Showing results 1 to 20 of 20
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Kristian
Forum: Europe December 3rd, 2006, 10:28 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 5
Posted By Kristian
Copenhagen trip

"Dave" wrote:

I'm travelling to Copenhagen this week for a couple of days. Does anyone
have any recommendations for what to do when I'm there? Any tips, advice or...
Forum: Europe October 9th, 2006, 11:31 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 16
Posted By Kristian
Planning family trip Holland

Erick T. Barkhuis -o-m wrote:

Kristian:

Just be advised that your standard drivers license may not cover
driving a mini bus. I don´t know the rules for Holland ,...
Forum: Europe October 9th, 2006, 06:29 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 16
Posted By Kristian
Planning family trip Holland

Erick T. Barkhuis -o-m wrote:

Andreas H. Zappel:
Erick T. Barkhuis -o-m wrote:

Firstly, you will hardly find rental cars for 8 people,
Forum: Europe October 4th, 2006, 12:08 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 32
Posted By Kristian
San Sebastien, Spain

"Markku Grönroos" wrote:

"Tom Peel" kirjoitti

Strange. I just drove 1500 km through France...
Forum: Europe September 19th, 2006, 12:04 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 27
Posted By Kristian
Denmark

wrote:

Dave Smith wrote:
wrote:

We want to visit the castles of Denmark, see some beaches, tour some
Viking museums and see the sites of...
Forum: Europe September 19th, 2006, 10:31 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 27
Posted By Kristian
Denmark

Giovanni Drogo wrote:

On Mon, 18 Sep 2006, BB wrote:

The postcards sold at Neuschwanstein's visitor's center label the palace
as "Royal Castle...
Forum: Europe September 19th, 2006, 08:43 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 15
Posted By Kristian
Taxi to Keleti Pályaudvar

Padraig Breathnach wrote:

RV wrote:

can someone give me an idea of what the taxi fare from the budapest
airport to Keleti Pályaudvar will...
Forum: Europe September 19th, 2006, 08:23 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 15
Posted By Kristian
Taxi to Keleti Pályaudvar

RV wrote:

can someone give me an idea of what the taxi fare from the budapest
airport to Keleti Pályaudvar will be?
thanks,,
rv

Don´t know where Keleti Pályadvar is, but if...
Forum: Europe September 16th, 2006, 06:08 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 27
Posted By Kristian
Denmark

wrote:

Is car rental reasonably priced? any idea how much?

On Sat, 16 Sep 2006 17:49:57 +0200, Kristian
wrote:

No, car rental is unfortunately quite...
Forum: Europe September 16th, 2006, 04:49 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 27
Posted By Kristian
Denmark

wrote:

We want to visit the castles of Denmark, see some beaches, tour some
Viking museums and see the sites of Denmark.

What is a good way to get around. Bicycle is not...
Forum: Europe August 30th, 2006, 11:24 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 57
Posted By Kristian
The best public transport system in the world? Tell that to London's long-suffering commuters

Martin wrote:

On Wed, 30 Aug 2006 12:12:37 +0200, Jens Arne Maennig
wrote:

Martin wrote:

and Bavaria becomes a tropical island in the...
Forum: Europe August 3rd, 2006, 10:37 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 2
Posted By Kristian
Tegel Airport to Greifwalderstrasse (in Prenzlauer Berg) in Berlin

wrote:

In what zone of the Berlin transport system is Tegel Airport? What day
ticket do I need to buy if I arrive at Tegel Airport and then go to
Mitte and Prenzlauer...
Forum: Europe July 28th, 2006, 11:28 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 12
Posted By Kristian
Kristiansand-Hirtsals Ferry

Ray McDermott wrote:

Greetings

We wish to take fast ferry from Kristiansand (Norway) to Hirtshals
(Denmark) thence train to Kobenhavn.
Is reservation necessary on this...
Forum: Europe July 27th, 2006, 10:44 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 42
Posted By Kristian
American Floyd Landis wins 'tour de france'

~* Magda ~* wrote:

On 23 Jul 2006 09:44:33 -0700, in rec.travel.europe, "Delirium Tremens"
arranged some electrons, so they looked like this:

Forum: Europe July 23rd, 2006, 09:11 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 42
Posted By Kristian
American Floyd Landis wins 'tour de france'

"Delirium Tremens" wrote:

Now I'm just waiting for some French newspapers to tell us about his
drug taking.....

Maybe he was , maybe he wasn´t . And honestly , who...
Forum: Europe July 22nd, 2006, 06:06 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 12
Posted By Kristian
Renting bikes in Danmark

des small wrote:

Kristian writes:

des small wrote:

(Maybe I should extract this from its native...
Forum: Europe July 17th, 2006, 11:17 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 12
Posted By Kristian
Renting bikes in Danmark

des small wrote:

(Maybe I should extract this from its native thread-drift.)

We're planning a camping holiday on Funen/Fyn in Danmark shortly, but
the logistics of...
Forum: Europe July 9th, 2006, 03:06 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 5
Posted By Kristian
Question about Berlin's train station

Wolfgang Schwanke wrote:

"carlosjm" wrote in news:1152406718.357445.45010
:
Hello:
I will be arriving in Berlin coming...
Forum: Europe July 7th, 2006, 07:35 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 16
Posted By Kristian
Madrid to bid for 2016 Olympics

Martin wrote:

On Fri, 7 Jul 2006 08:31:27 -0600, "Casey"
wrote:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/other_sports/olympics_2012/5154730.stm

I think...
Forum: Europe July 6th, 2006, 09:07 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 69
Posted By Kristian
Alarm sirens

stanislas de kertanguy wrote:

It's the first Wednesday of the month and it's noon, so as always, the
French alarm sirens have resounded for a few minutes. From...
Showing results 1 to 20 of 20