Showing results 1 to 25 of 118
Search took 3.96 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Todd Michel McComb
Forum: USA & Canada September 12th, 2008, 01:57 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 10
Posted By Todd Michel McComb
Carmel accommodations

In article ,
melanieca wrote:
Hello fellow travelers.
Headed to Carmel this weekend for a wedding and need...
Forum: USA & Canada September 11th, 2008, 09:02 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 6
Posted By Todd Michel McComb
Things to do in Napa-Sonoma area

In article ,
tenplay wrote:
My family will be in the Napa-Sonoma-Calistoga area of California on
Sunday 9/28. It seems that...
Forum: USA & Canada July 21st, 2008, 06:57 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 5
Posted By Todd Michel McComb
Big Ben Nat'l Park

In article ,
Magiel Venema wrote:
Did anyone ever stay in either the Chisos Mountain Lodge or in The
Mining Company? Maybe any other...
Forum: USA & Canada May 27th, 2008, 11:30 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 6
Posted By Todd Michel McComb
Advice needed: Traveling in Maine and Nova Scotia in June

In article ,
Henry n wrote:
It would be great if you could mention the lesser hightlights as
well - it will...
Forum: USA & Canada May 27th, 2008, 07:13 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 6
Posted By Todd Michel McComb
Advice needed: Traveling in Maine and Nova Scotia in June

In article ,
Henry n wrote:
Has anyone done similar trip before and has an itinerary of the
trip? Is it...
Forum: USA & Canada January 28th, 2008, 11:19 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 12
Posted By Todd Michel McComb
Main street to walk in your city?

In article ,
sally wrote:
Is any visitor (except for professional historians) to the San
Francisco area really going to be interested in...
Forum: USA & Canada January 23rd, 2008, 08:02 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 27
Posted By Todd Michel McComb
PCH (CA1) in March

In article ,
Calif Bill wrote:
I would look at Salinas for lodging. Is about 25 miles and better
choice than Soledad. Soledad is...
Forum: USA & Canada December 14th, 2007, 07:22 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 8
Posted By Todd Michel McComb
Monterey, California This Month

In article ,
Seni Seven wrote:
Has anyone gone to Monterey at all---or in the pre-winter especially?

Many times.

I want to...
Forum: USA & Canada September 27th, 2007, 05:14 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 50
Posted By Todd Michel McComb
Oregon / Wash Road trip details

In article ,
wrote:
Tomorrow will be in Northern Oregon then WA. heading north eventually
to Northwestern most point of...
Forum: USA & Canada September 23rd, 2007, 07:56 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 4
Posted By Todd Michel McComb
How scary to drive BearTooth Pass to YellowStone?

In article ,
tim..... wrote:
I don't recall Tioga being the slightest bit challenging (in a car).

Me either. The most challenging...
Forum: USA & Canada September 7th, 2007, 06:18 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 50
Posted By Todd Michel McComb
Oregon / Wash Road trip

In article ,
Walt Tucker wrote:
I wouldn't worry about it.

I agree. Barring something totally crazy, Crater Lake is the only
place where...
Forum: USA & Canada July 11th, 2007, 05:38 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 60
Posted By Todd Michel McComb
Problems with B&B in Osoyoos BC - anyone else have this happen?

In article ,
PeterL wrote:
In other words, the B&B's I know all cater to individuals not
groups.

Yes, in my experience,...
Forum: USA & Canada July 11th, 2007, 07:25 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 60
Posted By Todd Michel McComb
Problems with B&B in Osoyoos BC - anyone else have this happen?

In article UF_ki.29061$tB5.16403@edtnps90,
sharx35 wrote:
Oh, I am a social person, however, I like eating my meals, especially
breakfast, in quiet contemplation, speaking...
Forum: USA & Canada July 11th, 2007, 06:43 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 60
Posted By Todd Michel McComb
Problems with B&B in Osoyoos BC - anyone else have this happen?

In article FOZki.28665$tB5.13252@edtnps90,
sharx35 wrote:
I just HATED to have to be "up" all the time, chatting nicely to
those around me. I much prefer to eat stay in...
Forum: USA & Canada July 3rd, 2007, 07:41 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 30
Posted By Todd Michel McComb
DAYS INN WARNING!!!

In article ,
singlemalt wrote:
My facts aren't altered at all. I called their 1-800 number on
their website and was flately...
Forum: USA & Canada June 29th, 2007, 08:23 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 26
Posted By Todd Michel McComb
Navajo Indian reservation and AWD drive car

In article ,
Hatunen wrote:
It pretty much ends at Spider Rock. Well, not "ends": you turn
around and come back.

I've been out past...
Forum: USA & Canada June 29th, 2007, 08:20 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 26
Posted By Todd Michel McComb
Navajo Indian reservation and AWD drive car

In article ,
Peter Lawrence wrote:
What were the few things that you could not do with a Subaru on the
Navajo lands (that you...
Forum: USA & Canada June 29th, 2007, 05:53 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 26
Posted By Todd Michel McComb
Navajo Indian reservation and AWD drive car

In article ,
Hatunen wrote:
The one must-see is Canyon de Chelly. Take the all-day tour (you
can only take tours) if at all possible:...
Forum: USA & Canada June 28th, 2007, 08:31 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 26
Posted By Todd Michel McComb
Navajo Indian reservation and AWD drive car

In article ,
asdf3b wrote:
Greetings! I would like to visit Navajo Indian reservations in
Arizona. I have an All...
Forum: USA & Canada June 28th, 2007, 07:16 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 38
Posted By Todd Michel McComb
fees into Yosemite National Park won't be raised

In article ,
SMS wrote:
I think it's because the caves are essentially the whole monument,
and the tour fee is really the...
Forum: USA & Canada June 26th, 2007, 05:18 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 38
Posted By Todd Michel McComb
fees into Yosemite National Park won't be raised

In article ,
SMS wrote:
The new, more expensive, pass has other disadvantages as well. For
instance, last week I was at Oregon...
Forum: USA & Canada June 15th, 2007, 03:01 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 17
Posted By Todd Michel McComb
Nova Scotia / Cape Breton question(s)

In article ,
wrote:
OR, are we better moving the ferry trip back to Friday afternoon
giving us 2...
Forum: Cruises June 12th, 2007, 02:24 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 31
Posted By Todd Michel McComb
Alaska Questions

In article _V0bi.588$cx4.243@trnddc07,
J Carnaghie wrote:
American temperatures are given in degrees F, not C. We have been
to Alaska several times during this...
Forum: USA & Canada June 11th, 2007, 08:44 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 72
Posted By Todd Michel McComb
Advise for US East to West trip

In article ,
J. Clarke wrote:
Which may or may not be relevant to the OP's situation.

He can determine for himself what's relevant.

I'm...
Forum: USA & Canada June 11th, 2007, 04:30 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 72
Posted By Todd Michel McComb
Advise for US East to West trip

In article ,
J. Clarke wrote:
Who said anything about "enjoying"? Most people don't enjoy their
jobs, but ....

If you're going to do...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 118