Showing results 1 to 25 of 250
Search took 0.24 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Charles[_1_]
Forum: Cruises March 23rd, 2014, 01:32 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 38
Posted By Charles[_1_]
Any Wifi on cruise?

In article ,
wrote:

There ya go buddy three flights the shortest of which is 9 hours and
41 minutes

So what? That is faster than...
Forum: Cruises March 22nd, 2014, 09:05 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 38
Posted By Charles[_1_]
Any Wifi on cruise?

In article ,
wrote:

On Thu, 20 Mar 2014 22:57:13 -0400, Brian
wrote:

On Mon, 03 Mar 2014 23:01:22...
Forum: Cruises August 14th, 2013, 01:59 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 5
Posted By Charles[_1_]
abbreviations

In article , RayC
wrote:

On 8/6/2013 12:09 PM, wrote:
I was reading some older posts and saw that cruise critic was...
Forum: Travel - anything else not covered August 9th, 2013, 03:50 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises,rec.travel.misc,misc.phone.mobile.iphone
Replies: 6
Posted By Charles[_1_]
Travelling with our AT&T-based iPhone5s

In article , nospam
wrote:

In article , Gary
Forum: Cruises August 9th, 2013, 03:50 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises,rec.travel.misc,misc.phone.mobile.iphone
Replies: 29
Posted By Charles[_1_]
Travelling with our AT&T-based iPhone5s

In article , nospam
wrote:

In article , Gary
Forum: Cruises August 9th, 2013, 03:43 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises,rec.travel.misc,misc.phone.mobile.iphone
Replies: 29
Posted By Charles[_1_]
Travelling with our AT&T-based iPhone5s

In article , Gary
wrote:

In a few weeks we go on a cruise vacation. We fly from the USA to
London and spend a couple...
Forum: Cruises August 4th, 2013, 07:22 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 19
Posted By Charles[_1_]
travel agent?

wrote:

if any of you would have read the entire thread I said I Do not need
air travel

Threads sometimes drift. It was obvious I was replying to what Brian K.
posted. He may have...
Forum: Cruises August 2nd, 2013, 02:59 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 19
Posted By Charles[_1_]
travel agent?

In article , Brian K
wrote:

On 7/13/2013 10:06 AM, wrote:
woulld it be less expensive to go ahead and book...
Forum: Cruises July 23rd, 2013, 01:28 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 2
Posted By Charles[_1_]
Impressions on RCI's Oasis class, please.

In article , AGW
wrote:

We are a 49-year-old paraplegic male (fairly agile, manual wheelchair) and
his...
Forum: Cruises July 7th, 2013, 11:51 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 13
Posted By Charles[_1_]
Royal Carribean from Colon, Panama

In article , Wayne
Dernoncourt wrote:

My wife & I are considering a trip on a Royal Caribbean cruise that departs
in Colon. I...
Forum: Cruises July 7th, 2013, 03:47 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 1
Posted By Charles[_1_]
webtv being shut down

Webtv which was used by some posters in this newsgroup for years is finally
biting the dust.

http://dthin.gs/13t4sMW

--
Charles
Forum: Cruises May 4th, 2013, 02:08 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises

In article ,
wrote:

I am going on my cruise real soon I am sooo excited. I think I am most
excited about the good food that...
Forum: Cruises April 20th, 2013, 11:54 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 10
Posted By Charles[_1_]
Baltic Cruise, August 2014 Which Line? Crystal, Oceania, Celebrity

In article , Jim Watkins
wrote:

All three of these lines have attractive itineraries. We'd like to
visit St. Petersburg and...
Forum: Cruises April 19th, 2013, 01:24 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 10
Posted By Charles[_1_]
Cozumel..Renting a car

In article ,
wrote:

I have learned that renting a car can be very time consuming and
costly while in mexico even with the added...
Forum: Cruises April 8th, 2013, 06:44 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 15
Posted By Charles[_1_]
carnival cozumel cruise

Orval Fairbairn wrote:
In article ,
bill wrote:

Does any one have any info about what are the best...
Forum: Cruises April 8th, 2013, 06:44 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 15
Posted By Charles[_1_]
carnival cozumel cruise

Nooffa Subject wrote:
Orval Fairbairn wrote:

In article ,
bill wrote:
Forum: Cruises April 3rd, 2013, 03:46 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 35
Posted By Charles[_1_]
Is Carnival Cutting Corners on Maintenance?

Orval Fairbairn wrote:

One obvious is that Carnival Corp. has been skimping on maintenance for
several years.

Well know cruise industry writers also think it is...
Forum: Cruises April 3rd, 2013, 03:15 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 35
Posted By Charles[_1_]
Is Carnival Cutting Corners on Maintenance?

In article , Nooffa Subject
wrote:

Charles wrote:

There definitely is something wrong at...
Forum: Cruises April 3rd, 2013, 01:48 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 35
Posted By Charles[_1_]
Is Carnival Cutting Corners on Maintenance?

In article
,
Orval Fairbairn wrote:

One obvious is that Carnival Corp. has been skimping on...
Forum: Cruises April 1st, 2013, 01:01 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 35
Posted By Charles[_1_]
Is Carnival Cutting Corners on Maintenance?

In article , Brian K
wrote:

On 3/18/2013 9:13 PM, Charles wrote:
In article...
Forum: Cruises March 30th, 2013, 02:59 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 3
Posted By Charles[_1_]
RSSC Navigator Embarkation Port in Fl and Wait List Question??

In article ,
Bo1953 wrote:

Hello all,

Quick questions:

1) Anyone know where the ports are for embarkation for...
Forum: Cruises March 19th, 2013, 03:07 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 35
Posted By Charles[_1_]
Is Carnival Cutting Corners on Maintenance?

In article , Bill
wrote:

Travel agents can typically sail at deeply discounted prices if there is
available capacity (which I'm guessing...
Forum: Cruises March 19th, 2013, 02:58 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 7
Posted By Charles[_1_]
Best Way to Share Opportunity

In article , dcrawford11
wrote:

Travel Scams? Nobody has time for that now a days Sir Charles. If you
don't have any...
Forum: Cruises March 19th, 2013, 02:13 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 35
Posted By Charles[_1_]
Is Carnival Cutting Corners on Maintenance?

In article ,
wrote:

Free cruise, heh? I've always wondered about those. Don't you have to pay
tax on that? Ordinary...
Forum: Cruises March 17th, 2013, 02:04 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 7
Posted By Charles[_1_]
Best Way to Share Opportunity

In article , dcrawford11
wrote:

Hello all, Im new here and would like to know the best way I can share a
membership...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 250