Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 1.15 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Leo Tick
Forum: Cruises September 3rd, 2008, 12:42 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 35
Posted By Leo Tick
late Insurance question

John Sisker wrote:
Clay,

Thanks so much for the feedback and creative suggestions. In this
reference, we do point out to our clients that trip insurance is indeed
an options, but is...
Forum: Cruises April 15th, 2008, 12:40 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 3
Posted By Leo Tick
Harwich to Heathrow this summer

Beth Peace wrote:
Our ship (Jewel of the Seas) rolls in to Harwich at 4AM, and we'd LOVE to
catch a 12:15PM non-stop flight home from Heathrow, but I'm afraid it's too
early. We're not...
Forum: Cruises September 1st, 2007, 10:14 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 25
Posted By Leo Tick
Civitavecchia

number6 wrote:
On Sep 1, 8:57 am, Leo Tick wrote:
Joseph Coulter wrote:
Leo Tick wrote innews:nt%Bi.208$NL2.131@trndny04:
along the Jersey shore...
Forum: Cruises September 1st, 2007, 02:57 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 25
Posted By Leo Tick
Civitavecchia

Joseph Coulter wrote:
Leo Tick wrote in news:nt%Bi.208$NL2.131@trndny04:

along the Jersey shore like Point Pleasant or the like ..

The difficulty in using the...
Forum: Cruises August 31st, 2007, 10:10 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 25
Posted By Leo Tick
Civitavecchia

number6 wrote:
On Aug 30, 10:48 pm, Brian wrote:
On Thu, 30 Aug 2007 14:03:04 -0700, number6 wrote:
It's not a bad trip from the Rome central...
Forum: Cruises August 31st, 2007, 10:05 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 8
Posted By Leo Tick
Queen Mary 2

NG Minardi wrote:
We have cruised a lot mostly on HAL but there is a cruise coming in Feb
on the Queen Mary 2 that sounds good. My thoughts about this ship" The
Brits have a reputation for...
Forum: Cruises February 3rd, 2007, 02:20 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 9
Posted By Leo Tick
Transportation in London

Ermalee wrote:
We will be in London for a few days at the end of our cruise.
I have looked at web sites on line and found references to an Oyster
card. Has something changed since my last...
Forum: Cruises September 16th, 2006, 05:21 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 5
Posted By Leo Tick
civitavecchia(Rome) rail station to ship(HAL)

Searching the Web I found basically 2 responses to the subject:
1. It is 4 blocks from the station to the port gate where a shuttle will
take one to the ship.
2. It is a 15 minute walk to gate...
Forum: Cruises July 12th, 2006, 11:18 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 87
Posted By Leo Tick
Dining times

LeeNY wrote:
Fran & Ray wrote:

If you did not rush to
the various restaurants to book a reservation at boarding they were totally
booked and you were forced to eat in the cafeteria buffet...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9