Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: chithanh119
Forum: Africa May 8th, 2009, 10:52 AM
Replies: 3
Posted By chithanh119
thanks for your information

Forum: Caribbean March 9th, 2009, 06:21 AM
Replies: 4
Posted By chithanh119
This is the first time I heard this law

This is the first time I heard this law
Forum: Europe February 16th, 2009, 06:26 AM
Replies: 0
Posted By chithanh119
Spain trip

Spain is really a marvelous country which owns rich cultures and history. When I travelled to menorca which is the second largest of the Balearic islands. I was deeply attracted by its beautiful...
Forum: Asia February 5th, 2009, 03:44 AM
Replies: 1
Posted By chithanh119
useful information. Thanks

useful information. Thanks
Forum: Australia & New Zealand January 11th, 2009, 03:50 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By chithanh119
Thanks for your site. I found useful information...

Thanks for your site. I found useful information in this site.
Forum: Australia & New Zealand December 24th, 2008, 03:07 AM
Replies: 1
Posted By chithanh119
Great.Can you give me more detailed

Great.Can you give me more detailed
Forum: Air travel December 2nd, 2008, 03:11 AM
Replies: 24
Posted By chithanh119
Giving up your seat for money

You are standing in the checking in queue and someone from the airline calls out that they need 2/3/4 or whatever number of people to give up their seats. They offer those people a hotel for the...
Forum: Asia November 6th, 2008, 02:15 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By chithanh119
Vietnam: Visa and notes

Foreigners are required a valid visa to enter VietNam; citizens of member countries of the ASEAN that have agreements with Vietnam are not required a visa for entry for a period not exceeding 30...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8