Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Imogenia
Forum: USA & Canada February 6th, 2015, 09:09 AM
Replies: 19
Posted By Imogenia
New York in summers sounds really amazing to me....

New York in summers sounds really amazing to me. New York is my most favorite city in the United States. I just love to visit New York. It has the most tourist attractions of the United States. Let...
Forum: USA & Canada February 6th, 2015, 09:00 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By Imogenia
Let me tell you some of the Things to Do in Wall...

Let me tell you some of the Things to Do in Wall Street/Financial District New York:
Ground Zero
New York Stock Exchange
Stone Street
Federal Reserve Bank of New York
New York Unearthed
Wall...
Forum: USA & Canada February 6th, 2015, 08:54 AM
Replies: 3
Posted By Imogenia
Alkbra! I'm also a chocolate lover. I just love...

Alkbra! I'm also a chocolate lover. I just love to eat different deserts filled with Chocolate, from different cities. I think that it is also a great kind hobby to do. Well alkbra, My most favorite...
Forum: USA & Canada February 6th, 2015, 08:49 AM
Replies: 1
Posted By Imogenia
I have never been to Colorado, but an uncle of...

I have never been to Colorado, but an uncle of mine has visited the place with some of the friends of his. He said that really enjoyed his trip, and he explored so many new amazing and adventurous...
Forum: USA & Canada February 6th, 2015, 08:44 AM
Replies: 18
Posted By Imogenia
San Diego is a very major city of California. It...

San Diego is a very major city of California. It is the most famous city of California. I have visited the place when I was on my last tour to the United States. I really enjoyed myself a lot while...
Forum: USA & Canada February 6th, 2015, 08:38 AM
Replies: 13
Posted By Imogenia
California is a great place to visit. It is one...

California is a great place to visit. It is one of the most popular and amazing state. California is a very famous state of the United States. I have visited the State and enjoyed myself a lot while...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6