Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Forum: USA & Canada April 18th, 2007, 05:55 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
Letting someone else drive my rental car.

Hey guys. I'll be taking a cross country road trip in May and one of
my friends is under 25 will be tagging along for the ride. He won't be
doing much of the driving but in the event that I need for...
Forum: USA & Canada April 8th, 2007, 12:46 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 15
Posted By [email protected]
Cross Country NYC to LA...If you had to pick one city to stay for a longer time...

On Apr 4, 10:50 am, wrote:
Akborrah,

I drove cross-country Boston to SFO last November and chose a southern
latitude due to snow possibilities, which meant first...
Forum: USA & Canada April 3rd, 2007, 01:14 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 15
Posted By [email protected]
Cross Country NYC to LA...If you had to pick one city to stay for a longer time...

On Apr 3, 7:10 am, "Stephen Ellenson" wrote:
wrote in message

Myself...
Forum: USA & Canada April 3rd, 2007, 03:39 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 15
Posted By [email protected]
Cross Country NYC to LA...If you had to pick one city to stay for a longer time...

Myself and three friends (all 23 years old) are going from NYC to LA
via NY, NJ, PA, OH, IN, IL, MO, OK, TX, NM, AZ, CA.

We're looking to break the 8 day road trip (I know, it's a short
amount of...
Forum: USA & Canada March 21st, 2007, 04:56 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Using coupon codes on car rentals...

All,

I've rented a car with a major car rental company for a 8 day trip
from New York City to Los Angeles. To save money, I used a coupon code
that I found on the internet. What this coupon code...
Forum: USA & Canada March 13th, 2007, 05:40 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
Rental car one-way road trip from New York to Los Angeles - Avoiding underage fee?

On Mar 13, 3:03 am, Alan S wrote:
On Tue, 13 Mar 2007 16:07:07 +1100, "Big Kev"

wrote:
Hi Y'all. (and Alan)
One is Autodriveaway Co.

Forum: USA & Canada March 13th, 2007, 05:27 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Shopping In New York

On Mar 13, 10:18 am, "weebabez" wrote:
Hi, can anyone please tell me the approximate closing time for shops
in New York? Also can anyone recommend a really good toy store,...
Forum: USA & Canada March 12th, 2007, 09:06 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
Rental car one-way road trip from New York to Los Angeles - Avoiding underage fee?

All,

Myself and three friends (3 total licensed drivers) all of whom are
under 25 years of age are planning a road trip from New York City to
Los Angeles for the end of May. We plan to rent a car...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8