Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Viscount
Forum: Asia July 10th, 2008, 04:35 PM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 4
Posted By Viscount
Viscount Travel

Hey,

Take a look at the first couple of posts on the usenet group. How
about you leave them messages as well for spamming? Don't be
selective in your pointing out of spamming and be...
Forum: Asia July 8th, 2008, 09:42 PM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 15
Posted By Viscount
Long Layover in Incheon, Korea

You should also try the korean-style pancake (it has seafood/
vegetables/whatever you please in it). it's called pajeon in korean.

another great dish is bulgogi (that's what korean barbecue is...
Forum: Asia July 8th, 2008, 03:20 AM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 4
Posted By Viscount
Viscount Travel

Hi everyone,

Everyone keeps spamming this website with irrelevant material so I
apologize if my own solicitations come of in the same vein. That
said, I really am interested in expanding my network...
Forum: Travel Marketplace July 7th, 2008, 03:23 PM Posted to rec.travel.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By Viscount
Viscount Travel

Check us out at our website: http://viscounttravel.googlepages.com or
email us at

Thanks!
Forum: Air travel July 7th, 2008, 03:19 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 1
Posted By Viscount
Reminder

Seasonal specials are going on at my company if anyone was
wondering.

Visit our website viscounttravel.googlepages.com
Forum: Air travel July 7th, 2008, 03:17 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 2
Posted By Viscount
Strategies on getting the best domestic airfare

hey,

I think it highly depends on where you want to go, but there are great
deals on both of the websites that you just mentioned. I'd check out
united airlines because they generally have good...
Forum: Air travel July 7th, 2008, 03:46 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 0
Posted By Viscount
Viscount Travel House, Inc

Anyone interested in cheap airline rates, check out Viscount Travel
House, Inc. They have the cheapest rates and friendliest service. Go
to viscounttravel.googlepages.com or email them...
Forum: Cruises July 7th, 2008, 03:27 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 1
Posted By Viscount
Viscount Travel House, Inc.

Hi! Anyone interested in package cruises please contact Viscount
Travel House, Inc. Website: viscounttravel.googlepages.com and
Email: Check them out!
Forum: Asia July 7th, 2008, 12:52 AM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 0
Posted By Viscount
Correction to older post

Hi everyone. I made a mistake on the earlier message. The actual
website is viscounttravel.googlepages.com for anyone looking for
cheap flights to ASIA and the Philippines!!!

For anyone traveling...
Forum: Travel Marketplace July 7th, 2008, 12:49 AM Posted to rec.travel.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By Viscount
Correction to Older Message

Hi all,

I made an earlier suggestion about Viscount Travel House, Inc. I meant
to type viscounttravelhouse.googlepages.com !!! I made a mistake on
the URL.

Sorry, check it out!
Forum: Travel Marketplace July 7th, 2008, 12:48 AM Posted to rec.travel.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By Viscount
correction- philippines

For anyone traveling to Asia, especially Manila Philippines, find the
cheapest rates and the friendliest service at
viscounttravel.googlepages.com!!! They have non-stop flights from
Dallas to Seoul...
Forum: Travel - anything else not covered July 7th, 2008, 12:43 AM Posted to rec.travel.misc
Replies: 0
Posted By Viscount
viscount travel

For anyone traveling to Asia, especially Manila Philippines, find the
cheapest rates and the friendliest service at Viscount Travel House,
Inc. their website is
viscounttravel.googlepages.com!!!...
Forum: Travel Marketplace July 7th, 2008, 12:41 AM Posted to rec.travel.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By Viscount
Viscount Travel

For anyone traveling to Asia, especially Manila Philippines, find the
cheapest rates and the friendliest service at Viscount Travel House,
Inc. Their website is
visconttravel.googlepages.com!!! They...
Forum: Asia July 7th, 2008, 12:36 AM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 0
Posted By Viscount
Viscount Travel Philippines

For anyone traveling to Asia, especially Manila Philippines, find the
cheapest rates and the friendliest service at
visconttravel.googlepages.com!!! They have non-stop flights from
Dallas to Seoul...
Forum: Asia July 7th, 2008, 12:35 AM Posted to rec.travel.asia