Showing results 1 to 18 of 18
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Wipower
Forum: USA & Canada July 6th, 2007, 03:59 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 3
Posted By Wipower
POI (point of interest)

"JAlves" ha scritto nel messaggio
In article ,
"Wipower"...
Forum: USA & Canada July 4th, 2007, 07:30 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 3
Posted By Wipower
POI (point of interest)

Hi all,

does anybody know where I can find POI of the USA for gps navigator?

Thanks in advance

wipo
Forum: USA & Canada June 1st, 2007, 05:43 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 27
Posted By Wipower
navigator device on the windshield

Hi,
is true that in the California state is not possible to attach the navigator
gps device on the windshield of the car?

Thanks

wip
Forum: USA & Canada May 25th, 2007, 07:51 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 3
Posted By Wipower
Camping in yosemite

Thank you very much for your support.

Have a nice day.

wip

"Patty Winter" ha scritto nel messaggio
In article...
Forum: USA & Canada May 25th, 2007, 05:49 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 3
Posted By Wipower
Camping in yosemite

Hi all.

Can you seggest me a camping in Yosemite National Park? I will be there at
4th of August.

thanks in advance

wip
Forum: USA & Canada March 25th, 2007, 11:05 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 6
Posted By Wipower
camping in Sequoia and Yosemite

Hi all,

could you please suggest me a nice camping to stay in yosemite and sequoia
national parks with a tent.

I should arrive there from 2th august.
Thanks

wip
Forum: USA & Canada March 19th, 2007, 05:46 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 16
Posted By Wipower
usa on the road , my road trip

"Lawrence Akutagawa" ha scritto nel messaggio

"Wipower" wrote in message
Forum: USA & Canada March 19th, 2007, 05:25 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 16
Posted By Wipower
usa on the road , my road trip

Could you please suggest me where (camping) is better to stay when I'm at
sequoia forest and Yosemite park?

Tahnks

wip
Forum: USA & Canada March 18th, 2007, 07:34 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 16
Posted By Wipower
usa on the road , my road trip

"Lawrence Akutagawa" ha scritto nel messaggio:

If you maintain this itinerary, you will find yourself spending more
time in
your automobile going from one...
Forum: USA & Canada March 18th, 2007, 09:02 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 16
Posted By Wipower
usa on the road , my road trip

Hi all,

reading your NG suggests I finally made a road trip:

Itinerario:
6000ml 08-01-2007 09-02-2007
Sequoia- King Canyons 1d
Yosemite e dintorni (mono lake,glacier point) 2d
Death valley 1d
Las...
Forum: USA & Canada March 12th, 2007, 05:56 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 35
Posted By Wipower
Bed & Breakfast in San Francisco

A car in San Francisco would be disastrous. SF is like a European
city, and parking is difficult and traffic terrible. SF has quite
good public transportation, not unlike a European city. But...
Forum: USA & Canada March 12th, 2007, 05:53 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 35
Posted By Wipower
Bed & Breakfast in San Francisco

"Hatunen" ha scritto nel messaggio
On Mon, 12 Mar 2007 15:17:15 GMT, "Wipower"
wrote:

Possible,...
Forum: USA & Canada March 12th, 2007, 05:52 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 35
Posted By Wipower
Bed & Breakfast in San Francisco

"Mimi" ha scritto nel messaggio

"Wipower" wrote in message
Forum: USA & Canada March 12th, 2007, 03:17 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 35
Posted By Wipower
Bed & Breakfast in San Francisco

"Mimi" ha scritto nel messaggio

Like most cities, definitely better without a car.

Marianne

How many days do you suggest...
Forum: USA & Canada March 11th, 2007, 09:07 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 35
Posted By Wipower
Bed & Breakfast in San Francisco

"tim..ha scritto nel
Mono Lake, Petrified Forest, Organ Pipe Cactus, Joshua Tree,
will all fit into your route.

You've probably already go too much to do to add Santa Fe.

tim

Hello Tim,
Forum: USA & Canada March 11th, 2007, 08:11 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 35
Posted By Wipower
Bed & Breakfast in San Francisco

"Icono Clast" wrote:

How big is your tour?

--

32 days.

Here is the trip:
Forum: USA & Canada March 10th, 2007, 05:40 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 35
Posted By Wipower
Bed & Breakfast in San Francisco

B&B in the US are mostly more expensive smaller hotels. You should
look for hostels. There are a couple in SF. Do a search.

Ok I'm going to search for a small hotel.

Are you from San...
Forum: USA & Canada March 10th, 2007, 04:56 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 35
Posted By Wipower
Bed & Breakfast in San Francisco

Hi, who can suggest me a cheper B&B in a good zone in San Francisco?

Thanks in advance

Wip
Showing results 1 to 18 of 18