Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Dänk 1010011010
Forum: Travel - anything else not covered April 6th, 2010, 04:40 PM Posted to soc.culture.usa,alt.religion.mormon,rec.travel.misc,alt.society.liberalism,alt.satanism
Replies: 5
Posted By Dänk 1010011010
Dankblog: Provo - April 5, 2010

On Apr 5, 7:18*pm, "5415 Dead, 548 since 1/20/09"
wrote:
On Mon, 5 Apr 2010 17:15:33 -0700 (PDT), Dänk 1010011010

wrote:
On Apr 5, 3:45*pm,...
Forum: Travel - anything else not covered April 6th, 2010, 01:15 AM Posted to soc.culture.usa,alt.religion.mormon,rec.travel.misc,alt.society.liberalism,alt.satanism
Replies: 5
Posted By Dänk 1010011010
Dankblog: Provo - April 5, 2010

On Apr 5, 3:45*pm, "5415 Dead, 548 since 1/20/09"
wrote:
I've been to Fresno, you know. *Would you like to see my slides?

I've been to Cambodia, and since you refuse to...
Forum: Travel - anything else not covered April 5th, 2010, 10:40 PM Posted to soc.culture.usa,alt.religion.mormon,rec.travel.misc,alt.society.liberalism,alt.satanism
Replies: 5
Posted By Dänk 1010011010
Dankblog: Provo - April 5, 2010

Dankblog: Provo - April 5, 2010

Utah has to be the most retarded place on earth. I thought Texas was
retarded enough when I lived there, but Utah takes it to a whole new
level.

California is fun...
Forum: Travel - anything else not covered April 5th, 2010, 12:49 AM Posted to soc.culture.usa,alt.religion.mormon,rec.travel.misc,alt.society.liberalism,alt.satanism
Replies: 0
Posted By Dänk 1010011010
Dankblog: Provo - April 4, 2010

Today I drove around Orem and Provo, and since it is Easter Sunday,
almost everything is closed. Not that there's much to do any other
day of the year.

It snowed during the night, and the...
Forum: Travel - anything else not covered April 4th, 2010, 01:21 AM Posted to soc.culture.usa,alt.religion.mormon,rec.travel.misc,alt.society.liberalism,alt.satanism
Replies: 0
Posted By Dänk 1010011010
Dankblog: Roadtrip to Provo

Today I took a roadtrip to Provo, Utah, to visit someone in the
hospital. Not really much to see along the way, other than snow-
covered mountains, cows, and roadkill.

I wish I had stopped to...
Forum: Europe January 2nd, 2010, 09:33 AM Posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,talk.politics.misc,uk.politics.misc,aus.politics,rec.travel.europe
Replies: 72
Posted By Dänk 1010011010
Despite resistance from Leftism Full-Body Scans Now to Be Usedfor Flights From Amsterdam to U.S.

On Jan 1, 12:41*pm, William Black wrote:
Mxsmanic wrote:
William Black writes:

What parameters do you use?

Deep questioning works well, and doesn't...
Forum: Europe December 26th, 2009, 06:24 AM Posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,talk.politics.misc,uk.politics.misc,rec.travel.europe
Replies: 27
Posted By Dänk 1010011010
French homeless prefer the street to the filthy stench ofgovernment run shelters

On Dec 24, 8:37*am, "Bill Bonde {Colourless green ideas don't sleep
furiously)" wrote:
PJ O'Donovan wrote:

French homeless prefer the street to the filthy...
Forum: Travel - anything else not covered December 9th, 2009, 11:50 AM Posted to soc.culture.usa,rec.travel.misc,alt.politics.radical-left,soc.culture.cambodia
Replies: 0
Posted By Dänk 1010011010
Holiday in Cambodia

On Dec 4, 1:42*pm, "gernot almen" wrote:
"Dänk 1010011010" wrote in message

Forum: Travel - anything else not covered December 9th, 2009, 11:48 AM Posted to soc.culture.usa,rec.travel.misc,alt.fan.charles-manson,alt.politics.radical-left,soc.culture.cambodia
Replies: 2
Posted By Dänk 1010011010
Holiday in Cambodia

On Dec 4, 10:38*pm, Fred Williams wrote:
Dänk 1010011010 wrote:
Tomorrow I take a 12-hour bus trip from Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam to
Siem Reap, Cambodia.

The...
Forum: Travel - anything else not covered November 18th, 2009, 03:25 AM Posted to soc.culture.vietnamese,rec.travel.misc
Replies: 1
Posted By Dänk 1010011010
Tourist stuff in Saigon?

I'm traveling to Vietnam next week, and will be in Saigon for over a
week, with a side trip to Cambodia to see the ruins of Angkor Wat.

Anyway, Saigon sounds pretty boring compared to Phnom Penh and...
Forum: Travel - anything else not covered October 25th, 2009, 05:19 PM Posted to soc.culture.usa,soc.culture.europe,alt.satanism,alt.politics.homosexuality,rec.travel.misc
Replies: 0
Posted By Dänk 1010011010
eurotrip 4 - novi sad

This weekend I took a trip to Novi Sad, about a 1.5 hour train ride
from Belgrade.

Unlike Belgrade which strongly resembles the Apocalypse (some say the
NATO bombing actually improved the scenery),...
Forum: Travel - anything else not covered October 21st, 2009, 08:16 PM Posted to soc.culture.usa,soc.culture.europe,alt.music.marilyn-manson,alt.politics.homosexuality,rec.travel.misc
Replies: 0
Posted By Dänk 1010011010
eurotrip 3 - omg i'm in eastern europe!

After an overnight train ride interrupted by several passport checks,
I finally arrived in Serbia.

Belgrade is very different from most American cities, with the
possible exception of Detroit. The...
Forum: Travel - anything else not covered October 19th, 2009, 02:05 PM Posted to soc.culture.usa,soc.culture.europe,alt.music.marilyn-manson,alt.politics.homosexuality,rec.travel.misc
Replies: 1
Posted By Dänk 1010011010
eurotrip 2 - hungary is depressing

From Vienna I caught the train to nearby Bratislava, just over the
border in Slovakia, and spent several hours touring the historic
section of the city before catching another train to Budapest...
Forum: Travel - anything else not covered October 18th, 2009, 08:40 AM Posted to soc.culture.usa,soc.culture.europe,alt.drugs,alt.politics.homosexuality,rec.travel.misc
Replies: 0
Posted By Dänk 1010011010
eurotrip 1 - austrians are masochists

Austria is a pretty country and very modern and civilized, but the
Austrian people are weird, and I think they might be masochists, which
isn't surprising given that the Leopold von Sacher-Masoch,...
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14