Showing results 1 to 25 of 84
Search took 1.91 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: BobEdwards
Forum: Cruises July 15th, 2010, 07:34 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 12
Posted By BobEdwards
Review: Crystal Serenity - Venice - Athens

On Jul 14, 12:54*pm, "Mark (SF)" wrote:
This is a review of our cruise on the Byzantine Odyssey cruise on the
Crystal Serenity from June 25 - July 7 2010 with time...
Forum: Cruises July 12th, 2010, 04:06 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 32
Posted By BobEdwards
My experience with Canadian money

I, also, wait until I arrive in a foreign country before buying their
currency. Here's a tip. Upon arriving in Venice recently I found
that there were no ATMs in the baggage claim area and one euro...
Forum: Cruises June 12th, 2010, 05:57 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 6
Posted By BobEdwards
What happened to Ray?

On Jun 11, 5:23*pm, Charles wrote:
In article , Ermalee McCauley

wrote:
Don't you follow him on...
Forum: Cruises April 18th, 2010, 07:45 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 47
Posted By BobEdwards
Covering the cruise lines Ash

On Apr 18, 11:29*am, Kurt Ullman wrote:
In article ,

*Charles wrote:
In article...
Forum: Cruises January 15th, 2010, 12:39 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 28
Posted By BobEdwards
Forced Tipping er: Service Charge on NCL

On Jan 12, 2:57*am, Wilf wrote:
Seehorse Video wrote:
"Jack *wrote in message
On Mon,...
Forum: Cruises January 6th, 2010, 05:58 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 145
Posted By BobEdwards
Plane mishap

IMHO the best way to guard against bombs on planes is not to intensify
the searches of passengers but rather to improve our intelligence. We
currently have over 12 different intelligence collecting...
Forum: Cruises July 5th, 2009, 09:00 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 4
Posted By BobEdwards
Venice Hotel w/water taxi dock

We'll be spending a couple of days in Venice precruise and would like
suggestions for a hotel. We'd like to be close to St. Marks Square
but it must have a water taxi dock because my SO always has a...
Forum: Cruises May 29th, 2009, 03:43 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 2
Posted By BobEdwards
Asking for Cruise Quote

There was a site in which a cruiser could post a cruise and solicit
quotes on the cruise. I've lost track of it. Can someone give me the
web site?
Forum: Cruises April 14th, 2009, 10:59 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 8
Posted By BobEdwards
Barcelona Airport

We're going on a cruise ending in Barcelona. We want to use miles to
fly to Europe and back so we're locked into American Airlines. We
would very much prefer not to overnight in Barcelona but the...
Forum: Cruises December 27th, 2008, 06:09 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 22
Posted By BobEdwards
caps at dinner

On Dec 25, 10:03*am, Rik Brown Rik.Brown.3l1...@no-
mx.forums.travel.com wrote:
number6;2091416 Wrote:

On Dec 21, 5:44 pm, pocomo...@ (Surfer E2468) wrote:
Tried leaving my bag on a...
Forum: Cruises December 3rd, 2008, 01:54 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 4
Posted By BobEdwards
DVD's

I'm getting ready to leave for a cruise and I'm bringing some DVD's
with me. I'm concerned about where to pack them. Will the screening
of passenger carryons be less likely to harm them than the...
Forum: Cruises November 8th, 2008, 05:20 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 0
Posted By BobEdwards
HAL MAASDAM

Will be going on HAL's Maasdam soon and have a question.

We like to bring our own wine aboard but, since we'll be travelling
from California, I thought that I'd bring just a couple of bottles
with...
Forum: Cruises October 30th, 2008, 05:49 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 20
Posted By BobEdwards
For Comcast users

On Oct 30, 6:49*am, Neal Eckhardt
wrote:
On Wed, 29 Oct 2008 20:51:21 -0400, Ermalee
wrote:

I'm using aioe.org. *It's...
Forum: Cruises October 29th, 2008, 05:19 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 20
Posted By BobEdwards
For Comcast users

On Oct 28, 7:27*pm, Dillon Pyron wrote:
[Default] Thus spake Brian K :

On 10/27/2008 11:49 AM *Jr did a "happy dance", then made...
Forum: Cruises October 18th, 2008, 07:18 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 3
Posted By BobEdwards
Barack Obama never met a Terrorist, he didn't like!

On Oct 17, 7:21*pm, wrote:
Barack Obama never met a Terrorist, he didn't like !

I'm voting for " Dipstick" and "Lipstick" .

And McCain never met a lobbyist he didn't like....
Forum: Cruises October 11th, 2008, 08:51 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 16
Posted By BobEdwards
Swollen Ankles

On Oct 11, 12:43*pm, "Tom K" wrote:
Is it from flying?

"BobEdwards" wrote in message

Forum: Cruises October 11th, 2008, 07:15 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 16
Posted By BobEdwards
Swollen Ankles

My ankles always swell up considerably during a cruise. I know that
this has been discussed here before but I'm wondering if anyone has
come up with any new ideas for dealing with this problem.

One...
Forum: Cruises September 26th, 2008, 06:48 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 3
Posted By BobEdwards
Our President

On Sep 25, 9:44*pm, Bill wrote:
clint wrote:

I was never so pruoud of Geoge W Bush last night! He u=ia a true leader!
I'll send my check as a true American and...
Forum: Cruises September 10th, 2008, 06:16 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 39
Posted By BobEdwards
Cruise ship patrons unhappy after storm causes early return

On Sep 9, 4:01*pm, Charles wrote:
In article , Tom K

wrote:
It would have to go to the Wharf... but...
Forum: Cruises September 1st, 2008, 04:17 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 13
Posted By BobEdwards
Traveling with less

On Aug 30, 3:05*pm, Nonnymus wrote:
Brian K wrote:

All the potato sacks at my local supermarkets are plastic bags with air
holes in them. *I have to assume you obtained...
Forum: Cruises September 1st, 2008, 04:11 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 29
Posted By BobEdwards
Unhappy Anniversary (Katrina)

On Aug 30, 2:20*pm, Brian K wrote:
On 8/30/2008 4:48 PM *Surfer E2468 scrawled...: BABIE:
I also do not oppose helping others,but i was always taught charity
Forum: Cruises July 31st, 2008, 05:47 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 42
Posted By BobEdwards
Is on-board food really that bad....JOKE!

On Jul 26, 2:48 pm, Ray Goldenberg wrote:
On Sat, 26 Jul 2008 08:06:24 -0400, (Dory

Samuels) wrote:
Bread was served on your individual...
Forum: Cruises July 5th, 2008, 08:00 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 61
Posted By BobEdwards
Cruise Insurance Travel Agent vs. Cruise Co.

On Jul 5, 8:34 am, " wrote:
The most important consideration in selecting travel insurance is that
most cruise line policies do not cover previously existing conditions,
Forum: Cruises June 23rd, 2008, 03:49 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 2
Posted By BobEdwards
Maasdam

We like to keep cold water in our cabin. Never been on the Maasdam
before. Do they have refrigerators in the Cat D outside cabins?
Forum: Cruises June 23rd, 2008, 03:45 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 15
Posted By BobEdwards
What is life like working on a cruise ship? Check out CruiseMe...

On Jun 22, 10:34 am, BobEdwards wrote:
On Jun 21, 6:42 am, Crabman wrote:

Dillon Pyron wrote:

And CDs don't have direct hire&fire capabilities. ...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 84