Showing results 1 to 23 of 23
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Forum: USA & Canada May 29th, 2009, 01:15 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 15
Posted By [email protected]
Payless Car Rental Montreal hidden geographi c restrictions onunlimited miles

On May 28, 9:05*am, Lee Choquette wrote:
Y.P.W.:
I'm not sure how many Las Vegas visitors head for Los Angeles.

In article...
Forum: USA & Canada May 28th, 2009, 11:25 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.rv-travel,rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 42
Posted By [email protected]
Full size folding bicycles for camping -- Good or Bad?

On May 28, 10:05*am, AZ Nomad wrote:
On Thu, 28 May 2009 11:25:39 -0500, NotMe wrote:
Stability of a bicycle is due to the off set of the wheel...
Forum: USA & Canada May 28th, 2009, 05:03 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 15
Posted By [email protected]
Payless Car Rental Montreal hidden geographi c restrictions onunlimited miles

On May 28, 12:32*am, (Mark Brader) wrote:
Lee Choquette:

I had a similar thing happen to me ~10y ago in Las Vegas, which is near
the corner of Nevada. I wasn't planning on...
Forum: USA & Canada May 28th, 2009, 04:27 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 15
Posted By [email protected]
Payless Car Rental Montreal hidden geographi c restrictions onunlimited miles

On May 27, 10:25*am, Lee Choquette wrote:
In article ,

Mark Brader wrote:
Quebec is rather large, but Montreal is...
Forum: USA & Canada May 28th, 2009, 04:19 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.rv-travel,rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 42
Posted By [email protected]
Full size folding bicycles for camping -- Good or Bad?

On May 27, 3:19*pm, Zane wrote:
On Wed, 27 May 2009 16:13:39 -0400, Dave Smith

wrote:
Zane wrote:

Wheel size doesn't...
Forum: USA & Canada May 27th, 2009, 07:00 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.rv-travel,rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 42
Posted By [email protected]
Full size folding bicycles for camping -- Good or Bad?

On May 27, 7:30*am, TS wrote:
Bicyles need to be as stiff as possible to avoid energy wasted in
twisting frame metal. *It is a given that a folding bicycle will be
Forum: USA & Canada May 26th, 2009, 08:39 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 15
Posted By [email protected]
Payless Car Rental Montreal – hidden geographic restrictions on ‘unlimited miles’

On May 26, 9:20*am, (Mark Brader) wrote:
gravitated to the cheapest option -- Payless car rental based in the
Montreal airport hotel, an independent franchise. *What a...
Forum: USA & Canada May 25th, 2009, 04:41 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada

On May 22, 9:20*pm, traveller wrote:
Payless Car Rental Montreal – hidden geographic restrictions on
‘unlimited miles’

A few months ago I booked a car on Travelocity to...
Forum: USA & Canada May 15th, 2009, 05:09 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 17
Posted By [email protected]
New travel doc requirements for surface travel?

On May 15, 12:04*am, DevilsPGD wrote:
In message

was claimed to have wrote:
I...
Forum: USA & Canada May 15th, 2009, 05:24 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 17
Posted By [email protected]
New travel doc requirements for surface travel?

On May 14, 6:05*pm, DevilsPGD wrote:
In message

was claimed to have...
Forum: USA & Canada May 14th, 2009, 09:56 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 17
Posted By [email protected]
New travel doc requirements for surface travel?

On May 14, 12:55*pm, DevilsPGD wrote:
In message

was claimed to have...
Forum: USA & Canada May 14th, 2009, 08:08 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Favourite places to visit - Maine coastline

On May 14, 11:07*am, "Brimble" wrote:
My wife and I will be visiting New England (from Old England) for a week in
the first half of July this year.

We're planning to fly...
Forum: USA & Canada May 14th, 2009, 07:18 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 17
Posted By [email protected]
New travel doc requirements for surface travel?

On May 13, 3:39*pm, DevilsPGD wrote:
In message
| What is the passport card?
|
| The passport card is the wallet-size travel document that
| can only be used to...
Forum: USA & Canada May 14th, 2009, 07:11 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 17
Posted By [email protected]
New travel doc requirements for surface travel?

On May 13, 3:08*pm, PeterL wrote:
On May 13, 1:48*pm, DevilsPGD wrote:

In message
Forum: USA & Canada May 13th, 2009, 06:50 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 17
Posted By [email protected]
New travel doc requirements for surface travel?

It's been a while since I've traveled to Canada from the US by land,
but I remember everyone in our party had their passports. I recall
that it was possible to cross with a drivers license and...
Forum: USA & Canada May 10th, 2009, 06:06 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 18
Posted By [email protected]
Yosemite/Sequoia/Kings Canyon Questions

OK -

One more response......

On May 2, 1:13*pm, Scott wrote:
My wife and 9yo daughter and I are considering a summer trip to
Yosemite/Sequoia/Kings Canyon. We have a few...
Forum: USA & Canada May 9th, 2009, 06:25 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 18
Posted By [email protected]
Yosemite/Sequoia/Kings Canyon Questions

On May 8, 11:24*pm, Don Kirkman wrote:
It seems to me I heard somewhere that wrote in
article
Forum: USA & Canada May 8th, 2009, 10:45 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 18
Posted By [email protected]
Yosemite/Sequoia/Kings Canyon Questions

On May 7, 11:56*am, Don Kirkman wrote:
It seems to me I heard somewhere that Alohacyberian wrote in article
:

Forum: Air travel May 7th, 2009, 04:21 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 21
Posted By [email protected]
Anyone understand the TSA's "3 ounce" rule?

On May 6, 4:15*pm, DevilsPGD wrote:
In message

was claimed to have wrote:
I'm...
Forum: Air travel May 6th, 2009, 04:59 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 21
Posted By [email protected]
Anyone understand the TSA's "3 ounce" rule?

On May 5, 8:07*pm, DevilsPGD wrote:
In message

was claimed to have wrote:
On...
Forum: Air travel May 4th, 2009, 08:36 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 21
Posted By [email protected]
Anyone understand the TSA's "3 ounce" rule?

On May 4, 11:33*am, DevilsPGD wrote:
In message "singlemalt"
was claimed to have wrote:

Forum: Air travel May 4th, 2009, 08:31 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 21
Posted By [email protected]
Anyone understand the TSA's "3 ounce" rule?

On May 3, 3:13*pm, Robert Neville wrote:
DevilsPGD wrote:
100mL is allowed, the TSA calls this "3 oz" but it's actually "3.4 oz"

IIRC, the...
Forum: Air travel May 3rd, 2009, 09:13 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 21
Posted By [email protected]
Anyone understand the TSA's "3 ounce" rule?

I just recently traveled (domestic US) and didn't carry a whole lot.
However - we still needed to check in (even with the $15 first bag
charge) because we were carrying sunscreens, cosmetics, bug...
Showing results 1 to 23 of 23