Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Search took 0.29 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: barbara s
Forum: Cruises April 4th, 2009, 02:17 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 1
Posted By barbara s
Cruise Wit Oxygen

My Husband is ion oxygen and wantto know if possible to still cruise
Thank You for your help Barbara
Forum: Cruises November 23rd, 2008, 02:42 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 3
Posted By barbara s
Thank You All

Hi Just want to Thank All who responded to my post on oxygen on
cruises. There is hope for us to consider cruising again.
Barbara and Jeff
Forum: Cruises November 18th, 2008, 02:57 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 0
Posted By barbara s
Thank You

Hi, We Thank You George, Kurt, and Seahorse for your help on oxygen for
Cruise Trips. Barbara and Jeff
Forum: Cruises November 17th, 2008, 09:44 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 15
Posted By barbara s
Oxygen

Hi, Has anyone gone on a cruise with oxygen needed? Husband has
pulmonary fibrosis and would need oxygen as needed. Thank You in advance
for any informatin you have on this. We love cruising but...
Forum: Cruises June 30th, 2008, 01:25 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 4
Posted By barbara s
Thank You to All

Hi I want to thank you all for the help given me on cruises. Sad to say
but we can not go on cruises anymore. My Husband has scarred lungs and
copd and is on oxygen all night and In the day he has a...
Forum: Cruises February 1st, 2007, 10:35 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 3
Posted By barbara s
Air Condition Problems on Carnival Destiny?

Hi, My Husband, Daughter and I are going on Carnival Destiny- to
Southern Caribbean- May 13th and I have read in some reviews about Air
Conditioning not working right. Has anyone recently sailed this...
Forum: Cruises January 1st, 2007, 08:38 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 113
Posted By barbara s
Where are you cruising in 2007!

Hi, We are going to southern caribbean on carnivals destiny on may
13-may 20-2007. Went and got passport for daughter who will be going
with my husband and me. Then in december maybe another cruise...
Forum: Cruises December 21st, 2006, 08:15 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 4
Posted By barbara s
Passports Needed For Cruises in 2007!!!!!!!!!

Hi, Do We need to get passports for our cruise to Southern Caribbean on
Carnival this May 2007? Or did they extend it? We have passports but our
daughter doesn't. Thank You in advance to all who...
Forum: Cruises December 14th, 2006, 08:13 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 51
Posted By barbara s
Back From Cruise and Had Rough Seas and Strong Winds!!!!!Scary...

Hi, Thank You All for advice on sea sickness!!!!!! I would take a low
dose as I have a low thyroid and can't take anything too strong. As I
said, I will keep going on cruises because I love...
Forum: Cruises December 12th, 2006, 09:11 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 51
Posted By barbara s
Back From Cruise and Had Rough Seas and Strong Winds!!!!!Scary...

Hi, I asked my Husband and he said he doesn't know so I can't say, but
the winds were also strong so maybe it was a strorm. A lot of peple I
talked to said it was ffecting them to. And it felt like I...
Forum: Cruises December 12th, 2006, 02:28 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 51
Posted By barbara s
Back From Cruise and Had Rough Seas and Strong Winds!!!!!Scary...

Hi, I must be prone to sea sickness if the waves were not high but this
was my 10th cruise and I never had it happen before. Thanks, and I will
ask my doctor for medicine before I cruise again. I...
Forum: Cruises December 6th, 2006, 02:56 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 51
Posted By barbara s
Back From Cruise and Had Rough Seas and Strong Winds!!!!!Scary!!!!!!!

Hi, We got back from cruise on caribbean princess this sunday and it was
a rough time. Seas were rough and winds strong. 7-9 ft it registered on
captains log for the atlantic ocean. We went to...
Forum: Cruises November 18th, 2006, 02:42 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 118
Posted By barbara s
AIRPORT SECURITY

Hi, I have to bring a can of spray gel as curly hair turns frizzy in hot
humid weather. It weighs more than 3 ounces. Can I put it in my
suitcase? Thank You to all who can help me. We are going on...
Forum: Cruises October 28th, 2006, 08:08 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 37
Posted By barbara s
E-Tickets?????????

Hi We have boked a cruise on caribbean princess for 11-26-12-3-06 and
received precruise papers but have not received e-tickets and transfers.
Does princess mail them to us? It is only 28 days to go...
Forum: Cruises October 7th, 2006, 02:21 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 1
Posted By barbara s
Help Needed !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi, Has anyone sailed Caribbean Princess recently. We are going to
Eastern Caribbbean and have gone to personalizer and printed our
boarding passes. Does Princess mail out the luggage tags and...
Forum: Cruises September 28th, 2006, 10:20 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 17
Posted By barbara s
Aft Balconies!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi My Husband and I are sailing on Caribbean Princess and the only
balconies left are aft. Are the aft balonies nice? We have always booked
balconies mid ship. Thank You for any help you can give me....
Showing results 1 to 16 of 16