Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.07 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: traveltightwad
Forum: Cruises October 2nd, 2007, 01:30 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 0
Posted By traveltightwad
check out the new travel website on travel,

check out the new travel website on travel,
mainly on cheap travel to asia
thailand, cambodia, nepal, india, etc

www.traveltightwad.net
Forum: Europe October 2nd, 2007, 01:28 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 0
Posted By traveltightwad
check out the new travel website on travel,

check out the new travel website on travel,
mainly on cheap travel to asia
thailand, cambodia, nepal, india, etc

www.traveltightwad.net
Forum: Asia October 2nd, 2007, 01:28 AM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 0
Posted By traveltightwad
new website on travel

check out the new travel website on travel,
mainly on cheap travel to asia
thailand, cambodia, nepal, india, etc

www.traveltightwad.net
Forum: USA & Canada August 19th, 2007, 10:14 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 0
Posted By traveltightwad
have just posted several new travel articles on my sites

have just posted several new travel articles on my sites

www.traveltightwad.net
www.medschoolrocks.com
Forum: Europe August 19th, 2007, 10:13 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 0
Posted By traveltightwad
several european travel articles posted

have just posted several new travel articles on my sites

www.traveltightwad.net
www.medschoolrocks.com
Forum: Asia August 19th, 2007, 10:12 PM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 20
Posted By traveltightwad
have just posted several new travel articles on my sites

b have just posted several new travel articles on my sites

www.traveltightwad.net
www.medschoolrocks.com
Forum: Caribbean August 9th, 2007, 03:40 AM Posted to rec.travel.caribbean
Replies: 0
Posted By traveltightwad
interesting web site on travel just starting up

the first is www.diylive.net - on do it yourself electronics projects
- awesome stuff

the second is www.traveltightwad.net - on super cheap travel mainly in
South east asia

the third is...
Forum: Asia August 9th, 2007, 03:39 AM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 0
Posted By traveltightwad
new south east asia travel website on the cheap

the second is www.traveltightwad.net - on super cheap travel mainly in
South east asia

I have been to SEA 15 times and i have 40 articles on my site on how
to do it for practically nothing

the...
Forum: Air travel August 9th, 2007, 03:38 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 0
Posted By traveltightwad
new travel website discussing air travel and cheap travel

the first is www.diylive.net - on do it yourself electronics projects
- awesome stuff

the second is www.traveltightwad.net - on super cheap travel mainly in
South east asia

the third is...
Forum: Cruises July 26th, 2007, 07:56 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 0
Posted By traveltightwad
two new articles on travelling to Holland

I have 2 articles on travelling to holland
they can be viewed at
www.traveltightwad.net
Forum: Asia July 24th, 2007, 04:23 AM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 0
Posted By traveltightwad
new video on my site showing trip to Sapa, vietnam

I have an awesome video at www.traveltightwad.net showing an awesome
trip to sapa, lao cai, hanoi, hoi an. I think it is cool. also a
video on Nepal
check it out
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11