Showing results 1 to 25 of 51
Search took 0.15 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: zorba
Forum: Air travel January 6th, 2009, 05:42 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 34
Posted By zorba
Friend gets "special search"

On Jan 5, 7:32�am, DevilsPGD wrote:
In message
(Geoff �Miller) was claimed to have wrote:

Forum: Europe September 28th, 2008, 04:23 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 13
Posted By zorba
Sorrento in October

On Sep 27, 4:15�am, Andrew Richardson
wrote:
We are thinking of taking a trip to the Sorrento area mid October. �We are
planning to fly into Naples and...
Forum: Europe June 29th, 2008, 06:11 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe,uk.politics.misc
Replies: 8
Posted By zorba
Apes get legal rights in Spain

On Jun 28, 5:09*am, wrote:
On Jun 27, 6:11 pm, PeterL wrote:

On Jun 27, 1:53 am, Mustafa Kamel wrote:

Forum: Air travel April 3rd, 2008, 10:19 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 0
Posted By zorba
British Muslims 'planned to kill thousands by bombing 7 Planes

A British terror gang plotted to use liquid explosives to blow up
transatlantic passenger jets in mid-flight, a court heard today.

Eight men planned to smuggle bombs disguised as soft drinks on...
Forum: Europe March 16th, 2008, 06:24 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 5
Posted By zorba
Ravenna Day Trip

In April I plan to drive to Ravenna, Italy from Venice and spend a day
there. Last time I was there it was very difficult to find a place to
park. Any suggestions on a good place to park where I can...
Forum: USA & Canada March 8th, 2008, 07:28 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 5
Posted By zorba
president Bush Wanted

On Mar 6, 7:41�pm, "k" wrote:
"zorba" wrote in message

On Mar 5,...
Forum: USA & Canada March 6th, 2008, 06:03 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 5
Posted By zorba
president Bush Wanted

On Mar 5, 10:45�am, Markku Gr�nroos wrote:
City councils of Brattleboro and Marlboro of Vermont have told their police
forces to arrest the president and vice...
Forum: USA & Canada February 24th, 2008, 05:25 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 3
Posted By zorba
Mummers Parade In Philly

On Feb 23, 9:08�pm, "
wrote:
I went to the Mummers website,and it appears that they have their
parade on New Years Day, but I am thinking that they...
Forum: Air travel February 23rd, 2008, 05:01 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 0
Posted By zorba
Is cabin air making us sick?

More and more pilots are reporting that air polluted by engine fumes
is making them ill and even incapable of handling their aircraft. So
why are passengers not being told? Charles Starmer-Smith...
Forum: Europe February 18th, 2008, 09:24 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 8
Posted By zorba
Electric Adapter for Italy Travel

Going to Italy soon and my companion wants to take an electric hair
dryer. I need help in determing what kind of plug adapter she will
need to plug in her dryer. I'm confused by what I read: Do I...
Forum: Air travel January 29th, 2008, 05:41 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 5
Posted By zorba
"Lounge Pass" at Venice Marco Polo Airport?

On Jan 28, 5:09�pm, "Traveller" wrote:
"zorba" wrote in message

Forum: Air travel January 13th, 2008, 12:29 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 5
Posted By zorba
"Lounge Pass" at Venice Marco Polo Airport?

On Jan 12, 9:47�am, "Jeff" wrote:
"zorba" wrote in message

Anybody have...
Forum: Air travel January 12th, 2008, 07:45 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 5
Posted By zorba
"Lounge Pass" at Venice Marco Polo Airport?

Anybody have any experience with a British Company called Lounge
Pass, which has airport VIP lounges in many international airports?
I'm flying US Airways business class out of Venice Marco Polo...
Forum: Air travel December 29th, 2007, 12:17 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 3
Posted By zorba
The Worst of the European Airports

The worst of the European airports
By Elisabeth Rosenthal

Friday, December 28, 2007
ROME: As we sat for an hour waiting to deplane at Leonardo da Vinci
Airport from a short-haul flight this year,...
Forum: Air travel December 17th, 2007, 05:53 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 25
Posted By zorba
Putting Air Travel Complaints in Context

December 16, 2007

A Context for Those Complaints
By Patrick Smith

After five-plus years of fielding air travel questions from the
general public, I've pretty much heard it all. Certain subjects...
Forum: Air travel November 13th, 2007, 02:06 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 39
Posted By zorba
When Topflight Food Was Standard on Planes

November 12, 2007
BY BEN GOLDBERGER Staff Reporter

United Airlines' December 5, 1967 Baltimore-to-San Francisco flight
was a good one for a hungry passenger. The in-flight...
Forum: Air travel July 18th, 2007, 02:54 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 4
Posted By zorba
A Backlash Against Flying Families?

Column: Protect me from the grown-ups

By BETH J. HARPAZ, AP Travel Editor
Tue Jul 17, 2:13 PM ET

I'm starting to think there's a backlash against traveling families.

First there was the nursing...
Forum: Cruises June 23rd, 2007, 01:31 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 23
Posted By zorba
Separate cabins for snoring couple

Because of snoring, my wife and I require separate bedrooms when we
travel. I know some cruise ships offer two-bedroom "owner's" suites
at prohibitive (for us) prices, but do any lines offer...
Forum: Air travel June 23rd, 2007, 12:03 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 2
Posted By zorba
Avoid air hassles: Be discreet

By BETH J. HARPAZ, AP Travel Editor

In the past nine months, passengers have been kicked off airplanes or
detained at airports for uncontrolled coughing, joking about
hijacking, breast-feeding a...
Forum: Europe June 11th, 2007, 05:49 AM Posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,rec.travel.europe,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.bush
Replies: 17
Posted By zorba
Bush Gets Warm Welcome in Albania

On Jun 10, 2:17?pm, Some dumb guy wrote:
Are we supposed to be impressed?

Bush is merely riding the wave of goodwill created by Clinton's decision
to confront Serbian...
Forum: USA & Canada June 7th, 2007, 06:37 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 3
Posted By zorba
English language day trips in Montreal

I'll be in Montreal next week on vacation. Are day bus trips
available in English? Any recommendations? Can you get a bus day
trip to Quebec City and return? Any recommendations? Merci.
Forum: USA & Canada June 2nd, 2007, 05:35 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 5
Posted By zorba
Philly to Montreal "Don't Miss" Sights.

In two weeks my girlfriend and I will be travelling from Philly to
Montreal, probably along I-81. Any recommended "don't miss" sights
along the way? In Montreal, we'll hit the major tourist spots,...
Forum: Europe May 26th, 2007, 08:37 PM Posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,talk.politics.misc,uk.politics.misc,aus.politics,rec.travel.europe
Replies: 25
From Canada: Carter's attack on Bush worth peanuts

On May 26, 1:50�pm, "EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)"
wrote:
zorba wrote:
On May 26, 10:31?am, generic wrote:

On May 26, 6:34 am,...
Forum: Europe May 26th, 2007, 05:11 PM Posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,talk.politics.misc,uk.politics.misc,aus.politics,rec.travel.europe
Replies: 25
From Canada: Carter's attack on Bush worth peanuts

On May 26, 10:31?am, generic wrote:
On May 26, 6:34 am, PJ O'Donovan wrote:

Some words of wisdom from Winnipeg, Canada:

Forum: Europe May 26th, 2007, 03:52 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 17
Posted By zorba
Jimmy Carter's Red Carpet

Carter's Red Carpet
INVESTOR'S BUSIENSS DAILY

Posted 5/25/2007

Leadership: On President Jimmy Carter's watch, more territory was lost
to tyranny than at any other time since Yalta. And he'd have us...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 51