Showing results 1 to 17 of 17
Search took 0.63 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: ant[_7_]
Forum: Asia September 20th, 2006, 08:07 AM Posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.asia
Replies: 22
Posted By ant[_7_]
Is Bangkok safe?

Peter Webb wrote:
Don't worry about it.

http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/zw-cgi/view/Advice/Thailand

--
ant
Don't try to email me;

Peter Webb wrote:
Don't worry about it.

http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/zw-cgi/view/Advice/Thailand

--
ant
Don't try to email me;
I'm borrowing the spammer du jour's addy
Forum: Air travel September 19th, 2006, 04:01 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 10
Posted By ant[_7_]
Is this fare likely to go up or down?

Kiran wrote:

At present the ticket prices out to approx $1300. Since the flights
are 5-6 months away, is this likely to go up or down?

That is pretty bloody cheap. are you really willing ot...
Forum: Air travel September 18th, 2006, 12:12 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 6
Posted By ant[_7_]
Profiling for security

:) Happy wrote:
Why is it that when the FBI profiles serial murderers and rapists
nobody seems to care, but when we do the same in the airports for
security .... everyone is up in...
Forum: USA & Canada September 15th, 2006, 11:28 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 27
Posted By ant[_7_]
Vermont Travel

GoogleID wrote:
baked goods, music (jazz and classical).

Have a look at the Stowe information site, as I know that in summer (and
spring and autumn I guess) they have some pretty amazing outdoor...
Forum: Europe September 14th, 2006, 11:29 AM Posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.europe
Replies: 19
Posted By ant[_7_]
suitcase vs duffel bag

mrtravel wrote:
ant wrote:

(PeteCresswell) wrote:

Per Pete:

3 umbrellas [I've learned 2 is
not enuf in Ireland]
Forum: Air travel September 14th, 2006, 11:29 AM Posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.europe
Replies: 18
Posted By ant[_7_]
suitcase vs duffel bag

mrtravel wrote:
ant wrote:

(PeteCresswell) wrote:

Per Pete:

3 umbrellas [I've learned 2 is
not enuf in Ireland]
Forum: USA & Canada September 14th, 2006, 11:18 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 27
Posted By ant[_7_]
Vermont Travel

We drove from Stowe to Killington, and it was the prettiest drive
imaginable. Even in winter, the forest with mossy rocks and little cascades
came right down to the road. plus there's those covered...
Forum: Air travel September 13th, 2006, 11:31 AM Posted to alt.travel.uk.air,rec.travel.air
Replies: 39
Posted By ant[_7_]
Padlocks on suitcases?

Frank F. Matthews wrote:

The strange thing is that TSA apparently cannot manage to cope with
zippers. They apparently are very limited in their technical
abilities.

They can't work out how...
Forum: Europe September 13th, 2006, 11:24 AM Posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.europe
Replies: 19
Posted By ant[_7_]
suitcase vs duffel bag

(PeteCresswell) wrote:
Per Pete:
3 umbrellas [I've learned 2 is
not enuf in Ireland]

?

He had very small umbrellas (got them from a pretty cocktail drink!).

--
Forum: Air travel September 13th, 2006, 11:24 AM Posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.europe
Replies: 18

(PeteCresswell) wrote:
Per Pete:
3 umbrellas [I've learned 2 is
not enuf in Ireland]

?

He had very small umbrellas (got them from a pretty cocktail drink!).

--
Forum: Air travel September 12th, 2006, 01:08 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 10

Jeff Hacker wrote:
"ant" wrote in message
Dan Foster wrote:

United

hahahahaahaaaaa

Sorry. But what...
Forum: Air travel September 12th, 2006, 12:58 PM Posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.europe
Replies: 18
Posted By ant[_7_]
suitcase vs duffel bag

I've had a basic wheeled duffle for years and use it eveyr year and still
like it. I'm amazed it has survived, but it has. I'm about to buy it a
friend, actually. It has no pull-out handle, you...
Forum: Europe September 12th, 2006, 12:58 PM Posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.europe
Replies: 19
Posted By ant[_7_]
suitcase vs duffel bag

I've had a basic wheeled duffle for years and use it eveyr year and still
like it. I'm amazed it has survived, but it has. I'm about to buy it a
friend, actually. It has no pull-out handle, you...
Forum: Australia & New Zealand September 12th, 2006, 12:47 PM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 13
Posted By ant[_7_]
vancouver to sydney

.. wrote:
On Mon, 11 Sep 2006 20:41:01 +1000, "ant"
wrote:

Ken Pisichko wrote:

Try to avoid going...
Forum: Australia & New Zealand September 11th, 2006, 11:41 AM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 13
Posted By ant[_7_]
vancouver to sydney

Ken Pisichko wrote:

Try to avoid going through the USA. Right now the USA is so fixated
with security that the TSA Safety Stazi will go through your checked
baggage and make a total mess of it...
Forum: Australia & New Zealand September 11th, 2006, 11:37 AM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 16
Posted By ant[_7_]
Security 2 and from Oz

Roger wrote:
After checking my baggage at LAX (with the TSA folks), packages of
Tim-Tams twisted like a pair of wrung sox and then thrown in with
tools, books, etc..

If going to...
Showing results 1 to 17 of 17