Showing results 1 to 25 of 35
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: MLD
Forum: USA & Canada October 31st, 2011, 08:06 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 3
Posted By MLD
Chicago O'Hare car rental question

Not to worry, there will be more than enough signs pointing the way...You
will most likely have to take the shuttle in order to pick up the car.
MLD

"Gadi Ben-Avi" wrote...
Forum: USA & Canada October 30th, 2011, 05:35 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 3
Posted By MLD
Chicago O'Hare car rental question

"Gadi Ben-Avi" wrote in message
Hi,

I am flying into O'Hare this Thursday on Alitalia.
The flight arrives in terminal 5.
I have...
Forum: USA & Canada October 19th, 2011, 08:03 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 30
Posted By MLD
Road trip USA Nat'l parks

Just would like to add the following piece of information just in case it
might help. Every State has (or should have) a Welcome Center near the
state line. There should be a rack of Discount...
Forum: USA & Canada August 9th, 2011, 11:16 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 7
Posted By MLD
D.C. 2012

"MizzGail" wrote in message
We are thinking of a trip to DC in 2012 - July time frame.
Found the DC...
Forum: USA & Canada June 12th, 2011, 02:05 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 26
Posted By MLD
two weeks in the U.S.

"David Hatunen" wrote in message
On Sat, 11 Jun 2011 10:41:54 -0400, MLD wrote:

LA? Wine country? Are you sure you're not thinking of San...
Forum: USA & Canada June 11th, 2011, 03:41 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 26
Posted By MLD
two weeks in the U.S.

There is a lot to be said about getting from one place to another via the
bus. In cities like NY and LA you don't need the hassle of a car and you
certainly will be able to get around using...
Forum: USA & Canada March 17th, 2011, 05:55 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 26
Posted By MLD
two weeks in the U.S.

"VOLTS" wrote in message

ok sir. our entire stay in the US will not be in budget hotels or cheap
inns. we...
Forum: USA & Canada January 4th, 2011, 04:53 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 15
Posted By MLD
1 week tour from San Diego: recommendations?

"Nile" wrote in message
Terry asked:

any recommendations for possible practical itineraries

I second...
Forum: USA & Canada November 24th, 2010, 03:00 PM Posted to soc.culture.usa,rec.travel.usa-canada,alt.activism,talk.politics.mideast
Replies: 20
Posted By MLD
Should we end the invasive airport screenings?

"Just2Reason" wrote in message
Poll: Should we end the invasive airport screenings?

Forum: USA & Canada August 5th, 2010, 01:44 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 6
Posted By MLD
thanksgiving

"K" wrote in message

news wrote:
In november we go to florida and on Thanksgiving day we are in Naples.
Is ther...
Forum: USA & Canada November 6th, 2009, 03:56 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 25
Posted By MLD
GPS Devices

"singlemalt" wrote in message
Recently, during a car trip in France my son stated that on the next car
trip he was...
Forum: USA & Canada November 4th, 2009, 07:11 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 2
Posted By MLD
Atlanta Airport Passenger Pick-up Questions

"gsanders59" wrote in message
We are driving from Louisiana to Greenville, South Carolina for
Forum: USA & Canada August 26th, 2009, 06:16 PM Posted to alt.boston.moderated,alt.boston.unmoderated,rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 7
Posted By MLD
Is Logan Airport hotels noisy with planes landing & take off?

"ATM" wrote in message
"MLD" wrote in message

Easy...
Forum: USA & Canada August 22nd, 2009, 12:10 AM Posted to alt.boston.moderated,alt.boston.unmoderated,rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 7
Posted By MLD
Is Logan Airport hotels noisy with planes landing & take off?

"ATM" wrote in message
Have anyone stay at the Logan Airport hotels?
They have Comfort Inn Logan Airport and Embassy Suite...
Forum: USA & Canada July 3rd, 2009, 11:07 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 32
Posted By MLD
seek clambake around Boston on Oct 24

"K" wrote in message

Keith

Keith, thank you very much. We are interested to tried the Woodman's
Forum: USA & Canada July 3rd, 2009, 10:47 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 32
Posted By MLD
seek clambake around Boston on Oct 24

"ARC" wrote in message
"GGGG" wrote in message
Forum: USA & Canada July 1st, 2009, 03:23 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 32
Posted By MLD
seek clambake around Boston on Oct 24

"ARC" wrote in message
"- Bobb -" wrote in message
Forum: USA & Canada January 6th, 2009, 10:39 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 4
Posted By MLD
Trip to Grand Canyon

Lots of good advice. We went from Sedona to the Grand Canyon to Page to
Bryce and then to Zion. Did stay in Hurricane. We also went to from there
to (one night in Flagstaff) Tucson and did the...
Forum: USA & Canada December 19th, 2008, 12:20 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 21
Posted By MLD
GPS - basic question

"- Bobb -" wrote in message
Update:
I got a Garmin 265T with lifetime traffic - works absolutely perfectly !
It announces upcoming...
Forum: Europe December 17th, 2008, 09:38 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 30
Posted By MLD
Follow Up-- London Info Request--

Snip

You can 'do' the major sights in a couple of hours on an organised
tourist trip on the top of a double-decker.
If you're new to London this is recommended whatever you get up...
Forum: Europe December 17th, 2008, 01:44 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 30
Posted By MLD
Follow Up-- London Info Request--

"tim....." wrote in message

"Surreyman" wrote in message
Forum: Europe December 16th, 2008, 12:28 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 30
Posted By MLD
London Info Request

Plan on visiting London this Spring and am trying to figure out just how
much time would be needed to cover all the typical sights. Also, what part
of the city would be the best/most convenient to...
Forum: USA & Canada September 20th, 2007, 07:42 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 3
Posted By MLD
Salem MA

"k" wrote in message
We just stopped in Salem today, but gave up on it for the traffic. It's
not
haunted,...
Forum: USA & Canada September 16th, 2007, 07:50 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 6
Posted By MLD
Salem MA

"MizzGail" wrote in message
We are going to Salem the end of April 2008.
Any ideas for unique places to stay? ...
Forum: USA & Canada July 5th, 2007, 05:44 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 11
Posted By MLD
Parking in Boston info required..

Some of the MBTA lots do not allow overnight parking Something to check
out.
MLD
"- Bobb -" wrote in message

Showing results 1 to 25 of 35