Showing results 1 to 25 of 110
Search took 0.33 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Yitzhak Isaac Goldstein
Forum: Europe March 1st, 2009, 01:01 PM Posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,rec.travel.europe
Replies: 61
That oxymoron in the mentality of the European surfaces again. Free health care is an innate right but one must pay to pee

In article ,
Donna Evleth wrote:

Pay toilets are not uncommon in Europe. Paris, in particular, makes
heavy use of them; the streets...
Forum: Europe February 28th, 2009, 11:22 PM Posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,rec.travel.europe
Replies: 61
That oxymoron in the mentality of the European surfaces again. Free health care is an innate right but one must pay to pee

In article
,
"****head O'Donovan" wrote:

How did you get out of my killfile, arsewipe?

*plonk*

Y.
--
Forum: Europe October 16th, 2008, 11:39 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe,alt.activism.death-penalty
Replies: 7

In article ,
"Markku Grönroos" wrote:

perhaps you homosexual don't care to tamper your taglines. consult an able
Forum: Europe June 29th, 2008, 11:22 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 7
Velib -- can Americans use it?

In article
,
wrote:

Since Velib stations in Paris will not accept US credit cards, is
there any way...
Forum: Europe May 28th, 2007, 02:02 PM Posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,rec.travel.europe
Replies: 30
homo ozis

Donna Evleth wrote:

Go and **** an iceberg, blonk.

It would be nice if he would actually do this. However, he won't. What he
really needs is instruction (in Finnish)...
Forum: Europe April 28th, 2007, 08:45 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 2
Rare earthquake creates alarm in southern England

Earl Evleth wrote:

And Paul Smye-Rumsby, from the port town of Dover, told BBC radio:
"Suddenly the bed shook violently. I thought my wife had got cramp or
something...
Forum: Europe April 24th, 2007, 09:08 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 15
SIM Cards in Paris

El wrote:

Not to sound stupid, but what kind of proof? I'm renting an apartment -
would my receipt suffice?

It might. It's really a load of crap, actually, as when...
Forum: Europe April 24th, 2007, 08:58 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 15
SIM Cards in Paris

Yitzhak Isaac Goldstein wrote:

It's just another example of social control. If they have your address,
then you can't make anonymous calls to denounce politicians who are
Forum: Europe April 24th, 2007, 08:57 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 15
SIM Cards in Paris

El wrote:

I want to know where I can buy one in person in Paris locally.

In most tabacs, but as the man says, you'll now need proof of address.

Y.

--
Forum: Europe April 24th, 2007, 08:57 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 15
SIM Cards in Paris

El wrote:

I've never heard of having to show proof of a local address to buy a SIM
card. Why would they care?

It's just another example of social control. If they...
Forum: Europe April 24th, 2007, 08:24 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 6
28¨C in Paris tomorrow

Earl Evleth wrote:

28¨C predicted for Paris tomorrow and the next day.

Far too hot. I fear that sunglasses, baseball cap and an ice-cold beer
in front of some café is called...
Forum: Europe April 17th, 2007, 10:11 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 60
Camera theft prevention

Deeply Filled Mortician
wrote:

I agree but this was really just a small daypack. The sad part is that
in the past I used to carry the thing on one...
Forum: Europe April 17th, 2007, 12:52 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 108
Euro hits new two-year high against dollar

EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque) wrote:

Gregory Morrow enjoys the rare privilege (the only other two being Runge
and Stephen Bach) of living in my killfile across two or...
Forum: Europe April 15th, 2007, 09:06 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 108
Euro hits new two-year high against dollar

Magda magda@eu wrote:

On Sun, 15 Apr 2007 21:25:26 +0200, in rec.travel.europe, (Yi
tzhak Isaac
Goldstein) arranged some electrons, so they looked like this:

... Earl...
Forum: Europe April 15th, 2007, 08:25 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 108
Euro hits new two-year high against dollar

Earl Evleth wrote:

On 15/04/07 19:45, in article ,
"Yitzhak Isaac Goldstein" wrote:

Gregory Morrow enjoys the...
Forum: Europe April 15th, 2007, 06:45 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 108
Euro hits new two-year high against dollar

Magda magda@eu wrote:

On Sun, 15 Apr 2007 16:46:41 GMT, in rec.travel.europe, "Gregory Morrow"
arranged some electrons, so they looked like
this:

... I've...
Forum: Europe April 14th, 2007, 09:17 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 5
Dutch help, please...

wrote:

What is the meaning of the word "particulieren" in the context of the
phrase "particulieren boekenmarkt"?

http://babelfish.altavista.com/

Y.

--
Forum: Europe April 11th, 2007, 06:26 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 2

yp wrote:

www.carnifest.com

Anyone tired of arsewipes like this spamming RTE, should consider
forwarding his post to google, and to .

Y.

--
Forum: Europe April 11th, 2007, 03:59 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 26

EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque) wrote:

He meant Haniball...

Just out of curiosity .. why is everyone feeding the troll? Why didn't
this thread die the...
Forum: Europe April 11th, 2007, 02:55 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 26
Travelling to Europe is your certain death!!! Europe is the world's capital of CRIME !!!

Deeply Filled Mortician
wrote:

Make credence recognised that on Wed, 11 Apr 2007 12:17:01 +0200,
(Yitzhak Isaac Goldstein) has...
Forum: Europe April 11th, 2007, 11:17 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe

wrote:

He meant Haniball...

Just out of curiosity .. why is everyone feeding the troll? Why didn't
this thread die the derisive and contemptuous death that it so...
Forum: Europe April 11th, 2007, 08:50 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 1
Process your visa and get a discount!

{ spam forwarded to ISP }
Forum: Europe April 10th, 2007, 06:17 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 20
Paris apartment

PeterL wrote:

On Apr 9, 10:36 pm, "Runge1" wrote:
All parts of Paris are safe, nothing like US cities with their dangerous
neighborhoods !

I...
Forum: Europe April 10th, 2007, 04:18 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 20
Paris apartment

LordAvalon wrote:

If it is 92XXX 93xxx 95xxx you are in the suburban area (which can be
nice or not but requires more transportations.) It can be a real
bargain...
Forum: Europe April 10th, 2007, 12:26 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 9
Which Loch in Scotland is your favorite?

FredBear wrote:

I think that a quick glimpse at a map before you burst into print would show
you that Fort William is at the North end of Loch Linnhe. A very long...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 110