Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Cindy
Forum: Caribbean March 23rd, 2008, 11:31 PM Posted to rec.travel.caribbean
Replies: 2
Posted By Cindy
looking for advice on Jamaica tours

We honeymooned in Ocho Rios, Stayed at the Sandals. One great trip was an
all day tour of the island. We went up through Blue Mountain where we
watched a coffee grower roast beans in a black...
Forum: Caribbean March 23rd, 2008, 11:26 PM Posted to rec.travel.caribbean
Replies: 8
Posted By Cindy
St. Lucia

We have stopped there several times on cruises. Even took a cat right past
the resort. Loved the botanical gardens and the drive thru volcano.
Have a great time!
Cindy

"Sally Koel"...
Forum: Cruises November 5th, 2006, 01:49 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 13
Posted By Cindy
where are our documents? Ray

We have booked quite a few last minute trips and were unable to get printed
documents. Only once did we a problem. We booked and purchased air and sea
as a package arriving in PR one day earlier to...
Forum: Cruises November 4th, 2006, 10:36 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 117
Posted By Cindy
First cruise - CARIBBEAN - questions

I am so sorry to hear that. We have had similar concerns at my parents. They
did one of those procedures to stop and then restart my stepdads heart (I
guess it was about 6 weeks ago).

I will be...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4