Showing results 1 to 25 of 80
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: gerrit
Forum: Travel - anything else not covered December 8th, 2007, 12:49 AM Posted to rec.travel.misc,misc.consumers
Replies: 14
Posted By gerrit
How long can you drive continuously?

"krw" wrote in message
In article e93abbf6-8469-4561-8364-d0343de5a691
@s19g2000prg.googlegroups.com,...
Forum: Europe December 5th, 2007, 10:32 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 127
Posted By gerrit
Smartest people Live in Finland

"Go Fig" wrote in message

SNIP

23C here, where the sand meets the beautiful Pacific Ocean... no big
deal though.

jay
Tue Dec 04,...
Forum: Europe December 5th, 2007, 10:27 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 13
Posted By gerrit
LA-London-Paris flight (do you claim luggage at Heathrow?)

wrote in message
Hi

For a flight on British Air LA to London and change over
to flight to Paris...
Forum: Europe December 4th, 2007, 02:35 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 3
Posted By gerrit
Naval / maritime museum in Netherlands ?

"daba6" wrote in message
Hi all

Anyone here know if there is a museum in Netherlands relating to...
Forum: Australia & New Zealand November 19th, 2007, 05:54 AM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 32
Posted By gerrit
Looking forward

"Dick Adams" wrote in message
gerrit wrote:
"Dick Adams" wrote:

I will arrive in Perth on...
Forum: Australia & New Zealand November 17th, 2007, 03:03 AM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 32
Posted By gerrit
Looking forward

"Dick Adams" wrote in message
I will arrive in Perth on the 30th. Then my mate and I
will make a fes stops in WA and cross the...
Forum: Australia & New Zealand November 15th, 2007, 03:01 AM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 53
Posted By gerrit
An American's Impressions

"kangaroo16" wrote in message

10,000 or 100,000 words later, they might grasp the
essentials. :-)

In your case I...
Forum: Europe October 30th, 2007, 12:40 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 8
Posted By gerrit
Calais to Bruges

"David Day" wrote in message
Hi,

Im thinking of driving from Eurotunnel to Bruges on sat 8th Dec as its my
birthday on...
Forum: Australia & New Zealand October 30th, 2007, 02:45 AM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 8
Posted By gerrit
Jindabyne

"Dick Adams" wrote in message
I have been trying find climate information on Jindabyne
in winter. Anyone know a source where you can...
Forum: Australia & New Zealand October 16th, 2007, 07:04 AM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 5
Posted By gerrit
Towns along the Nullabor

"Dick Adams" wrote in message
It truck trains travel the Nullabor, there must be petrol
stations, rest stops, roadhouses, and motels...
Forum: USA & Canada August 8th, 2007, 01:41 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 4
Posted By gerrit
Australian Skilled Visas are to be granted by June 2008!

"Alan S" wrote in message
On Tue, 07 Aug 2007 15:10:52 GMT, "Lawrence Akutagawa"
wrote:

OK ...
Forum: Europe August 4th, 2007, 09:45 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 11
Posted By gerrit
South France

"Steve" wrote in message
I'm planning to visit various places in the south of France from as far
west
as Carcassonne and...
Forum: USA & Canada July 27th, 2007, 04:06 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 12
Posted By gerrit
GUIDE TO SURFING IN AUSTRALIA

"Lawrence Akutagawa" wrote in message
Ah yes...another aussie yet thinking that the usa in rec.travel.usa-canada
Forum: Europe July 11th, 2007, 05:22 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 27
Posted By gerrit
Geological composition of rocks on the beach at Nice, France?

"Steve G" wrote in message
This is a bizarre question for r.t.e., but since it looks like the
sci.geology...
Forum: USA & Canada July 3rd, 2007, 04:04 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 2
Posted By gerrit
A paradise called Fiji Video

"Lawrence Akutagawa" wrote in message
Doubly posted doubly geographically lost Fijian doubly mired in the...
Forum: Europe June 22nd, 2007, 03:52 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 146
Posted By gerrit
Day Trips in Europe

"Valmir" wrote in message
I'm tracking the thread "Day Trips" abou England and I'd like to ask
the same...
Forum: USA & Canada June 21st, 2007, 03:34 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 5
Posted By gerrit
Slightly OT.....

"Becky" wrote in message
I was recently in Las Vegas and attended a show where i sat next to a
Vegas
newspaper reviewer,...
Forum: USA & Canada June 16th, 2007, 04:55 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 3
Posted By gerrit
Visa for Australia, the fastest and easy way!

"Lawrence Akutagawa" wrote in message
yet another of the geographically lost from Australia who clearly must
Forum: USA & Canada May 22nd, 2007, 12:55 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 5
Posted By gerrit
SIM cards in Canada

"A Mate" wrote in message
Yes! It is possible. You will need a triband or quadband phone; not sim
locked to an...
Forum: Australia & New Zealand May 22nd, 2007, 10:09 AM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 12
Posted By gerrit
Brisbane: Local campervan or/and 4WD car rental companies?

"Frank Slootweg" wrote in message
I am looking for local rental companies in Brisbane which rent out
(small)...
Forum: USA & Canada May 21st, 2007, 02:33 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 5
Posted By gerrit
SIM cards in Canada

We live in Australia and will be travelling in Canada for a couple of months
later this year.
I have a mobile phone which I can use for global roaming but that is very
expensive.
Are there any...
Forum: Australia & New Zealand May 18th, 2007, 04:25 PM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 3
Posted By gerrit
Russian driving lisence in Netherlands

"Dasha" u34301@uwe wrote in message news:725a235680df3@uwe...
I need to know if my russian driving lisence works in Holland or...
i'd better need to have an international one(which i was told...
Forum: USA & Canada May 15th, 2007, 01:20 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 5
Posted By gerrit
Boston vacation rentals

"n4" wrote in message
anyone know of agencies etc doing these?

Just type
Boston vacation rentals

into Google and you...
Forum: Asia May 6th, 2007, 03:10 PM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 10
Posted By gerrit
Singapore Public Transport

"Lai" wrote in message
Hello,

We are going to stay 3 or 4 days in Singapore in the last part of june.
We are...
Forum: Europe May 3rd, 2007, 11:39 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 146
Posted By gerrit
Need shoe advice

I have a similar problem and just before each trip to Europe I have
purchased a pair of Dunlop KT26 sneakers. For me they are wonderfully
comfortable even though they look horrible. I once tried KT26...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 80