Showing results 1 to 25 of 250
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: clint
Forum: Cruises March 13th, 2010, 08:08 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 4
Posted By clint
Single Cruises

On Mar 12, 10:00*am, (Cruella DeVille) wrote:
I was wondering if anyone knows of a group of single cruisers. Not the
typical "Singles" cruises. Just people who want to...
Forum: Cruises January 14th, 2010, 07:18 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 143
Posted By clint
Hiati

On Jan 13, 4:58*pm, "Jean O'Boyle" wrote:
"Clint" wrote in message

Will...
Forum: Cruises January 13th, 2010, 09:28 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 143
Posted By clint
Hiati

Will that little island off of Hati still be available for criuse
ships?
Forum: Cruises January 12th, 2010, 01:54 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 28
Posted By clint
Forced Tipping er: Service Charge on NCL

On Jan 11, 5:20*pm, gary wrote:
I just returned from an NCL cruise that REQUIRED me to pay a service
charge (once known as a tip).

I found the service to be far from a...
Forum: Cruises March 11th, 2009, 08:49 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 41
Posted By clint
Favorite Meal onboard

My cow won't eat staek!haha senior humor
"Rosalie B." wrote in message
Susette wrote:

Ok...
Forum: Cruises March 2nd, 2009, 05:25 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 4
Posted By clint
Tipping

$12.00 per day, per rerson, on the Soultice, seems a little high....fixed
income senior
Forum: Cruises February 27th, 2009, 07:09 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 18
Posted By clint
Cruise Insurance

Me and my cow have had wonderful ,mservice from Access America....very
prompt and curteous service when we had to cancel...senior citisen
"mp k" wrote in message...
Forum: Cruises February 23rd, 2009, 05:03 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 11
Posted By clint
Heading to the Solstice

Me and the cow just got of the Soultice, OK, but awful coffee!
"If this mis coffee, give me tea, if this is tea give me coffee"
Abe Lincoln
"Jeff" wrote in...
Forum: Cruises February 13th, 2009, 07:31 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 5
Posted By clint
Formal Nightsl

Two?
Thanks
"Sophie Tucker" wrote in message
On Feb 13 2009 11:17 AM, number6 wrote:

On Feb 13, 11:13 am, "Clint"...
Forum: Cruises February 13th, 2009, 05:13 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 5
Posted By clint
Formal Nightsl

How many formal nights on a sven night Celebrity cruise?
Forum: Cruises February 12th, 2009, 01:28 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 8
Posted By clint
Excited Cow

My cow and me leave Sunday on the Clebrity Soultise, gonna try and sneek a
bottle of Smirmof.....how close do the Feds cjeck?....senior boozer
Forum: Cruises February 8th, 2009, 10:52 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 11
Posted By clint
single cruiser

Take my cow, please...senior citisen
"E F" wrote in message

My last 2 cruises have not worked out for various...
Forum: Cruises February 7th, 2009, 05:58 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 32
Posted By clint
Bon Voyage Solstice is for Lovers Cruise!

Me and my cow are giong on the Soultice, Feb 16, with a stop in Haiati,
gonna tour downtown Port au Princess, here of a couple wonderful French
restarants....senior citisen
"D Ball"...
Forum: Cruises January 27th, 2009, 03:57 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 5
Posted By clint
Senior Cruising

Me and the cow are booked for Beb 15th.....senior citisen
"Sue Mullen" wrote in message

Clint wrote:
Well, dudes&dudettes,...
Forum: Cruises January 26th, 2009, 11:38 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 5
Posted By clint
Senior Cruising

Well, dudes&dudettes, I'm back.....heard there were some imposters....but
this is is the rael Clint(&cow) back on line......senior:-)
Gonna try the Soultise, next month, tired of the Zieuerdamn...
Forum: Cruises January 26th, 2009, 11:32 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 6
Posted By clint
COSTA CRUISES

We prefer HAL!
"Gadget World" wrote in message
The best thing about Costa is the entertainment and the Roman...
Forum: Cruises January 5th, 2009, 05:41 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 71
Posted By clint
April Cruises

We're looking at the Soultice im March...
"William W. Wright" wrote in message
check out the Celebrity Summit -- I'm taking...
Forum: Cruises January 5th, 2009, 02:29 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 16
Posted By clint
Haiti

Soultice goes to Haiti, why?
Forum: Cruises January 2nd, 2009, 07:31 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 3
Posted By clint
Imposter!

Their is a phony....their is only one cow, she's well, fat and mine...senior
citisen
Forum: Cruises November 29th, 2008, 01:49 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 82
Posted By clint
Ship Attacks

Whod ever attack a ship full of senile, old fools, they'd free em after two
days of constant bitchin and being inable to use there cell phones...senior
bitcher
"Brian K"...
Forum: Cruises November 27th, 2008, 04:02 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 16
Posted By clint
New (to me) wrinkle in shipboard tipping

Hell, my cow and me don't never tip...no one rembers you...senior fised
income
"Paul Johnson" wrote in message
We just got...
Forum: Cruises November 26th, 2008, 01:54 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 13
Posted By clint
Access to a banana plant.

You're grandson needs to get a life...senior ciisen
"Rik Brown" wrote in message

Tudor Jones;1865560...
Forum: Cruises November 26th, 2008, 01:53 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 44
Posted By clint
Time to buy?

No nne over 45 should gey in to the stock market...senior
"Thumper" wrote in message
On Fri, 21 Nov 2008 10:43:35 -0500,...
Forum: Cruises November 25th, 2008, 07:22 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 8
Posted By clint
Are all cruises non-smoking?

I smoke my cigs where I want, but no cigars in my room....go out on
belcony...senior puffer
"erilar" wrote in message...
Forum: Europe November 25th, 2008, 07:22 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 35