Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.47 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Dan
Forum: Air travel August 17th, 2006, 10:15 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 13
Posted By Dan
Why are award tickets treated like "charity"?

Newbie wrote:
I am taking a ff miles award trip on Cathay. I was just told that there
is no advance seat selection fot "this kind of ticket".

It bugs me that airlines behave as if ff miles...
Forum: Air travel August 17th, 2006, 10:08 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 4
Posted By Dan
Brits release "suspects"

Typical once again the British police arrested people simply because
they are Muslim. The "supposed" terror plot which allowed Israel to
weasle out of it's failed attack against a group of unarmed...
Forum: Air travel August 10th, 2006, 10:30 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 10
Posted By Dan
Will airlines lower ticket prices now?

wrote:
With all the commotion involving UK, should we expect prices to drop,
especially for travel involving USA and UK?

No - Fares are at their lowest point in the...
Forum: Air travel August 10th, 2006, 10:27 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 60
Posted By Dan
Please report on US airport experiences (post London scare)

js wrote:
So far carry-on bags are still being allowed. Only thing is that
liquids or gels - including beverages, shampoo, suntain...
Forum: Air travel August 10th, 2006, 10:20 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.air
Replies: 75
Posted By Dan
UK terror plot consequences

Bush wanted the over reaction. Look there was no terror plot. Bush
needed some reason to justify the killing of thousands of innocent
Islamic children and women by the Jews in Lebanon

Now that the...
Forum: Europe August 10th, 2006, 10:20 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.air
Replies: 225
Posted By Dan
UK terror plot consequences

Bush wanted the over reaction. Look there was no terror plot. Bush
needed some reason to justify the killing of thousands of innocent
Islamic children and women by the Jews in Lebanon

Now that the...
Forum: Air travel August 10th, 2006, 10:16 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 4
Posted By Dan
There was NO terror plot

This was all a story concocted by the Bush administration because they
supported Israel. Bush wants the Jews to continue to kill children and
women in Lebanon. So he decides to take the heat off this...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7