Showing results 1 to 25 of 29
Search took 0.12 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: www.alimamatrade.net
Forum: Travel Marketplace March 29th, 2008, 05:44 AM Posted to rec.travel.marketplace
Replies: 0
welcome to China! ~ _ ~

dear sir, thank you for ur letter. www.alimamatrade.net pls advise
us which items u need, we would give our lowest price.
sample order & drop shipment are OK.
Minimum order quantity is 1. you can...
Forum: Backpacking and Budget travel March 29th, 2008, 05:43 AM Posted to rec.travel.budget.backpack
Replies: 0
welcome to China! ~ _ ~

dear sir, thank you for ur letter. www.alimamatrade.net pls advise
us which items u need, we would give our lowest price.
sample order & drop shipment are OK.
Minimum order quantity is 1. you can...
Forum: Australia & New Zealand March 29th, 2008, 05:43 AM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 0
welcome to China! ~ _ ~

dear sir, thank you for ur letter. www.alimamatrade.net pls advise
us which items u need, we would give our lowest price.
sample order & drop shipment are OK.
Minimum order quantity is 1. you can...
Forum: Africa March 29th, 2008, 05:42 AM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 0
welcome to China! ~ _ ~

dear sir, thank you for ur letter. www.alimamatrade.net pls advise
us which items u need, we would give our lowest price.
sample order & drop shipment are OK.
Minimum order quantity is 1. you can...
Forum: Travel - anything else not covered March 29th, 2008, 05:41 AM Posted to rec.travel.misc
Replies: 0
welcome to China! ~ _ ~

dear sir, thank you for ur letter. www.alimamatrade.net pls advise
us which items u need, we would give our lowest price.
sample order & drop shipment are OK.
Minimum order quantity is 1. you can...
Forum: Latin America March 29th, 2008, 05:39 AM Posted to rec.travel.latin-america
Replies: 0
welcome to China! ~ _ ~

dear sir, thank you for ur letter. www.alimamatrade.net pls advise
us which items u need, we would give our lowest price.
sample order & drop shipment are OK.
Minimum order quantity is 1. you can...
Forum: Caribbean March 29th, 2008, 05:37 AM Posted to rec.travel.caribbean
Replies: 0
welcome to China! ~ _ ~

dear sir, thank you for ur letter. www.alimamatrade.net pls advise
us which items u need, we would give our lowest price.
sample order & drop shipment are OK.
Minimum order quantity is 1. you can...
Forum: Asia March 29th, 2008, 05:36 AM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 0
welcome to China! ~ _ ~

dear sir, thank you for ur letter. www.alimamatrade.net pls advise
us which items u need, we would give our lowest price.
sample order & drop shipment are OK.
Minimum order quantity is 1. you can...
Forum: Air travel March 29th, 2008, 05:35 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 0
welcome to China! ~ _ ~

dear sir, thank you for ur letter. www.alimamatrade.net pls advise
us which items u need, we would give our lowest price.
sample order & drop shipment are OK.
Minimum order quantity is 1. you can...
Forum: USA & Canada March 29th, 2008, 05:32 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 1
welcome to China! ~ _ ~

dear sir, thank you for ur letter. www.alimamatrade.net pls advise
us which items u need, we would give our lowest price.
sample order & drop shipment are OK.
Minimum order quantity is 1. you can...
Forum: Cruises March 29th, 2008, 05:30 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 0
welcome to China! ~ _ ~

dear sir, thank you for ur letter. www.alimamatrade.net pls advise
us which items u need, we would give our lowest price.
sample order & drop shipment are OK.
Minimum order quantity is 1. you can...
Forum: Europe March 29th, 2008, 05:21 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 0
welcome to come here!

dear sir, thank you for ur letter. www.alimamatrade.net pls advise
us which items u need, we would give our lowest price.
sample order & drop shipment are OK.
Minimum order quantity is 1. you can...
Forum: Travel Marketplace March 24th, 2008, 12:39 PM Posted to rec.travel.marketplace
Replies: 0
lowest price !!

we would give our lowest price, www.alimamatrade.net
1. Before shipping the goods ,we check the cutting/stitching/high
frequency/embroidery/assembly/cement carefully, until the goods are
OK.
2....
Forum: Latin America March 24th, 2008, 12:36 PM Posted to rec.travel.latin-america
Replies: 0
welcome to come here!

we would give our lowest price, www.alimamatrade.net
1. Before shipping the goods ,we check the cutting/stitching/high
frequency/embroidery/assembly/cement carefully, until the goods are
OK.
2....
Forum: Caribbean March 24th, 2008, 12:35 PM Posted to rec.travel.caribbean
Replies: 0
welcome to come here!

we would give our lowest price, www.alimamatrade.net
1. Before shipping the goods ,we check the cutting/stitching/high
frequency/embroidery/assembly/cement carefully, until the goods are
OK.
2....
Forum: USA & Canada March 24th, 2008, 12:34 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 0
welcome to come here!

we would give our lowest price, www.alimamatrade.net
1. Before shipping the goods ,we check the cutting/stitching/high
frequency/embroidery/assembly/cement carefully, until the goods are
OK.
2....
Forum: Europe March 24th, 2008, 12:32 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 0
welcome to come here!

we would give our lowest price, www.alimamatrade.net
1. Before shipping the goods ,we check the cutting/stitching/high
frequency/embroidery/assembly/cement carefully, until the goods are
OK.
2....
Forum: Europe March 17th, 2008, 03:21 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 0
-- - -- welcome to come here !!

we would give our lowest price, www.alimamatrade.net
1. Before shipping the goods ,we check the cutting/stitching/high
frequency/embroidery/assembly/cement carefully, until the goods are
OK.
2....
Forum: Cruises March 17th, 2008, 03:20 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 0
welcome to come here!!!

we would give our lowest price, www.alimamatrade.net
1. Before shipping the goods ,we check the cutting/stitching/high
frequency/embroidery/assembly/cement carefully, until the goods are
OK.
2....
Forum: USA & Canada March 17th, 2008, 03:19 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 0
welcome to come here!!!

we would give our lowest price, www.alimamatrade.net
1. Before shipping the goods ,we check the cutting/stitching/high
frequency/embroidery/assembly/cement carefully, until the goods are
OK.
2....
Forum: Caribbean March 17th, 2008, 03:18 PM Posted to rec.travel.caribbean
Replies: 0
welcome to come here!!!

we would give our lowest price, www.alimamatrade.net
1. Before shipping the goods ,we check the cutting/stitching/high
frequency/embroidery/assembly/cement carefully, until the goods are
OK.
2....
Forum: Latin America March 17th, 2008, 03:18 PM Posted to rec.travel.latin-america
Replies: 0
welcome to come here!!!

we would give our lowest price, www.alimamatrade.net
1. Before shipping the goods ,we check the cutting/stitching/high
frequency/embroidery/assembly/cement carefully, until the goods are
OK.
2....
Forum: Travel - anything else not covered March 17th, 2008, 03:17 PM Posted to rec.travel.misc
Replies: 0
welcome to come here!!!

we would give our lowest price, www.alimamatrade.net
1. Before shipping the goods ,we check the cutting/stitching/high
frequency/embroidery/assembly/cement carefully, until the goods are
OK.
2....
Forum: Africa March 17th, 2008, 03:16 PM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 0
welcome to come here!!!

we would give our lowest price, www.alimamatrade.net
1. Before shipping the goods ,we check the cutting/stitching/high
frequency/embroidery/assembly/cement carefully, until the goods are
OK.
2....
Forum: Australia & New Zealand March 17th, 2008, 03:16 PM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 0
welcome to come here!!!