Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.13 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: paddy_nyr
Forum: USA & Canada January 23rd, 2008, 01:54 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 16
Posted By paddy_nyr
South Beach - Hotels

"- Bobb -" wrote in message

"paddy_nyr" wrote in message
Forum: USA & Canada January 22nd, 2008, 02:11 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 16
Posted By paddy_nyr
South Beach - Hotels

"- Bobb -" wrote in message

"paddy_nyr" wrote in message
Forum: USA & Canada January 21st, 2008, 09:21 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 16
Posted By paddy_nyr
South Beach - Hotels

Any recommendations on hotels within the South Beach area where we can walk
and not have to drive?
Forum: USA & Canada September 11th, 2007, 05:20 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 0
Posted By paddy_nyr
Dallas

I'm heading to the Dallas area (20 minutes away) in 2 weeks and woiuld like
to know where would be the best place to get off to walk around see sites,
then eat and drink?

Thanks
Forum: USA & Canada August 8th, 2007, 04:25 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 0
Posted By paddy_nyr
Surfing...

Has any anyone received surfing lessons in Southern California? I'm heading
out there and would like to give it a go.

Thanks
Forum: USA & Canada June 21st, 2007, 05:06 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 1
Posted By paddy_nyr
Tour guider in NYC area

"wanda" wrote in message
I also wanna hiring personal tour guides in the NYC area, but I need
he/she can...
Forum: USA & Canada June 21st, 2007, 05:05 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 3
Posted By paddy_nyr
Look for a tour guider to NewYork

wrote in message
a tour guider who can speak chinese.

You'll find several tour companies that can provide...

wrote in message
a tour guider who can speak chinese.

You'll find several tour companies that can provide...
Forum: USA & Canada May 30th, 2007, 08:21 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 7
Posted By paddy_nyr
Desert - LA

While I'm in Los Angeles I'd like to take a ride out to see the desert could
someone recommend where to go?

Thanks
Forum: Air travel May 22nd, 2007, 11:26 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 12
Posted By paddy_nyr
Recommendations for afternoon at LAX

"Nobody" wrote in message
paddy_nyr wrote:
There's a Crowne Plaza, Radisson, Sheraton (I've been staying here
lately),...
Forum: Air travel May 21st, 2007, 09:48 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 12
Posted By paddy_nyr
Recommendations for afternoon at LAX

"Nobody" wrote in message
Some arriving at about 11:00am and leaving at about 19:00 (7pm in US time)
at LAX. From SYD to...
Forum: USA & Canada May 17th, 2007, 04:04 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 6
Posted By paddy_nyr
Los Angeles

I'm heading to Los Angeles in June and I'm looking for a good place to stay.
I know LA is all spread out and I plan on renting a car, but when I'm not
driving I'd like to be able to walk around to...
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12