Showing results 1 to 21 of 21
Search took 0.77 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: to
Forum: USA & Canada April 28th, 2009, 11:38 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 8
Posted By to
hawaii again

Aloha!
Thank you Martin !!!

"Alohacyberian" ha scritto nel messaggio
"to" wrote in...
Forum: USA & Canada April 28th, 2009, 09:09 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 20
Posted By to
south west

Consider flying for some of it, on this schedule, and making loop
trips with locally rented cars. Southwest Airlines (http://
iflyswa.com) in particular covers this region inexpensively and
Forum: USA & Canada April 27th, 2009, 07:53 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 8
Posted By to
hawaii again

Is there any special reason you want to stay in Waikiki? If not, there
are plenty of other places to stay. Kailua is only a short distance
from Honolulu. You can go see the whole of Oahu from 1...
Forum: USA & Canada April 27th, 2009, 07:35 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 8
Posted By to
hawaii again

Dear friends.
The next August I will be in the U.S. and travel to Oahu one week and two
weeks in the South West.
Have already been to Oahu in 2008, but only for three days. So I would stay
one...
Forum: USA & Canada June 8th, 2008, 03:51 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 1
Posted By to
lewiston - snake river

Next august I would like make a cruise with a company from Clarkston to
Hells Canyon Dam.
Someone was there?
Is this dangerous?
They write of rapid classes 4 and 5. (Class 6 is equivalent to the...
Forum: USA & Canada April 9th, 2008, 04:05 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 10
Posted By to
ATA and Hawaii

Who's *not* going to go bankrupt this summer? Who knows, aside from
Southwest.

I have 2 fly with Southwest, in August (seattle - las vegas and las vegas -
el paso)
Is it dangerous?

(Max,...
Forum: USA & Canada April 5th, 2008, 12:22 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 10
Posted By to
ATA and Hawaii

After Alhoa Air lines:
ATA AIRLINES DISCONTINUES ALL OPERATIONS

Hi all
I'm Max from Italy
I had a reservation with ATA next august from las vegas.
Do you know if other Airlines Company are near...
Forum: USA & Canada March 21st, 2008, 08:23 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 17
Posted By to
Hawaii

Do you want luxury or a simple hotel ?

luxuri.....
I have Euro and I change good
Forum: USA & Canada March 21st, 2008, 07:31 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 17
Posted By to
Hawaii

Hawaii is a great place to visit to enjoy life by the beach. As far as a
hotel is concerned, it depends a lot on how much money you want to
spend.

That's right. But my question was "te best...
Forum: USA & Canada March 20th, 2008, 02:42 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 17
Posted By to
Hawaii

Hello everyone, from Italy.
In the next month of August my wife and I plan to visit Hawaii for a week.
I think to visit Maui and Oahu.
Do you have suggestions? Hotel?
Some suggestions for us that we...
Forum: Australia & New Zealand July 7th, 2007, 01:25 PM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 8
Posted By to
car rental

From where in Oz would like to rent the vehicle?

From Cairns airport to Brisbane airport. (8 days)
Hi
Max
Forum: Australia & New Zealand July 7th, 2007, 01:24 PM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 8
Posted By to
car rental

yes

I'm happy for you.

If at first you dont succeed
try try try again
If at first you do succeed
try not to look surprised
Forum: Australia & New Zealand July 6th, 2007, 11:43 PM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 8
Posted By to
car rental

hi all
do you know a good company of rent car?
Max
Forum: Australia & New Zealand June 27th, 2007, 02:29 PM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 2
Posted By to
ayers rock

Hi from Italy
An other question....
do you know a lodge in Ayers Rock ?
What is your best advice?
Thanks all.
Max
Forum: Australia & New Zealand June 20th, 2007, 06:34 PM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 5
Posted By to
Cairns to Brisbane

Hi Max
Its 1700 ks from Cairns to Brisbane but its a good road.Heres my advice.
Day 1 arrive in Cairns and settle in.
Day 2 Its about 8 hrs to Airlie Beach so leave after breakfast.Stop in
Forum: Australia & New Zealand June 10th, 2007, 11:55 AM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 5
Posted By to
Cairns to Brisbane

Hi all
I 've a trip in the middle of august and I've 9 days from Cairns to Brisbane
with a rent car.
Have you got any advise for me?
This is my partial trip:
1st day. Arrival in Cairns h 17
2nd...
Forum: Australia & New Zealand March 9th, 2007, 03:26 PM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 7
Posted By to
Sidney to Cairns

Hi all
How much time I need, with my rent car, from Sidney to Cairns? (2.800 km)
Is it a beautiful travel in august?
Thanks
Max (from italy)
Forum: USA & Canada February 27th, 2007, 05:42 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 19
Posted By to
flight

thanks to all

Max
from Italy
Forum: USA & Canada February 26th, 2007, 11:15 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 19
Posted By to
flight

I suspect that to an Italian Los Angeles is part of the
Southwest.

That's right
Forum: USA & Canada February 26th, 2007, 08:08 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 19
Posted By to
flight

It's impossible to answer your question unless we know exactly where in
each country you are coming from and going to. Both countries are huge.

I'm coming from italy and going to south-...
Forum: USA & Canada February 26th, 2007, 01:05 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 19
Posted By to
flight

Hi all
Do you know the best route (or the best city) to fly in australia from USA?
Max
Showing results 1 to 21 of 21