Showing results 1 to 25 of 216
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: RayC
Forum: Cruises June 21st, 2017, 10:14 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 0
Posted By RayC
Princess Diamond Japan

Tokyo is huge so definitely take a tour that shows you the highlights.
If you are there for more than one day, visit the fish market in the
early morning for a VERY interesting experience. And, in...
Forum: Cruises October 12th, 2015, 01:21 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 12
Posted By RayC
r.t.c. - what was your favorite cruise

On 10/10/2015 8:37 AM, Karen wrote:

And here's yet another example of the fine folk who cruise Carnival:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kX1DYEOWcgc

Well, I must admit ... the hamburgers are...
Forum: Cruises October 10th, 2015, 08:36 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 12
Posted By RayC
r.t.c. - what was your favorite cruise

On 10/9/2015 8:57 AM, Karen wrote:

http://www.cruisehive.com/carnival-breeze-passengers-fight-while-waiting-in-line-for-cheeseburgers/8581

Karen, just sayin'

Yup! On the very last...
Forum: Cruises October 6th, 2015, 07:23 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 12
Posted By RayC
r.t.c. - what was your favorite cruise

On 10/4/2015 6:00 PM, wrote:

I have done carnival three times, and am very pleased with it. Granted
the older ships are basically crap but they are refurbishing most of
them. My...
Forum: Cruises July 30th, 2015, 01:08 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 2
Posted By RayC
Swollen Feet

On 7/28/2015 7:20 PM, Bill wrote:

Congratulations on setting a new record - responding to a 14 year old post!

Not only did he/she answer a REALLY old question, but he/she answered
with pure...
Forum: Cruises July 23rd, 2015, 02:37 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 5
Posted By RayC
cruising with a friend

On 7/17/2015 1:09 PM, wrote:

I have a freind from canada that wants to fly here from canada and
take a cruise with me, she has a passport, would there be any problem
with her...
Forum: Cruises May 19th, 2015, 05:23 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 117
Posted By RayC
First cruise - CARIBBEAN - questions

On 5/17/2015 3:36 PM, Rosie wrote:

I would pass on 1. 2 and three both sound nice. I especially like
Grand Caymen because of the Manta Ray excursion, also Roatan, you can
snorkle there...
Forum: Cruises March 10th, 2015, 10:49 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 2
Posted By RayC
Celebrity Silhoutte 21 Feb 15 Sailing...

On 3/10/2015 1:11 PM, wrote:
well we would need to know what port you would be sailing from, and
what cruise line and ship do you plan on sailing on, I have found
that booking a...
Forum: Cruises January 23rd, 2015, 08:37 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 5
Posted By RayC
eastern and western Caribbean

On 1/22/2015 5:50 AM, wrote:
Well I have done pretty much all the western caribbean and was
wondering if going to the eastern was worth it

It is a bit different. My wife thinks it...
Forum: Cruises January 23rd, 2015, 08:34 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 117
Posted By RayC
First cruise - CARIBBEAN - questions

On 1/22/2015 6:39 PM, wrote:

Good luck.. the cruise companies usually hire outside of the US.
unless you are an entertainer like a comedian or a musician

The do, however hire...
Forum: Cruises January 22nd, 2015, 10:15 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 5
Posted By RayC
eastern and western Caribbean

On 1/21/2015 12:08 PM, wrote:

Is there much of a difference in the eastern and western Caribbean
cruises that leave from new orleans.

Supposedly, every port is unique! However,...
Forum: Cruises December 18th, 2014, 09:14 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 2
Posted By RayC
Louise

On 12/18/2014 1:13 AM, Ermalee McCauley wrote:
Christmas with Louise has been posted on r.t.c. for more than ten
years during the Christmas season. Here you go again! Enjoy!

Christmas with...
Forum: Cruises December 10th, 2014, 10:59 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 11
Posted By RayC
How could I find my fd in different cabin?

On 12/9/2014 9:18 PM, Sasa wrote:
Next week my friend and I are going on cruise.
Besides going to their cabin, How could I find my friend in different cabin?
Thank you.

Just arrange to meet...
Forum: Cruises September 11th, 2014, 02:11 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 8
Posted By RayC
Is cruising suitable for teens?

On 9/10/2014 4:21 AM, Air wrote:
I am planning a trip for my family including my 11-year-old kid .. Will they be bored onboard ?

It is really cruise line and time frame dependent but, in...
Forum: Cruises September 8th, 2014, 11:17 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 2
Posted By RayC
finding other single travelers

On 9/3/2014 10:51 PM, kasi babbled:
I think its good thinking that you are moving toward the Holland and
single travel is not good for the traveler because many issue during the
travelling is...
Forum: Cruises March 31st, 2014, 06:42 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 38
Posted By RayC
Any Wifi on cruise?

On 3/21/2014 1:17 PM, wrote:

well lets look at that. Lets say that you are on a 7 day cruise and
you have three days left on your cruise and your next port is cozumel.
also lets...
Forum: Cruises March 7th, 2014, 06:20 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 38
Posted By RayC
Any Wifi on cruise?

On 3/5/2014 8:42 AM, Christine Cruiser wrote:
I heard you need a bucket full of those.

LOL

Absolutely!! At least for me, they work GREAT!!

--

Ray
Forum: Cruises March 4th, 2014, 11:14 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises

On 3/2/2014 9:43 AM, wrote:
I agree totally not worth it. The internet is just not that important.
And if you think so then you need help. Anyone that uses thier cell
phone on a...
Forum: Cruises March 2nd, 2014, 01:00 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 38
Posted By RayC
Any Wifi on cruise?

On 3/1/2014 4:06 AM, Thersa. S wrote:
Does anyone know are there any wifi on cruise?

On most ships ... YES.

But you are going to pay a premium for it!

--
Forum: Cruises February 24th, 2014, 12:46 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 7

On 2/22/2014 7:30 PM, wrote:
Is it possible to do a round trip on some cruises?
Would like to do a full Panama Canal from FL and return.
Thanks

Absolutely! You just...
Forum: Cruises October 30th, 2013, 05:29 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 9
Posted By RayC
Porgresso

On 10/26/2013 2:49 AM, wrote:

dude what is the problem?? First of all I am not asking about what
cruise line or what ship or anything about a cruise.
second just wonderinf about...
Forum: Cruises October 26th, 2013, 05:14 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 9
Posted By RayC
Porgresso

On 10/25/2013 6:15 PM, wrote:
any one have any knowledge about progresso?
Resturants, spots to see, spots to avoid, good shops....
any thing would help

On 10/22/2013 6:11 PM,...
Forum: Cruises August 14th, 2013, 09:23 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 5
Posted By RayC
abbreviations

On 8/13/2013 5:59 PM, Charles wrote:

I don't recall anyone using CM but it could be a reference to
Cruisemates.They have a web site with discussion boards.

Oh yeah ... I forgot about them. ...
Forum: Cruises August 13th, 2013, 09:10 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 5
Posted By RayC
abbreviations

On 8/6/2013 12:09 PM, wrote:
I was reading some older posts and saw that cruise critic was abbreviated as CC .

There was another abbreviation being used as well - CM - does...
Forum: Cruises August 8th, 2013, 11:02 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 14
Posted By RayC
I don't understand the negative reviews about Costa

On 8/8/2013 5:22 AM, wrote:
This was my first Costa and I have not had such a great experience with
a cruise as this one in a while. Food was very plentiful.The waiters were
Showing results 1 to 25 of 216