Showing results 1 to 23 of 23
Search took 0.30 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Gaga6
Forum: Cruises December 17th, 2011, 07:29 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 7
Posted By Gaga6
RC Enchantment of the Seas

Thanks all for the information. I'll report back on the ship when I return
after the New Year.

Hugs,
Helen

"Cruise Crazy" wrote in message...
Forum: Cruises December 16th, 2011, 06:55 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 7
Posted By Gaga6
RC Enchantment of the Seas

No one has traveled on this ship? No input?

Hugs,
Helen

"Gaga6" wrote in message
Going on this ship over New Years. ...
Forum: Cruises December 14th, 2011, 08:59 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 7
Posted By Gaga6
RC Enchantment of the Seas

Going on this ship over New Years. Wondering if anyone has cruised this
ship and has some information on it. Thanks.

Hugs,
Helen
Forum: Cruises September 26th, 2010, 04:30 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 23
Posted By Gaga6
Tom... WI-FI information please.

That sounds like the best idea yet... Thanks.

Hugs,
Helen

"Tom K" wrote in message
On 9/25/10 7:27 PM, Gaga6 wrote:
Thanks...
Forum: Cruises September 25th, 2010, 06:34 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 23
Posted By Gaga6
WI-FI information please.

I'm taking a NCL cruise in a few weeks and want to bring my laptop. I know
the ship has WI-FI connections in most places, and I'm interested in knowing
if they charge to use their connection? Is...
Forum: Cruises January 24th, 2010, 01:48 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 10
Posted By Gaga6
Trip report - Costa Fortuna 1-10 - 17 - really long

Thanks for the great report. I'm going on a Costa cruise in April. Was a
little hesitant about it, but now I'm happy. I'm easy to get along with on
a cruise. I never complain. I'm away from...
Forum: Cruises January 14th, 2010, 07:32 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 1
Posted By Gaga6
Costa cruise

Senior moment, but I know someone on this board was booked on the Costa just
recently. Would love a review, since we're going on April 3rd on the
Americas...(Something like that... LOL.. Don't...
Forum: Cruises January 9th, 2010, 04:02 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 3
Posted By Gaga6
Costa cruise

Thanks.. Will look forward to your review....

Hugs,
Helen

"LVTravel" wrote in message

"Gaga6"...
Forum: Cruises January 5th, 2010, 04:22 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 3
Posted By Gaga6
Costa cruise

Senior moment, but know that someone on this board was taking the same Costa
cruise that I am taking in April. Would love to hear their comments.

Hugs,
Helen
Forum: Cruises December 16th, 2009, 10:16 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 3
Posted By Gaga6
Costa Cruise...

Love being with other cultures. Have traveled all over the world and have
seen many places, and enjoyed every one of them. Really looking forward to
our cruise on the Atlantica as...
Forum: Cruises December 16th, 2009, 01:23 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 3
Posted By Gaga6
Costa Cruise...

Well we bit the bullet and booked the Costa Atlantica (Think that's the
name... Have to look at our confirmation.) for April 4th. Taking a chance
about the smoking, but was told that the
Caribbean...
Forum: Cruises November 28th, 2009, 10:45 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 28
Posted By Gaga6
Costa Cruise Ships?

We're planning on traveling the first week in April, but want to make plans
before we go to Florida.. Not sure about the smoking bit now, as I hate
being around smokers. This coming from someone...
Forum: Cruises November 28th, 2009, 05:59 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 28
Posted By Gaga6
Costa Cruise Ships?

I'm planning on a cruise from Florida and have never been on a Costa ship.
How do they compare to other cruise lines? Someone told me that because
it's an Italian ship, there's lots of smoking on...
Forum: Cruises November 19th, 2009, 03:14 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 8
Posted By Gaga6
New Year's Eve

Most people were wearing formals on New Years. I had never seen so many
gowns and tuxedos on any other cruise ship. As I said it was wonderful and
festive.

Hugs,
Helen

"Jean O'Boyle"...
Forum: Cruises November 18th, 2009, 01:06 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 8
Posted By Gaga6
New Year's Eve

I've been on NCL on New Years and it was a blast. Had a super time. The
ship was decorated beautifully and everything was wonderful..

Hugs,
Helen

"Jean O'Boyle" wrote in...
Forum: Cruises July 14th, 2009, 02:05 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 6
Posted By Gaga6
Information on Costa cruise line.

Thanks for the information. I've already made up my mind about not taking
the cruise line. Many others that I've cruised with before are more
tempting.

Hugs,
Helen

"Rosaly Z. Greenberger"...
Forum: Cruises July 14th, 2009, 12:28 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 6
Posted By Gaga6
Information on Costa cruise line.

Thanks for that information. The smoking thing is a deal breaker. Can't
stand any smoke. Seems like it would be hard to get away from it, and no
fun if I had to avoid areas because of...
Forum: Cruises July 12th, 2009, 06:58 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 6
Posted By Gaga6
Information on Costa cruise line.

Wondering if I can get some information regarding Costa Cruise Lines. We've
always gone on Celebrity or Princess, but have a chance to go on a Costa
cruise. Since we're not familiar with that...
Forum: Cruises July 9th, 2009, 05:48 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 0
Posted By Gaga6
Costa cruises...

I usually cruise in Celebrity, Princess cruises, etc. Someone suggested a
cruise on Costa. Don't know about that particular cruise line. Are they on
a par with the others? Thanks.
Forum: Cruises December 21st, 2008, 12:31 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 13
Posted By Gaga6
Norwegian Cruise Lines...

Never had a really great experience on NCL ships, but decided to try one
more time... Just got back from the Bahamas on the Norwegian Gem. It was
awful... Shows were terrible....Food even worse...
Forum: Cruises October 19th, 2008, 08:18 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 0
Posted By Gaga6
Norwegian Gem

Anyone going on the cruise on Norwegian Gem leaving New York on December
13th???????

Hugs,
Helen
Forum: Cruises October 7th, 2008, 02:15 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 5
Posted By Gaga6
Norwegian Gem

Thanks for the great information. I'm really looking forward to it. Too
bad our trip just ends short of Christmas... Otherwise we could have met.
:-)

Hugs,
Helen

"Peg Caldwell-Ott"...
Forum: Cruises October 6th, 2008, 08:41 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 5
Posted By Gaga6
Norwegian Gem

I will be going on the Norwegian Gem in December. Never been on that
ship... Any hints as to what I can expect. I'll be leaving from New York.

Hel
Showing results 1 to 23 of 23