Showing results 1 to 25 of 96
Search took 0.22 seconds.
Forum: Cruises December 3rd, 2008, 04:31 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 51
Posted By [email protected]
Cruise Ship Arsenal?

Perhaps, it's time to bring back skeet-shooting with real targets.

This could be the on-board revenue generator of the year with classes
and competition every day each ship could have a ready army...
Forum: Cruises December 2nd, 2008, 02:57 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 12
Posted By [email protected]
A new experience

Yes, all cruise ships have Hotel Directors tat are responsible for all
departments except the Marine araea which is the Captain's job.

Hotel Director's are supposed to make guests happy, but as in...
Forum: Cruises December 1st, 2008, 05:34 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 12
Posted By [email protected]
A new experience

Thanks for your suggestions.

I am sorry that I let these annoyances live rent-free in my head.

Gadget.
Forum: Cruises November 30th, 2008, 06:39 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 12
Posted By [email protected]
A new experience

After many very enjoyable cruises, I recently sailed on a new ship of my
favorite cruise line and took a nap, while we waited for the luggage.

The telephone rang and woke me up. It was a young man...
Forum: Cruises November 22nd, 2008, 06:34 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 82
Posted By [email protected]
Ship Attacks

Just to keep the stories straight....

The Seaborn ship did out-run the Pirates, they did not use any weapons.
Naturally this is a small fast ship which can react quickly, as larger
ships...
Forum: Cruises November 16th, 2008, 05:25 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
When times get tough-the tough go cruising

With all the news about the economy and politics and the insecurity that
both topics offer, we should all get away on a cruise and try not to
watch CNN on the cruise.

Stress is the greatest threat...
Forum: Air travel November 3rd, 2008, 09:15 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
Flatuence in the air

A friend just returned from a really bad flight.

She had the center seat and the asile seat was taken by a serial farter.

The perpitrator of this smelly problem never stopped throughout the
flight,...
Forum: Cruises September 20th, 2008, 05:00 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Military Fare

Altough the Military discount is no big deal, most cruise lines require
a copy of form DD-214.

How can a vet get a copy of his old form DD-214?

Gadget
Forum: Cruises September 13th, 2008, 07:20 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 35
Posted By [email protected]
Cruisers for McCain

Our next Vice President has shown her allegiance for the cruise industry
and all the Alaskans that earn a living from cruise passengers.

She will make a great VP for the cruise industry and all of...
Forum: Cruises September 13th, 2008, 07:16 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 38
Posted By [email protected]
Im back from Cruise...[LONG]

Didn't you know...

with Elvis there is always a whole lot of shakin' goin on!
Forum: Air travel August 28th, 2008, 08:11 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 20
Posted By [email protected]
Why Not Human & animal Gas As All Fuels ?

No Problem

The methane gas is collected by a small pipe that the passenger sits on
in his seat.

If the passenger fails to contribute his or her quota he is charged a
fuel surgharge at the end of...
Forum: Air travel August 27th, 2008, 03:30 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 20
Posted By [email protected]
Why Not Human & animal Gas As All Fuels ?

No this is not a joke!

While much of our farm prducts are being used for bio fuels, why not use
the waste AFTER the products are digested.

Everyone knows how explosive digestive gas is, so is the...
Forum: Air travel August 26th, 2008, 08:38 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 20
Posted By [email protected]
Why Not Natural Gas As Airplane Fuel ?

Why not use passenger flatuence?

The plane would never run out of fuel if they fed the pasengers the
right food!
Forum: Cruises July 24th, 2008, 02:17 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 42
Posted By [email protected]
Is on-board food really that bad

On board food is whatever you want it to be.

Optional extra cost restaurants were so greatly rejected initially that
NCL dropped their charge for Le Bistro, but soon brought back the charge
and it...
Forum: Cruises July 24th, 2008, 02:02 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 36
Posted By [email protected]
Comments forms

Yes, perhaps the winning comment form is chosen by random and it could
be one that isn't filled in at all,but passengers think that a negative
form will lessen their chances and a complimentary form...
Forum: Cruises July 23rd, 2008, 03:58 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 19
Posted By [email protected]
Past uniqueness of Costa cruise-line is still Italian Style

The respected journalist just dosent know.

You could say that about all cruise lines when the CD's tell the same
jokes.

I've cruised them all and they all have a different personality.

Are all...
Forum: Cruises July 23rd, 2008, 03:44 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 36
Posted By [email protected]
Comments forms

Comment forms are analyzed by giving a numerical score to each rating
ie: excellent=4, good=3 fair=2 poor=1.

The average numbers for each question are then compared with previous
xruises to...
Forum: Cruises July 17th, 2008, 07:53 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 14
Posted By [email protected]
Need Cruise Info (help)

I don't know why you would want to call him, if he dosen't care enough
to tell you where he is going!

Carnival, NCL, Royal Caribbean, Disney and Imperial Majesty all go to
the Bahamas.

Gadget
Forum: Cruises June 27th, 2008, 07:33 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Variety Cruises

Who are they?

What are their ships?

Where do they cruise?

Gadget
Forum: Cruises June 25th, 2008, 03:04 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Independence Week-end on the Liberty

Who's going on the Liberty of the Seas on July 5th?

Gadget
Forum: Cruises June 22nd, 2008, 07:13 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 18
Posted By [email protected]
Back from Royal Caribbean Event in NYC

Will the Oasis have an ice skating show?
Forum: Cruises June 16th, 2008, 02:46 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
Any suggestion on where to Travel First time

If you have 3 months and lots of cash, you can take a world cruise.

This should give you a "taste" of many ports around the world without
having to pack and unpack.

Let us know how it went.

Gadget
Forum: Cruises June 15th, 2008, 03:55 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
NCL Back-to-back

I seem to remember when taking a back-to-back on NCL's 3/4 day cruises
that I had to get off the ship and check in at the terminal for the
second cruise.

Is this still the program in Miami, or can...
Forum: Cruises May 26th, 2008, 03:38 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Complaining couple lucky to be banned from cruise line

Clay

I think I now understand the original post on this much better.

Peter Greenberg on his radio show today explained how this Cruise Critic
complainer was a pain in the a__ and that even after...
Forum: Cruises May 25th, 2008, 04:52 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Complaining couple lucky to be banned from cruise line

Clay

I didn't read it, I heard it directly from the passenger! He and his
lovely wife were table mates of us on a cruise where he was happy to be
treated as he should be.

Although everyone is...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 96