Showing results 1 to 25 of 69
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: - Bobb -[_1_]
Forum: USA & Canada August 29th, 2006, 01:47 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 7
Posted By - Bobb -[_1_]
East Coast Trip recommendations?

How was the trip ?

"travel006" wrote in message

Dear TravelBanter members:

I am planning visit east coast area...
Forum: USA & Canada August 29th, 2006, 04:15 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 7
Posted By - Bobb -[_1_]
Trip to Boston (Mansfield)

Your show is at the tweeter center.
http://www.ticketmaster.com/venue/8213

I lived nearby, but it was 30 years ago: it was fine then. I live in
Boston and I haven't heard of it /seen it on TV as...
Forum: USA & Canada August 28th, 2006, 06:01 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.saltwater,rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 4
Posted By - Bobb -[_1_]
Cabo San Lucas - sportfishing charters /where to stay ?

Great, I did find that other site since here (as you saw) - thanks
again.
I'll follow up over there.

"Bill" wrote in message...
Forum: USA & Canada August 28th, 2006, 02:08 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 4
Posted By - Bobb -[_1_]
Cabo San Lucas - sportfishing charters /where to stay ?

EXCELLENT, Thanks very much Bill.

One more thing I forgot to ask.... everything else being equal: for 3-4
guys should we get a ... 28', 32' etc ? Might we get 2 at once and be in
each other's way...
Forum: USA & Canada August 26th, 2006, 07:40 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 4
Posted By - Bobb -[_1_]
Cabo San Lucas - sportfishing charters /where to stay ?

( Yeah I know it says USA and CANADA, but other groups had no mention of
it either)

Anyone been there / done that and have a recommendation ? ( no spammers
please)
We always go to Miami/Keys so...
Forum: Europe August 23rd, 2006, 01:35 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 5
Posted By - Bobb -[_1_]
Google maps for Europe - any idea of dates ?

How to tell how old an image is ? I just tried Berlin, Germany and I
can see ice in the river: it could be ?? 2001,2,3,4,2005 ??? - anyway to
tell ? All it shows onscreen is copyright 2006 ( as...
Forum: Europe August 23rd, 2006, 12:08 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 25
Posted By - Bobb -[_1_]
Germany: Penalty for overstaying your 3 month visa?

how about a phone call / stop by the US embassy off Unter Der Linden (
look for the big US flag)

wrote in message...
Forum: Europe August 22nd, 2006, 03:13 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 5
Posted By - Bobb -[_1_]
Berlin trip report / links final version

(Here’s some local photos/guides if you want to check them out)
http://www.btm.de/english/sightseeing/e_si_sehenswuerdigkeiten.php ...
Forum: Europe August 17th, 2006, 02:17 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 6
Posted By - Bobb -[_1_]
Berlin

"DrLargePants" wrote in message
Well I'm off to Berlin for the 1st time this weekend for my stag
night(s)...
Forum: USA & Canada August 14th, 2006, 08:55 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 6
Posted By - Bobb -[_1_]
Boston - Best Inexpensive Small Italian Restaurants

go to maps.google.com
and do a SEARCH for
" hanover st boston, ma " no quotes
and then click on FIND BUSINESSES
you can click on each for reviews.
OR
http://www.phantomgourmet.com/ ( a local...
Forum: Europe August 13th, 2006, 11:30 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 5
Posted By - Bobb -[_1_]
Berlin trip report - Berlin links

I've been to Berlin 3 previous times before but always in the
fall/winter, but there are a few things that I hadn't done, so that's my
mission. I met some friends at a party a few weeks ago and...
Forum: Europe August 11th, 2006, 02:44 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 26
Posted By - Bobb -[_1_]
any suggestion where to go in Norway?

"Frank Clarke" wrote in message
On Sun, 06 Aug 2006 05:01:36 -0700, Incognito
Forum: USA & Canada July 31st, 2006, 06:21 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 0
Posted By - Bobb -[_1_]
Yahoo Package price of the plane ticket alone

I went to a party yesterday in Boston and a group of friends is taking a
bus tour thru Germany this weekend. I'm not working right now, so I
figured I'd meet them over there if I can find a decent...
Forum: Europe July 31st, 2006, 06:21 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 0
Posted By - Bobb -[_1_]
Yahoo Package price of the plane ticket alone

I went to a party yesterday in Boston and a group of friends is taking a
bus tour thru Germany this weekend. I'm not working right now, so I
figured I'd meet them over there if I can find a decent...
Forum: Europe July 30th, 2006, 07:01 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 0
Posted By - Bobb -[_1_]
Boston- Berlin for next weekend

Anyone know of deals - looking for hotel+air 7 nights ~8/3-8/10
Since I'm asking - I'd like a hotel near Friedrichstraße + UnterDer
Linden
I was there last August and they were renovating the...
Forum: Cruises July 27th, 2006, 12:28 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises,rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 0
Posted By - Bobb -[_1_]
3-day trip to Berlin

I know it's old but I just came across this thread.

For anyone looking for " what to do in 3 days", check this out.
http://3pd.hemispheresmagazine.com/indexflash.html
There are a lot of cities...
Forum: USA & Canada July 27th, 2006, 12:28 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises,rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 0
Posted By - Bobb -[_1_]
3-day trip to Berlin

I know it's old but I just came across this thread.

For anyone looking for " what to do in 3 days", check this out.
http://3pd.hemispheresmagazine.com/indexflash.html
There are a lot of cities...
Forum: Europe July 27th, 2006, 12:28 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises,rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 39
Posted By - Bobb -[_1_]
3-day trip to Berlin

I know it's old but I just came across this thread.

For anyone looking for " what to do in 3 days", check this out.
http://3pd.hemispheresmagazine.com/indexflash.html
There are a lot of cities...
Forum: Europe July 26th, 2006, 11:54 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 39
Posted By - Bobb -[_1_]
3-day trip to Berlin

They never do.

"Juliana L Holm" wrote in message
Cor wrote:
thanx everyone for the help ... been busy these...
Forum: Cruises July 26th, 2006, 07:55 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 4
Posted By - Bobb -[_1_]
Cruises for Singles

How about a little info for guidance ?
Is he fairly mobile - or does he need help getting around ?
Where is he starting from?
Where do you/he think he'd like to go ?
An active cruise - off/on the...
Forum: USA & Canada July 25th, 2006, 11:50 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 7
Posted By - Bobb -[_1_]
Southwest Airlines website / flight info

Thanks folks.
With me this trip's not an impulse thing and I think you're right about
their market : = alternative to driving "there" this week.
I'm planning vacation time so I'll check others (...
Forum: Europe July 25th, 2006, 06:08 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 51
Posted By - Bobb -[_1_]
Norwegian coastal voyages.

Someone was asking about Sognefjord ...

http://2006.coastalvoyage.com/s_fjord.shtml?color=006

"- Bobb -" wrote in message...
Forum: Europe July 25th, 2006, 03:56 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 51
Posted By - Bobb -[_1_]
Norwegian coastal voyages.

Derek,
Did you go ? Details ??

Bert,
I just saw this thread and visited that site you mentioned below.
I selected Virtual Tour and what a great piece of software they...
Forum: USA & Canada July 24th, 2006, 05:19 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 7
Posted By - Bobb -[_1_]
Southwest Airlines website / flight info

Thanks for the info Maxx.
That IS what it seemed - I'd just never heard of it before.
BTW , I am checking others but just thought I'd try SWA website for
comps.

Bobb

"Maxx"...
Forum: USA & Canada July 24th, 2006, 04:01 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 7
Posted By - Bobb -[_1_]
Southwest Airlines website / flight info

I have never flown SWA so I have a question about their
website / # of stops listed :
I plugged in my dates and for my flight out it shows 3 stops!
yet lists only one flight # ??
On other...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 69