Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Richard.Danial
Forum: USA & Canada March 15th, 2011, 06:01 AM
Replies: 1
Posted By Richard.Danial
They can cut it for to any size you want and...

They can cut it for to any size you want and probably cheaper than anywhere else.
Forum: USA & Canada March 15th, 2011, 05:58 AM
Replies: 3
Posted By Richard.Danial
Here we have up for sale a fully licensed salvage...

Here we have up for sale a fully licensed salvage / breakers yard, very rarely does a genuine salvage yard become available for such a price but a new business venture forces the reluctant sale.
Forum: USA & Canada March 15th, 2011, 05:55 AM
Replies: 1
Posted By Richard.Danial
Though pretty useless as previouly mentioned. Did...

Though pretty useless as previouly mentioned. Did you have all these just floating at the top of your head? Kind of weird and sad if that's true.
Forum: USA & Canada March 15th, 2011, 05:52 AM
Replies: 1
Posted By Richard.Danial
I think it is because the continents continually...

I think it is because the continents continually moving and with massive plates under pressure the forces are tremendous and when they suffer severe stress earthquakes occur. It appears that Japan...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4