Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Forum: Travel - anything else not covered March 6th, 2009, 07:25 PM Posted to rec.travel.misc
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
England

Are there any cruises from the U.S. to England? I'd like to visit
England but don't like to fly.
Forum: Travel - anything else not covered February 28th, 2009, 02:45 AM Posted to rec.travel.misc
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
food in Mexico

Someone told me it can take about 3 days to get used to food in Mexico
when you're coming from the U.S.

Anyone know why this is?
Forum: Europe July 6th, 2007, 06:36 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 195
Posted By [email protected]
people in Europe

I was just wondering if people in Europe are generally nicer than
people in America.

Thank you.
Forum: Europe May 24th, 2007, 03:21 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 167
Posted By [email protected]
smoking in Europe

I was just wondering how smoking in Europe compares with smoking in
the U.S. I'd like to find a European country with almost no smoking.

Thank you.
Forum: Europe May 21st, 2007, 04:59 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 471
Posted By [email protected]
cheapest country

I'm thinking of traveling to Europe for a month, and I was wondering
which country of these would be cheapest to live in:

Austria
Belgium
France
Germany