Showing results 1 to 20 of 20
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: GN
Forum: Asia July 21st, 2007, 02:04 PM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 10
Posted By GN
take my own water bottle to China?

On Jul 19, 10:47 pm, Denise wrote:
My good friend gave me an insulated bottle to take to China in
September for water. I'll be on an escorted tour, visiting the Great
Wall,...
Forum: Asia June 4th, 2007, 09:36 PM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 3
Posted By GN
availability of Western medication in Tibet and China

On Jun 4, 11:43 am, " wrote:
We shall be traveling to Tibet and China (6 weeks) in October/
November. We have to take quite a lot of medicine regularly...
Forum: Asia May 31st, 2007, 02:18 PM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 3
Posted By GN
Selfdrive in Sri Lanka

On May 30, 7:34 am, "Luc CHRISTIAENS"
wrote:
Hello,
Can somebody advise me about selfdrive in Sri Lanka?
Is it safe? How is traffic? How are the roads?
Thanks a...
Forum: Asia February 19th, 2007, 07:11 PM Posted to soc.culture.thai,soc.culture.malaysia,soc.culture.singapore,rec.travel.asia
Replies: 12
Posted By GN
Blue Dragon export centre (its a scam)

On Feb 18, 10:58 pm, lobert wrote:
Charles wrote:
Ever hear "You cannot cheat an honest person"?

Honest person can be honestly cheated.

yes... but they will find out...
Forum: Asia February 13th, 2007, 07:09 PM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 3
Posted By GN
Rajasthan: Mt. Abu or Ranakpur?

On Feb 13, 8:53 am, Jens Sieckmann wrote:
Hi all,

we're are shortly before our 3-weeks-trip to Rajasthan (maybe excursion
to Uttarranchal). Our approximate itinerary is:

Forum: Asia February 13th, 2007, 03:39 PM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 3
Posted By GN
Mumbai airport

On Feb 11, 6:26 am, "Nick Fisher" wrote:
Hi,

I have a 4 hour layover at BOM coming up and I'd be grateful for any
tips on how best to spend the time.

We are...
Forum: Travel - anything else not covered February 11th, 2007, 03:02 AM Posted to rec.travel.misc
Replies: 1
Posted By GN
Get your own Australian Visa Without Loads of Paper Works!

On Feb 8, 1:44 am, "melissa" wrote:
Let National Visas help you get to Australia the no-hassles & no-
stress way. Our dedicated Registered Migration Agents...
Forum: Asia February 10th, 2007, 02:29 PM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 4
Posted By GN
India: Palace on Wheels?

On Feb 8, 11:43 am, "Bubba" wrote:
Has anyone personally taken the 7-day trip on this train? Any information,
impressions, suggestions or advice? What is the dress...
Forum: Asia February 9th, 2007, 05:22 PM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 4
Posted By GN
India: Palace on Wheels?

On Feb 8, 11:43 am, "Bubba" wrote:
Has anyone personally taken the 7-day trip on this train? Any information,
impressions, suggestions or advice? What is the dress...
Forum: Travel - anything else not covered February 7th, 2007, 08:57 PM Posted to rec.travel.misc
Replies: 1
Posted By GN
ATM availability in Cambodia, Siem Reap?

On Feb 7, 2:21 pm, "viktor roskakori" wrote:
Are there reliably working ATMs in Siem Reap, Cambodia, who accept foreign
Maestro Cards?

--
Viktor Weisshäupl
The e-mail...

On Feb 5, 4:49 am, " wrote:
The listings for ASAP tickets?

http://www.asaptickets.com/

Their listings change almost by the hour.

sarp
Forum: Asia February 7th, 2007, 08:21 PM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 15
Posted By GN
Buying Indian air tickets (for an Indian resident) from the USA?

On Jan 27, 3:58 am, RPS wrote:
I have this situation. I want to pay for air tickets for an elderly
relative who lives in India and thus qualifies for rupee fares.

However,...
Forum: Asia February 7th, 2007, 08:17 PM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 15
Posted By GN
Why bother going to India?

On Feb 7, 12:35 am, Craig Welch wrote:
ant wrote:
chuckle. Reminds me of... the USA! Many sites will not accept your card if
you are from outside the USA. I end up...
Forum: Asia February 6th, 2007, 08:20 PM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 3
Posted By GN
Southbound Train from BKK

On Feb 6, 5:08 am, wrote:
My first time trip to Thailand, does anyone know of a southbound train
from BKK towards Koh Samui etc,
any information on where to catch it...
Forum: Asia February 5th, 2007, 09:39 PM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 4
Posted By GN
India - Jaipur, Pushkar, Agra, Delhi...help!!!

Franc,

Additionally if you decide to shop in jaipur here are some of the
hints:

Jauhari Bazar :
This is where you can buy jewellery and tie and dye sarees. Two lanes
joining the mainroad Gopalji ka...
Forum: Asia February 5th, 2007, 08:15 PM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 4
Posted By GN
India - Jaipur, Pushkar, Agra, Delhi...help!!!

On Feb 5, 11:01 am, "sisco" wrote:
Hi guys,
next monday I'm leaving (together with my wife) for a first bite of
India: Jaipur, Pushkar, Agra, (Gwalior?), Delhi.
I've...
Forum: Asia February 5th, 2007, 07:45 PM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 15
Posted By GN
Looking for Hotel in Varanasi

On Feb 2, 3:42 am, "giumak" wrote:
Hello, I'm going to stay in Varanasi (India) for afew days. Does anybody
know a good, not too much expensive, well located hotel?...
Forum: Asia February 5th, 2007, 06:31 PM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 16
Posted By GN
Vietnam - Can we take currency in?

On Jan 27, 8:46 am, "ARADURS" DS@NOMAIL wrote:
Hi, going to S. Vietnam for hols. Can we take Vietnam currency in?...if not,
and if we wish to have some currency to exchange, would it be best to...
Forum: Asia February 5th, 2007, 06:21 PM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 0
Posted By GN
New Travel Guide

Introducing a new travel guide on the web space:

http://www.vtrip.info

I'm the developer for this website and planning on improving this
website even better. With the core interest of travel in my...
Forum: Travel - anything else not covered February 5th, 2007, 05:59 PM Posted to rec.travel.misc