Showing results 1 to 17 of 17
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: LVTravel[_3_]
Forum: Caribbean November 12th, 2008, 03:10 AM Posted to rec.travel.caribbean
Replies: 1
Posted By LVTravel[_3_]
Accomodation around Christmas dufficult to get?

"Marc & Angelique" MaandotMichelsathetnetdotnl wrote in message
Hello,

We are planning a trip to Cuba end of december.
Travelling by...
Forum: Cruises February 20th, 2008, 04:47 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 43
Posted By LVTravel[_3_]
Emerald Princess - January 5-15, 2008 - review and picttures

"sue mullen" wrote in message

Surfer E2468 wrote:
SUE;
Great review,and the pictures are really good,we have sailed...
Forum: Cruises February 20th, 2008, 04:22 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 15
Posted By LVTravel[_3_]
When tickets DON'T arrive

wrote in message
Thanks,

I will check in early and enjoy the ship all afternoon.

I will then pick her up and...
Forum: Cruises February 20th, 2008, 04:16 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 2
Posted By LVTravel[_3_]
Best Fleet Rate Transportation Solution in Malaysia

"Brian K" wrote in message

"Best Fleet Rate" wrote in message
Forum: USA & Canada April 20th, 2007, 09:18 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.asia,rec.travel.latin-america,rec.travel.usa-canada,rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 5
Posted By LVTravel[_3_]
Warning virus by michael newport the crossposter !!

So why post the message with the potential virus again?
Forum: Latin America April 20th, 2007, 09:18 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.asia,rec.travel.latin-america,rec.travel.usa-canada,rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 5
Posted By LVTravel[_3_]
Warning virus by michael newport the crossposter !!

So why post the message with the potential virus again?
Forum: Europe April 20th, 2007, 09:18 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.asia,rec.travel.latin-america,rec.travel.usa-canada,rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 5
Posted By LVTravel[_3_]
Warning virus by michael newport the crossposter !!

So why post the message with the potential virus again?
Forum: Australia & New Zealand April 20th, 2007, 09:18 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.asia,rec.travel.latin-america,rec.travel.usa-canada,rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 5
Posted By LVTravel[_3_]
Warning virus by michael newport the crossposter !!

So why post the message with the potential virus again?
Forum: Asia April 20th, 2007, 09:18 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.asia,rec.travel.latin-america,rec.travel.usa-canada,rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 5
Posted By LVTravel[_3_]
Warning virus by michael newport the crossposter !!

So why post the message with the potential virus again?
Forum: USA & Canada April 19th, 2007, 07:06 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 6
Posted By LVTravel[_3_]
Chicago advice

Just remember that O'Hare to downtown is about 18 miles. Blue line takes
you from O'Hare to downtown.

Midway airport is closer.

Good web site for Chicago info. (long url begins with http and...
Forum: USA & Canada April 19th, 2007, 06:48 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 10
Posted By LVTravel[_3_]
Letting someone else drive my rental car.

Can't answer for all states in the Union, but in my home state, if someone
is operating a vehicle (even if the renter is there) that is not on the
rental contract it is unauthorized use of a motor...
Forum: Cruises April 17th, 2007, 01:45 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 2
Posted By LVTravel[_3_]
vactation

Probably would have been better reading than most of what goes on here!

"Crabman" wrote in message
Crabman wrote:
ask Dana...
Forum: Air travel April 17th, 2007, 01:38 AM Posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.usa-canada,misc.consumers,rec.aviation.piloting,alt.politics.homosexuality
Replies: 95
Posted By LVTravel[_3_]
Passenger Hits Pilot on Delta Flight

Putting homosexual males (because of their inherent gross promiscuity)
infected with AIDS in confinement would go a long ways in breaking
the AIDS epidemic in the US too. We should all long...
Forum: Air travel April 3rd, 2007, 11:47 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 7
Posted By LVTravel[_3_]
MyDreamFlight .

Damn. Forgot to dump the spam.......
Forum: Air travel April 3rd, 2007, 10:29 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 7
Posted By LVTravel[_3_]
MyDreamFlight .

Oh boy, a spammer that wants us to go to their motherland..... Let me see,
Russia? Germany? Wrong... It's India. Prices aren't that great and I
would NEVER buy from a spammer.

"MyDreamFlight"...
Forum: Cruises March 28th, 2007, 05:42 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 40
Posted By LVTravel[_3_]
Balcony safety?

Balcony rails are the same height as the ones on deck on all the cruise
ships I have been on. It is rather hard to "fall" over the rails. IMHO
someone who goes over the rail has to either be...
Forum: USA & Canada March 24th, 2007, 05:06 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 2
Posted By LVTravel[_3_]
Walt Disney World Park Hopper Tickets Discounts Guide

Considering they have spammed every travel newsgroup between Disneyland and
travel.usa, I wouldn't buy from them if it was the greatest product on
earth.

wrote in message...
Showing results 1 to 17 of 17