Showing results 1 to 25 of 38
Search took 1.16 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Paul Johnson
Forum: Cruises July 29th, 2012, 01:39 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 1
Posted By Paul Johnson
Cruise with WAY REMOTE stops

After pondering it for a long time we decided to trade in our Istanbul to
Athens cruise in November on Oceania's Marina for a December 27 cruise, also
on the Marina, but this time from Valparaiso,...
Forum: Cruises July 27th, 2012, 03:08 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 6
Posted By Paul Johnson
Baltic Sea Cruise

"Sandy" wrote in message
Thanks guys so much for all your suggestions about tours. We have already
booked...
Forum: Cruises March 12th, 2011, 05:10 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 4
Posted By Paul Johnson
Freighter Cruises -- General Questions

"unforetold" wrote in message
I am thinking about taking a cruise on a freighter and have some general
questions (assuming...
Forum: Cruises February 28th, 2011, 05:00 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 12
Posted By Paul Johnson
The new Oceania Riviera ......

"Cal Ford" wrote in message
We have advance information concerning the Maiden voyage of the Sister of
the
Marina. Schedule...
Forum: Cruises January 20th, 2011, 03:14 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 2
Posted By Paul Johnson
Oceania's new ship delivered

"Charles" wrote in message
Oceania Cruises took delivery of the Marina today.

Forum: Cruises January 14th, 2011, 09:37 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 3
Posted By Paul Johnson
Tour Of Sicily

"STAR" wrote in message
Planning a July 2011 "Sicilian Fantasy" escorted tour w/Key Tours for
Forum: Cruises January 10th, 2011, 02:22 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 7
Posted By Paul Johnson
Personal curiosity

"Kurt Ullman" wrote in message
Kay and I are down in the Middle Keys. Yesterday we say two cruise ships
on the...
Forum: Cruises June 15th, 2010, 05:02 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 12
Posted By Paul Johnson
Rescue at sea~Surfer

"Carolyn G" wrote in message
"If it's so wonderful why did they leave?"

Castro brought Communism to Cuba. He took...
Forum: Cruises May 17th, 2010, 02:30 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 3
Posted By Paul Johnson
Laundromat on Oceania Nautica?

"AGW" wrote in message
Hi, all.
We're booked on our first-ever Oceania Cruise (after 13 on Princess,
RCCL,...
Forum: Cruises February 22nd, 2010, 09:56 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 1
Posted By Paul Johnson
FUNCHAL---Madieria

"Surfer E2468" wrote in message
The floods they have had are devastating,saw pictures of the mountain we
took a...
Forum: Cruises February 4th, 2010, 04:14 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 18
Posted By Paul Johnson
Medical evacuations common?

On our recent cruise Miami to Los Angeles on Oceania's Regatta we had at
least three medical evacuations of passengers. One was a woman who injured
her hip on board ship- taken off at Cartegena,...
Forum: Cruises January 13th, 2010, 04:27 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 0
Posted By Paul Johnson
Booked on the Maiden Voyage of Marina

Oceania is placing their new ship, Marina, built to their order, in service
with a Maiden Voyage cruise leaving Barcelona on January 22, 2011. My TA,
knowing how we like Oceania, emailed me a pdf...
Forum: Cruises January 13th, 2010, 04:15 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 28
Posted By Paul Johnson
Forced Tipping er: Service Charge on NCL

"gary" wrote in message
You might look at the likes of Crystal,
Oceania, Regent, Silversea or...
Forum: Cruises December 13th, 2009, 02:16 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 4
Posted By Paul Johnson
Oceania INSIGNIA ?? S. America ??

"Rosaly Z. Greenberger" wrote in message
Lon wrote:
We've sailed on the REGATTA and loved it. Are there any differences in
Forum: Cruises October 27th, 2009, 09:25 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 5
Posted By Paul Johnson
Polynesian Cultural Center - Sundays

"George" wrote in message
We're on a Princess visit to Honolulu on a Sunday. They list (and
Forum: Cruises October 21st, 2009, 04:04 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 19
Posted By Paul Johnson
TELESCOPE on a cruise?

"Ike" wrote in message
The sole advantage of a telescope is magnification, but a ship imposes
practical limits. ......
Forum: Cruises September 8th, 2009, 01:48 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 35
Posted By Paul Johnson
Final payment date?

"cruisemates" wrote in message
Our CruiseMates article said that final payment is usally due:...
Forum: Cruises March 21st, 2009, 12:58 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 14
Posted By Paul Johnson
One day cruise stop in Turkey, do you need a visa?

"Jeff Gersten" wrote in message
I have seen contradictory answers to this question?

http://turkey.visahq.com/
It...
Forum: Cruises March 10th, 2009, 04:51 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 0
Posted By Paul Johnson
Just booked a major (to us) cruise

We finally decided not to wait any longer on a cruise we have envied for a
while- Oceania's Nautica Hong Kong to Athens leaving Hong Kong on April 9,
2010. It will give me a chance to show my wife...
Forum: Cruises February 27th, 2009, 02:29 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 18
Posted By Paul Johnson
Cruise Insurance

"mp krieger" wrote in message
Does any company have a "cancellation only"
policy? We have full medical coverage and...
Forum: Cruises February 4th, 2009, 02:26 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 25
Posted By Paul Johnson
Southwest Airlines?

"Steve" wrote in message
I'll be needing to arrange travel from the Albany NY airport to Ft
Lauderdale for my family of 4 (all...
Forum: Cruises February 1st, 2009, 01:45 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 7
Posted By Paul Johnson
Oceania cruises

"Cruise Crazy" wrote in message
Does anyone know if owning Oceania stock entitles owners of said stock
to any...
Forum: Cruises January 26th, 2009, 05:29 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 23
Posted By Paul Johnson
Cancelled Carnival cruises

"Charles" wrote in message
In article , George Leppla
Forum: Cruises January 14th, 2009, 08:19 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 9
Posted By Paul Johnson
Tasman Sea Cruises

"Seehorse Video" wrote in message

"Joseph Coulter" wrote in message
Forum: Cruises December 17th, 2008, 02:23 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 117
Posted By Paul Johnson
Caps at dinner...

"George Leppla" wrote in message
... When did it become OK for men to wear hats (mostly base-ball style
caps) inside.... including...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 38