Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: yirgster
Forum: Air travel August 16th, 2010, 07:35 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 1
Posted By yirgster
what would have happened?

On Aug 16, 11:30*am, yirgster wrote:
I had a flight on SWA from BWI to MDW with a 35 minute layover to OAK.
Yes I know it was tight and that was my choice.

The...
Forum: Air travel August 16th, 2010, 07:30 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 1
Posted By yirgster
what would have happened?

I had a flight on SWA from BWI to MDW with a 35 minute layover to OAK.
Yes I know it was tight and that was my choice.

The originating flight left and arrived late. The arrival gate was at
the very...
Forum: Air travel March 25th, 2009, 02:43 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 0
Posted By yirgster
priceline - name-your-own-price

We're going to fly between SFO - LIM, and are thinking of Priceline's
name-your-own-price (NYOP)

Priceline says that unless you specify otherwise your flight will have
at most one...
Forum: Latin America August 22nd, 2007, 09:44 AM Posted to rec.travel.latin-america
Replies: 10
Posted By yirgster
Wandering Mexico by Bus

We've never had any problems traveling in the buses, and where we were
going they ran frairly often and sometimes quite frequently. You can
get the schedule on the ticketbus web site, or, if you...
Forum: Latin America June 23rd, 2007, 10:50 PM Posted to rec.travel.latin-america
Replies: 1
Posted By yirgster
coffee farms in Oaxaca

My wife and I will be in Oaxaca for about 5 weeks, starting 6/26 (!)
in Puerto Escondido, then to Oaxaca City.

We'd like to visit at least one coffee plantation/farm (I'm into
coffee: roast my...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5