Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Forum: Asia November 2nd, 2009, 12:48 PM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
I look for free dating asian websites

Hi, I know some free dating asian websites but the are very very
insufficiently used. Can you tell me some interesting free asian
dating, please?
Thanks
Forum: Latin America May 13th, 2009, 06:55 PM Posted to rec.travel.latin-america
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
TAM Linhas Aereas: I look for info

Hi, I have just purchased aTAM round-trip ticket Roma-Recife-Macapa
(in july).
The ticket is inexpensive. The airplane stops in Belem too.
Now I don't like to reach Macapa anymore but I like to stay...
Forum: Latin America February 12th, 2009, 06:10 PM Posted to rec.travel.latin-america
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Brazil: more pleasant Itaituba or Santarem?

Hi, I'd like to visit Itaituba or Santarem and to stay there 10 days.
In your opinion what is more interesting amd pleasant between Itaituba
and Santarem? For pleasant I mean (entertainment, music,...
Forum: Africa January 30th, 2009, 09:35 PM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
African unusual and strange rituals? I look for.

Hi, I kwon well rituals South American rituales of some people.
Sometimes the are very strange. I like much those rituals. I am
approaching the culture of Africa from a little time and I will be
very...
Forum: Africa November 11th, 2008, 09:34 PM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Flights: Addis Abeba -- Nairobi, I look for info

Normally you would be looking at around USD 550 for a round trip ticket -
but maybe a discount can be negotiated with a travel agency based in Addis.

Thanks alot for your info. Oppsss, it is...
Forum: Africa November 11th, 2008, 06:29 PM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Flights: Addis Abeba -- Nairobi, I look for info

Hi, I'd like to know if there some flights from Addis Abeba to
Nairobi.
Could you tell me how much it costs (round trip)?
Thanks
Forum: Latin America November 3rd, 2008, 09:06 PM Posted to rec.travel.latin-america
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Is there a TomTom Brasil map?

Hi, do you know if there is a map of Brasil for TomTom?
Thanks
Forum: USA & Canada September 9th, 2008, 01:31 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 13
Posted By [email protected]
Hotel at an amusing street in Miami?.

Interesting web site. I thank you but I cannot know where the hotels
stay. This is a problem. ;)

Not a chance. Go to http://www.expedia.com and see what's available.
Forum: USA & Canada September 8th, 2008, 10:24 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 13
Posted By [email protected]
Hotel at an amusing street in Miami?.

Some post with any advice. ;)
$100?
Forum: Travel Marketplace September 8th, 2008, 07:06 PM Posted to rec.travel.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Hotel at an amusing street in Miami (Florida)?

Hi,
the next month I will reach Miami with my family. I am looking for a
central hotel, at an amusing place (bien ubicado) and not much
expensive (around $70).
thanks for some info
Forum: USA & Canada September 8th, 2008, 07:04 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 13
Posted By [email protected]
Hotel at an amusing street in Miami?.

Hi,
the next month I will reach Miami with my family. I am looking for a
central hotel, at an amusing place (bien ubicado) and not much
expensive (around $70).
thanks for some info
Forum: Latin America September 5th, 2008, 09:45 PM Posted to rec.travel.latin-america
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
from Italia to Maraba flights (Brazil)?

Hi,
I'd like to know the best flights from Italy to Maraba (Brazil).
Thanks, St
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12