Showing results 1 to 25 of 33
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: DevilsPGD[_4_]
Forum: Air travel February 16th, 2015, 02:48 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 3
Posted By DevilsPGD[_4_]
It seems that I have no fingerprints

In the last episode of
, Fritz
Wuehler said:

Signed up for TSA PreCheck...
Forum: Air travel September 30th, 2014, 09:06 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 16
Posted By DevilsPGD[_4_]
finding flights not connecting in the US (carrying liquor)

In the last episode of , John Levine
said:

know that in Vancouver, Toronto and Montreal, you go directly from an
incoming international flight...
Forum: Air travel September 30th, 2014, 04:16 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 16
Posted By DevilsPGD[_4_]
finding flights not connecting in the US (carrying liquor)

In the last episode of , John Levine
said:

But that's overly restrictive because it cuts out non-US connections,
which allow the sealed...
Forum: Air travel September 25th, 2014, 07:15 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 16
Posted By DevilsPGD[_4_]
finding flights not connecting in the US (carrying liquor)

In the last episode of ,
kjwkjw said:

You know, thinking this through a bit more, I'm referring to only
domestic flights. If you're...
Forum: Air travel March 3rd, 2014, 07:00 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 14
Posted By DevilsPGD[_4_]
YYZ prescreening, was LHR international arrival confusion

In the last episode of , John Levine
said:

Indeed. The itinerary was Europe to Canada to US, and the US had two
intl airports (which I won't...
Forum: Air travel January 2nd, 2014, 10:00 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 14
Posted By DevilsPGD[_4_]
LHR international arrival confusion

In the last episode of , Mark Carroll
said:

"Graham Harrison" writes:
(snip)
Something doesn't feel right in my...
Forum: Air travel January 2nd, 2014, 10:00 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 14
Posted By DevilsPGD[_4_]
LHR international arrival confusion

In the last episode of , Mark Carroll
said:

Thank you very much to you and others for explaining. Hopefully they
have an easy corrective route for those...
Forum: Air travel December 30th, 2013, 07:15 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 14
Posted By DevilsPGD[_4_]
LHR international arrival confusion

In the last episode of , Mark Carroll
said:

Recently I arrived from the US into Heathrow, perhaps terminal 4 but I
don't recall for sure. I was confused by...
Forum: USA & Canada November 22nd, 2013, 08:42 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 4
Posted By DevilsPGD[_4_]
Cell phones - who has best offer

In the last episode of
, "Gerrit"
said:

Don't forget that you pay to receive calls in the US and Canada.

If you're on an...
Forum: USA & Canada October 28th, 2013, 04:08 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 9
Posted By DevilsPGD[_4_]
Baggage transfer at intermediate stops

In the last episode of ,
Brian said:

On Sun, 20 Oct 2013 00:49:10 -0700, DevilsPGD
Forum: USA & Canada October 20th, 2013, 08:49 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 9
Posted By DevilsPGD[_4_]
Baggage transfer at intermediate stops

In the last episode of ,
Brian said:

On Tue, 15 Oct 2013 14:21:32 -0700, MI wrote:

On...
Forum: USA & Canada December 28th, 2012, 05:49 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 6
Posted By DevilsPGD[_4_]
Web site to ask questions like "Search for xxxxxxxx in or near yyyyyyyy"

In the last episode of
, Gary
said:

When planning a trip I am constantly looking for answers to questions
in the format...
Forum: Air travel November 16th, 2012, 03:02 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 7
Posted By DevilsPGD[_4_]
Delta kicks musician out of SkyMiles program

In the last episode of ,
Brian said:

I agree that since he paid for the seat, he should get miles for it.
However, It does...
Forum: Air travel November 15th, 2012, 01:03 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 7
Posted By DevilsPGD[_4_]
Delta kicks musician out of SkyMiles program

In the last episode of ,
Brian said:

But Harrell said airlines including United, Alaska and Lufthansa still
let him accrue...
Forum: Air travel November 10th, 2012, 04:53 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 7
Posted By DevilsPGD[_4_]
What's the attraction of "spinner" carryons?

In the last episode of ,
Bill said:

The reason people buy four wheel luggage is the cheap two wheel cases
where the wheels are...
Forum: Air travel November 10th, 2012, 04:53 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 7
Posted By DevilsPGD[_4_]
What's the attraction of "spinner" carryons?

In the last episode of ,
Robert Neville said:

DevilsPGD wrote:

My girlfriend talked me into one for my...
Forum: Air travel November 5th, 2012, 05:13 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 7
Posted By DevilsPGD[_4_]
What's the attraction of "spinner" carryons?

In the last episode of ,
Robert Neville said:

Bert wrote:

I can't recall a time when I've needed (or even...
Forum: Air travel October 27th, 2012, 12:33 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 32
Posted By DevilsPGD[_4_]
Clever Frequent Fliers Using Wheelchairs To Skip Security Lines Legally

In the last episode of ,
Bill said:

On Fri, 26 Oct 2012 13:07:34 -0700, DevilsPGD
wrote:

In the...
Forum: Air travel October 26th, 2012, 09:07 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 32
Posted By DevilsPGD[_4_]
Clever Frequent Fliers Using Wheelchairs To Skip Security Lines Legally

In the last episode of , Tom P
said:

I let someone in a hurry to catch his plane get through the security
line in front of me just today....
Forum: Air travel October 18th, 2012, 08:04 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 32
Posted By DevilsPGD[_4_]
Clever Frequent Fliers Using Wheelchairs To Skip Security Lines Legally

In the last episode of ,
Bill said:

Similar security procedures exist in just about every country on
earth.

That makes it...
Forum: Air travel October 18th, 2012, 08:04 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 32
Posted By DevilsPGD[_4_]
Clever Frequent Fliers Using Wheelchairs To Skip Security Lines Legally

In the last episode of , Fly Guy
said:

Bill wrote:

I also object to people being forced to show a need, so to me,
the solution is to remove the...
Forum: Air travel October 16th, 2012, 04:35 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 32
Posted By DevilsPGD[_4_]
Clever Frequent Fliers Using Wheelchairs To Skip Security Lines Legally

In the last episode of ,
Bill said:

On Thu, 11 Oct 2012 16:13:17 -0700, DevilsPGD
wrote:

In the...
Forum: Air travel October 12th, 2012, 12:13 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 32
Posted By DevilsPGD[_4_]
Clever Frequent Fliers Using Wheelchairs To Skip Security Lines Legally

In the last episode of ,
Bill said:

On Wed, 10 Oct 2012 18:26:42 -0700, DevilsPGD
wrote:

How...
Forum: Air travel October 11th, 2012, 02:26 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 32
Posted By DevilsPGD[_4_]
Clever Frequent Fliers Using Wheelchairs To Skip Security Lines Legally

In the last episode of ,
Bill said:

On Wed, 10 Oct 2012 16:47:04 -0700, DevilsPGD
wrote:

In the...
Forum: Air travel October 11th, 2012, 12:47 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 32
Posted By DevilsPGD[_4_]
Clever Frequent Fliers Using Wheelchairs To Skip Security Lines Legally

In the last episode of , Fly Guy
said:

Or, at least, that’s the angle some fully-abled passengers are using to
cut through the winding queues at airport...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 33