Showing results 1 to 25 of 107
Search took 0.36 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Paul Krause
Forum: Cruises June 18th, 2010, 07:29 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 22
Posted By Paul Krause
Norwegian Gem

The Gem experience is similar to the Dawn. Unlike the Dawn, the Gem has
its spa in the front of the ship. With huge windows we found it the
perfect spot for sail away in January.

Other...
Forum: Cruises December 17th, 2009, 09:19 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 22
Posted By Paul Krause
Ship's too big for St. George's

Dockyard, tender, swim.... whatever it takes. I love Bermuda!

In article ,
Sue Mullen wrote:

Tom K wrote:
"Sue Mullen"...
Forum: Cruises November 29th, 2009, 03:00 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 5
Posted By Paul Krause
Norwegian Dawn loses power

95 miles outside of San Juan. Managed to get partial power back to make
it to San Juan. People are being flown home, given a 75% refund and 50%
off their next cruise. Next scheduled cruise is...
Forum: Cruises November 22nd, 2009, 04:13 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 18
Posted By Paul Krause
Just off the Dream

In article ,
"Tom K" wrote:

"Paul Krause" wrote in message
Forum: Cruises November 22nd, 2009, 12:51 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 18
Posted By Paul Krause
Just off the Dream

Wow, have we been off topic, but the title "Just off the dream" sounds
like the Mets season :-)

Anyway I have two seats from Shea in my family room. Have Sat season
plan at Citi but probably won't...
Forum: Cruises November 19th, 2009, 09:41 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 1
Posted By Paul Krause
Carnival Dream CTN review (long)

This was my 11th cruise on 5 various cruise lines. Have done Carnival
twice before. Love the value, the exterior lines of the ships, but not
the interiors so much. Have also done 3 CTNs over the...
Forum: Cruises November 19th, 2009, 08:31 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 18
Posted By Paul Krause
Just off the Dream

In article
,
Mr Met 06 wrote:

On Nov 17, 10:44*am, "C.Nicholson" wrote:
"Paul...
Forum: Cruises November 16th, 2009, 08:20 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 7
Posted By Paul Krause
Dream pictures link

My pictures are now up

http://web.me.com/pekrause/Krause_Family_Pictures/Carnival_Dream.html#gri

Will not work with firefox... it's a Mac iWeb anomaly
Forum: Cruises November 16th, 2009, 08:19 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 18
Posted By Paul Krause
Just off the Dream

In article ,
Brian K wrote:

Paul Krause wrote On 11/15/2009 2:33 PM:
I'll have a review and link to pictures in...
Forum: Cruises November 15th, 2009, 07:33 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 18
Posted By Paul Krause
Just off the Dream

I'll have a review and link to pictures in a couple of days.

Cruise was fun in spite of 67MPH winds and very rough seas followed by
dense fog. Probably worst weekend of the year to cruise, but as I...
Forum: Cruises November 12th, 2009, 08:36 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 5
Posted By Paul Krause
Carnival Dream just got in to NYC

In article ,
"Tom K" wrote:

"Mr Met 06" wrote in message
Forum: Cruises October 15th, 2009, 09:31 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 5
Posted By Paul Krause
Cruise Critics Boards

In article ,
Rosalie B. wrote:

Are the boards down? I keep getting an Access Violation message

same problem here
Forum: Cruises September 11th, 2009, 06:46 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 10
Posted By Paul Krause
Carnival Dream New York City 12Nov09

In article ,
"Tom K" wrote:

"Paul Krause" wrote in message
Forum: Cruises September 11th, 2009, 03:16 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 10
Posted By Paul Krause
Carnival Dream New York City 12Nov09

In article ,
"Jean O'Boyle" wrote:

"Susette" wrote in message
Forum: Cruises September 10th, 2009, 12:51 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 1
Posted By Paul Krause
Document dance

WooHoo. Czrnival Dream 2 day to nowhere... first U. S. Cruise for the
Dream :-)
Forum: Cruises August 7th, 2009, 08:38 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 11
Posted By Paul Krause
Dawn review

In article ,
Charles wrote:

This was free when I sailed on the Dawn. It was about the only quiet
place on a very...
Forum: Cruises August 7th, 2009, 08:35 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 11
Posted By Paul Krause
Dawn review

Moon gates can be found around the island. Some are limestone, some are
hedges. A couple kisses under them for good luck and a log happy
marriage.

Absolutely love Bermuda. Wish i were still...
Forum: Cruises August 6th, 2009, 06:59 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 11
Posted By Paul Krause
Dawn review

You've seen my pictures, here is the review of my ³Crackin, crackerjack,
smashing Bermuda vacation on the beautiful Norwegian Dawn² (as stated by
our CD John).

This was my 5th time to Bermuda and...
Forum: Cruises August 6th, 2009, 05:49 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 10
Posted By Paul Krause
NCL Dawn pictures link

Time down depends on the ship.

NCL Spirit from Boston is one day each way with 4 days in Bermuda.
The Dawn gives 2 sea days down and one coming back

Paul

In article...
Forum: Cruises August 6th, 2009, 03:51 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 10
Posted By Paul Krause
NCL Dawn pictures link

Firefox doesn't play well with iWeb from Apple.

In article ,
Joseph Coulter wrote:

On Wed, 05 Aug 2009 21:10:06 -0400, "Rosaly Z....
Forum: Cruises August 4th, 2009, 08:48 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 10
Posted By Paul Krause
NCL Dawn pictures link

Pictures from my recent cruise on the Dawn

http://web.me.com/pekrause/Site/Norwegian_Dawn_09.html
Forum: Cruises August 3rd, 2009, 04:25 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 3
Posted By Paul Krause
Just off the Dawn

In article ,
Charles wrote:

In article
, Paul
Krause...
Forum: Cruises August 2nd, 2009, 04:47 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 3
Posted By Paul Krause
Just off the Dawn

NYC to Bermuda... did this same cruise 15 months ago.

Great service, food quality improved 100% but a limited repeated menu.

One interesting glitch. About 70 minutes after leaving Bermuda (still...
Forum: Cruises June 14th, 2009, 12:29 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 13
Posted By Paul Krause
Posting

In article ,
Sue Mullen wrote:

Mike Gervis wrote:
Any real person here besides me? Please give a shout out!

There are lots of...
Forum: Cruises June 9th, 2009, 07:11 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 64
Posted By Paul Krause
O.T......TV change from analog to digital......very important

In article ,
Charles wrote:

In article , Sue Mullen
Showing results 1 to 25 of 107