Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Forum: USA & Canada May 27th, 2009, 01:20 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.rv-travel,rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 42
Posted By [email protected]
Full size folding bicycles for camping -- Good or Bad?

On May 26, 6:48*pm, "
wrote:
I see where Camping World now handles full size folding bicycles,
which do cost a tad more than the regular stuff at...
Forum: USA & Canada May 26th, 2009, 09:46 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Portland Ore Airport

I checked their website, and I cannot determine if their airport is
open 24/7. I figure for such a large city that it would be. My wife
and I would arrive around 11PM, and figured we would sleep at...
Forum: USA & Canada July 29th, 2008, 09:59 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Dayton to Chicago 1 way

You can take Amtrak from Cincinnati to Chicago. Greyhoud to Cinci

Tom
Forum: USA & Canada May 25th, 2008, 12:08 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Charging a higher fare after you purchased your ticket

Can a airline raise the price of your ticket after you have your
reservations, and have already paid for the ticket? I am sure in the
fine print there is a clause that would address this issue. We...
Forum: USA & Canada March 15th, 2008, 09:08 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
San Francisco and plastic bags

I will be traveling to San Francisco this summer, and understand that
plastic bags have been banned. Does this mean you need to bring your
own bags when you shop or do stores use paperbags instead? I...
Forum: USA & Canada February 24th, 2008, 02:08 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Mummers Parade In Philly

I went to the Mummers website,and it appears that they have their
parade on New Years Day, but I am thinking that they also have a
parade on Thanksgiving. Does anyone know if they have a parade...
Forum: USA & Canada January 27th, 2008, 02:51 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 12
Posted By [email protected]
Main street to walk in your city?

I am reading a book written by an author who walked the entire length
of Broad St in Philadelphia, and he comments on what he finds along
the way. I remember someone wrote a book about his walk along...
Forum: USA & Canada November 27th, 2007, 09:56 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 13
Posted By [email protected]
Apache Trail AZ

My car rental agreement said you could not drive on an unpaved road.
If you really want to take the trail, you might check with places that
rent vehicles for off-road driving. I know in Arizona, at...
Forum: USA & Canada August 3rd, 2007, 05:57 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
1 day in Cleveland

There is a train that travels from the airport to downtown.If you
check you might find an inexpensive hotel downtown. If found a Comfort
Inn downtown which was a good price. An area you might want to...
Forum: USA & Canada June 18th, 2007, 11:24 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Hiking to Marin Headlands from Golden Gate Bridge

When I lived in San Francisco in the 70's I remember walking across
the Golden Gate Bridge, and then picking up a trail that took me over
the hill to Fort Cronkite. I looked at the maps that GG rec...
Forum: USA & Canada May 24th, 2007, 01:29 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 14
Posted By [email protected]
Chautauqua Institute

My wife and I will be traveling to the Chautauqua Institute with a
group for the day, and an evening concert. I looked at their website,
but was confused about what type of eating arrangements there...
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11