Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.11 seconds.
Forum: Air travel May 4th, 2008, 06:28 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Should I be Concerned?

On May 3, 7:21*pm, wrote:
Hey all

I have an 1 hour to make a connection in Honolulu from Hawaiian to
United Airlines. I thought this would be enough time, as many here
Forum: Air travel May 4th, 2008, 02:21 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Should I be Concerned?

Hey all

I have an 1 hour to make a connection in Honolulu from Hawaiian to
United Airlines. I thought this would be enough time, as many here
have said that I could take the bus from the Hawaiian...
Forum: Air travel April 3rd, 2008, 10:51 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 76
Posted By [email protected]
The problem with airlines!! They keep going out of business!! Who

The problem is they keep going out of business due to high gas prices
that they can not pass along to us. Both ATA and Aloha went bye bye
this week and who knows who will be next. Even with the...
Forum: Air travel March 23rd, 2008, 08:48 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Aloha Airlines is Bankrupt, Should I be Concerned?

Hey all

I just read about Aloha Airlines going into bankruptcy.
http://www.forbes.com/2008/03/21/aloha-mesa-update-markets-equity-cx_lal_0321markets13.html?partner=yahootix

I have a flight with...
Forum: Air travel March 9th, 2008, 07:00 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
Connection time for international flight at LAX.

On Feb 25, 12:07*am, wrote:
Hey all

I have a friend whose family comes from Hong Kong. He was born and
raised in the US and now would like to go to Hong Kong for a...
Forum: Air travel February 29th, 2008, 03:01 AM Posted to rec.travel.air

On Feb 24, 11:07*pm, wrote:
Hey all

I have a friend whose family comes from Hong Kong. He was born and
raised in the US and now would like to go to Hong Kong for a...
Forum: Air travel February 25th, 2008, 06:07 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
Connection time for international flight at LAX.

Hey all

I have a friend whose family comes from Hong Kong. He was born and
raised in the US and now would like to go to Hong Kong for a vacation.
He has come across some consolidator airfares that...
Forum: Air travel February 11th, 2008, 07:48 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 27
Posted By [email protected]
UA $75 paper ticket fee. What the &@#$!!!!

Hi again all

I just found out from my friend that has been making all of our travel
plans through American Express on the internet for our Hawaiian trip
that I owe him $75 above the ticket...
Forum: Air travel February 10th, 2008, 03:24 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Food on UA Flights to Hawaii??

On Feb 8, 4:47*pm, "Jeff" wrote:
wrote in message

I am posting this...
Forum: Air travel February 8th, 2008, 03:01 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Food on UA Flights to Hawaii??

I am posting this message to see if anyone can tell how the meals to
Hawaii are on United Airlines. I know on flights on the mainland no
longer include free meals.

Thanks
HBS
Forum: Air travel January 29th, 2008, 08:38 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
USDA checks in Hawaii?

Hey everyone

I am just posting to confirm that before checking in for our flight
home to the mainland that we will need to go through a USDA checkpoint
at Hilo Airport. Also was hoping that someone...
Forum: Air travel January 18th, 2008, 04:48 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 15
Posted By [email protected]
Go, Aloha, Hawaiian, or Island?

Hey Everyone

I am planning a trip to Hawaii and will spending time on more than one
island. Just wondering which airline I should select for my inter-
island flight, Go, Hawaiian, Aloha, or...
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12