Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.07 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: H.S.
Forum: Europe December 1st, 2007, 11:41 PM Posted to rec.photo.misc,rec.travel.europe
Replies: 103
Posted By H.S.
buying film in Paris -- not at tourist price

Mxsmanic wrote:
H.S. writes:

I will be in Paris for a day (around 12 hours) in early Jan. next. Due
the risk of damage to film in the airport checks, I am thinking of
buying film in...
Forum: Europe November 30th, 2007, 02:43 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 18
Posted By H.S.
visit Paris during stopover at CDG

irwell wrote:

Check the status of (a) the riots and (b) the greve, or strike
situation before leaving the safety of CDG.

Of course! I am keeping an eye on it :)

Thanks,
HS
Forum: Europe November 30th, 2007, 02:22 AM Posted to rec.photo.misc,rec.travel.europe
Replies: 103
Posted By H.S.
buying film in Paris -- not at tourist price

Hello,

I will be in Paris for a day (around 12 hours) in early Jan. next. Due
the risk of damage to film in the airport checks, I am thinking of
buying film in Paris. Any suggestions on which places...
Forum: Europe November 30th, 2007, 01:15 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 18
Posted By H.S.
visit Paris during stopover at CDG

ff wrote:

If you are in good shape, taking the stairs to the first level of the
tower will avoid the biggest line. Another good view of Paris is from
the top of Montmartre at the Sacre...
Forum: Europe November 28th, 2007, 09:54 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 18
Posted By H.S.
visit Paris during stopover at CDG

wrote:

The tickets to CDG may be special with an explicit or implied
destination. Once you are in the Métro system, you can exit at any
Métro station.

Will the...
Forum: Europe November 28th, 2007, 08:37 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 18
Posted By H.S.
visit Paris during stopover at CDG

wrote:
On Nov 28, 9:53 am, "H.S." wrote:
So, looks like the best plan is to take the RER (what is it? train or
metro). Then have a breakfast in the city...
Forum: Europe November 28th, 2007, 05:53 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 18
Posted By H.S.
visit Paris during stopover at CDG

Hello,

We have a stopover at Paris CDG airport of around 11 hours (6am till
around 5pm). Our baggages will be already checked in and we don't have
to retrieve them during the stay (as far as I know,...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7