Showing results 1 to 25 of 250
Search took 0.36 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: sheree
Forum: Cruises July 25th, 2008, 01:55 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 14
Posted By sheree
Norwegian Dawn 7 days or Explorer of the Seas 5 days

extra day in bermuda, no dress up, easier port, i'd go for the dawn. we
were on her in feb and all is very well
sheree

"Jeff Gersten" wrote in message...
Forum: Cruises July 13th, 2008, 02:53 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 12
Posted By sheree
Shore Excursions - Grand Turk and Santa Marta

in Grand Turk, the beach that is a shuttle away (I forget the name) is
beautiful. Maybe the bus to the lighthous area, then on the way back, hit
the beach for snorkeling?
sheree

"Rosalie B."...
Forum: Cruises June 19th, 2008, 07:39 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 18
Posted By sheree
Back from Royal Caribbean Event in NYC

they spoke about embarkation and debarkation. new terminal being built,
more people, baggage areas etc.
as for the kitchen there will be so many dining areas and kitchens i'm not
worries

we go in...
Forum: Cruises June 19th, 2008, 01:11 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 18
Posted By sheree
Back from Royal Caribbean Event in NYC

both he and adam seemed very down to earth and were even f unny at times

jean, as for the amount of people, this seemst to be so big you could
probably lose your own family! i'm not worried about...
Forum: Cruises June 18th, 2008, 10:56 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 18
Posted By sheree
Back from Royal Caribbean Event in NYC

I echo tom and peri's comments. They really know how to do the wow factor.
I really don't care the ports, I just want to go on the ship! But it will
be interesting to see the premium pricing they...
Forum: Cruises June 16th, 2008, 02:07 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 46
Posted By sheree
Haines and Ketchikan

even marty has been at the red dog! sawdust floor, good chowder.
sheree

"Charles" wrote in message
In article...
Forum: Cruises June 14th, 2008, 04:17 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 2
Posted By sheree
First of all kill all the weathermen

kurt:
which cruise are you doing?
the bright side is with the price of things in london think of the money
you'll be saving!!
sheree

"Kurt Ullman" wrote in message...
Forum: Cruises June 11th, 2008, 01:36 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 46
Posted By sheree
Haines and Ketchikan

Charles
if you go to denali, take the park bus in as farr as it goes vs the
cruiseline "tundra" tour. it only goes halfway in, doesn't see as much and
costs twice as much!
sheree

"D Ball"...
Forum: Cruises June 11th, 2008, 01:33 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 46
Posted By sheree
Haines and Ketchikan

capt larry and whale watching in juneau. both times we went we did this,
amazing
sheree
you also have time to walk up to the mendenhall glacier

"Charles" wrote in...
Forum: Cruises June 11th, 2008, 01:32 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 46
Posted By sheree
Haines and Ketchikan

HAL and alaska! find the old people!
sheree

"Charles" wrote in message
In article...
Forum: Cruises June 11th, 2008, 01:30 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 30
Posted By sheree
Queen Mary 2 Review - Transatlantic Crossing

sounds like you had a nice time. the ship sounds very nice and you're
right, you need the time to explore.
sheree

"Tom K" wrote in message...
Forum: Cruises June 10th, 2008, 01:52 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 46
Posted By sheree
Haines and Ketchikan

when are you going?!!
do you stop in skagway? do the white pass from there. it's amazing
in ketchikan, we went to the eagle center and walked around and fished. i'm
not a floatplane...
Forum: Cruises May 29th, 2008, 03:17 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 38
Posted By sheree
Oasis of the Seas Preview

Sue
we haven't been on rci in forever! although we've been on celebrity and
azamara. But i'll take the invites!! we were hoping to go on the explorer
out of bayonne with friends next year but...
Forum: Cruises May 28th, 2008, 11:23 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 38
Posted By sheree
Oasis of the Seas Preview

me three
sheree
"Tom K" wrote in message
I got the message as well.

--Tom

"Peri" wrote in...
Forum: Cruises May 27th, 2008, 09:22 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 6
Posted By sheree
Packing for Alaskan Cruise

we've been to alaska twice. first itme cool and rainy, second time HOT.
zip off pants, t shirts with sweatshirts, a jacket, and gloves for when
you're near the glaciers
sheree

"linnette"...
Forum: Cruises May 13th, 2008, 01:14 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 41
Posted By sheree
woman overboard

she's from bordentown just south of here, so there's a picture of her mom
and sister int he paper. she was with her boyfriend. fell to something
below and then lost her grip
sheree

"Bill C"...
Forum: Cruises May 10th, 2008, 01:28 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 62
Posted By sheree
Carnival to try open seating

i don't particularly love open seating but set times with a port intensive
itinerary like Europe make it rough. We were figuring having to buffet it
some nights. So I hope the new Splendor has...
Forum: Cruises May 2nd, 2008, 01:22 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 2
Posted By sheree
Car Rental Skagway

we did this and it was amazing. no snow in august! road conditions were
fine, easy drive. amazing scenery
we had an old rental from a local place, but there is a major chain there
too, don't...
Forum: Cruises April 27th, 2008, 05:35 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 6
Posted By sheree
NCL concierge service

we did not have a concierage and had no problems getting restaurant
reservations on the dawn this past feb.
i called late afternoon for the next day or when we walked by
sheree

"nekochan"...
Forum: Cruises April 27th, 2008, 03:06 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 24
Posted By sheree
June - Which Cruise to Alaska

don't think they play in august
sheree

"Brian K" wrote in message
On 4/26/2008 2:42 PM sheree plucked Senior...
Forum: Cruises April 27th, 2008, 03:21 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 24
Posted By sheree
June - Which Cruise to Alaska

we'll be in london and then a baltic cruise
sheree

"Rosalie B." wrote in message
"sheree"...
Forum: Cruises April 26th, 2008, 07:42 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 24
Posted By sheree
June - Which Cruise to Alaska

my son loved alaska. he went when 10 and 13. one time round trip, other
time south from seward
we loved the balcony to just look at the scenery, if cold, could go in our
room and order room...
Forum: Cruises April 21st, 2008, 02:29 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 66
Posted By sheree
Welcome Back Jean and Ed

you can always go with us this summer!!
sheree

"Jeff" wrote in message
Kurt Ullman wrote:
In article...
Forum: Cruises April 19th, 2008, 08:41 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 66
Posted By sheree
Welcome Back Jean and Ed

europe - august!
july we're around
bonaire sounds great!
shere

"Jean O'Boyle" wrote in message

"sheree"...
Forum: Cruises April 18th, 2008, 02:00 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 66
Posted By sheree
Welcome Back Jean and Ed

hi jean:
welcome back! i was offline for awhile (upgrade to office 03) and luckily
charles and tom got me back to the land of the living!!
Glad to hear you had a great time. I'm so jealous of all...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 250