Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Forum: Air travel September 18th, 2007, 02:46 PM Posted to alt.atheism,alt.anarchism,alt.politics.bush,alt.politics.homosexuality,rec.travel.air
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
Air New Zealand Comes Out With Gay-Themed Flight

On Sep 18, 9:37 am, middle_class_warrior
On Sep 16, 5:47 pm, wrote:
On Sep 16, 4:39 pm,...
Forum: Air travel September 18th, 2007, 02:19 PM Posted to alt.atheism,alt.anarchism,alt.politics.bush,alt.politics.homosexuality,rec.travel.air
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
Air New Zealand Comes Out With Gay-Themed Flight

On Sep 16, 5:47 pm, wrote:
On Sep 16, 4:39 pm, Sound of Trumpet

(SICK)...
Forum: Air travel July 12th, 2007, 09:11 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 40
Posted By [email protected]
Mom, baby booted from plane

On Jul 12, 10:49 am, Duh_OZ wrote:
Full story:http://www.wsoctv.com/family/13668816/detail.html

Snip:
GWINNETT COUNTY, Ga. -- A Georgia mother said she wants answers...
Forum: Cruises December 21st, 2006, 12:23 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 26
Posted By [email protected]
St. Maarten's -- What to do?

USguy wrote:
I've been on a bunch of cruises in the past, but never has the
opportunity to visit St. Maarten's.

So I'm going next week. Anyone have any tips or ideas?

Here's a famous spot...
Forum: Cruises December 18th, 2006, 05:06 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 12
Posted By [email protected]
Sapphire Princess - Notes from First Time Cruisers - Value for Money

Sharkbait wrote:
At $800/day for a small suite, you would expect a bit more than all the food
you can eat. Actually, how much can one eat? The cabin (B753) carpets were
worn as was the slip...
Forum: Cruises December 18th, 2006, 04:41 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 13
Posted By [email protected]
Sapphire Princess - Notes from First Time Cruisers - Tipping

Reef Fish wrote:
Sharkbait wrote:

A good number of staff onboard the ship that could potentially offer a
service cannot speak English or any other language but their own tongue.
Forum: Air travel December 18th, 2006, 04:29 PM Posted to alt.nuke.the.usa,rec.travel.air
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
American generosity in action

Diamondback Elite wrote:
On 17 Dec 2006 16:07:58 -0800, "Woo"
wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9A_vxIOB-I&eurl=

And those people wonder why they are...
Forum: Air travel December 12th, 2006, 10:01 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 50
Posted By [email protected]
Can you afford to stay at the worlds best Hotel

Alan Street wrote:

I have no idea. I'm asking the OP what's their point.

I guess they are impressed with the place and want to share their
joy/fantasy of staying there someday.

Me? I've stayed...
Forum: Air travel December 6th, 2006, 05:30 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
Food okay to bring on board?

Sancho Panza wrote:
"Todd Tomorrow" wrote in message
I've got a flight tomorrow and I don't see any mention of...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9