Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Alan Conceicao
Forum: Cruises January 14th, 2013, 01:53 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 21
Posted By Alan Conceicao
Dec 2012 Allure of the Seas Eastern Caribbean Review

I don't like the practice of charging extra for certain things in the
MDR but I don't see how this is any different than people who may go to
a specialty restaurant several nights. Do you feel...
Forum: Cruises January 14th, 2013, 03:32 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 21
Posted By Alan Conceicao
Dec 2012 Allure of the Seas Eastern Caribbean Review

Not trying to be too critical, since my only experience with RCCL is not one
of their monster ships....

The dining room menu had a good selection of items but when delivered to
the table the...
Forum: Cruises January 13th, 2013, 10:11 PM Posted to rec.roller-coaster,rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 0
Posted By Alan Conceicao
TR: Last Trip of 2012 and First Trip of 2013 Pt. 7: Disney Dream, First Evening On Board (1/2/2013)

(version with pictures;
http://realtalkguidetoawesome.wordpress.com/2013/01/13/tr-last-trip-of-2012-and-first-trip-of-2013-pt-7-disney-dream-first-evening-on-board-122013/)

Lines through Terminal 8...
Forum: Cruises February 13th, 2012, 12:42 AM Posted to rec.roller-coaster,rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 5
Posted By Alan Conceicao
TR: Norwegian Pearl Pt. 4: A Coaster For All Seasons (1/3-1/4/2012)

Following our day at the private island, it was onto an at sea day and all
the doing of nothing that came with it. We made plans early on with our
butler to have dinner brought to the room from...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4