Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.15 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: zaax
Forum: Europe January 19th, 2010, 05:58 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 44
Posted By zaax
Safe Flight to London

Cathy L wrote:

Can I assume it will be a safe flight from JFK to London this spring?
It would appear bombers will be coming FROM London and not TO London.
We also plan to fly home from...
Forum: Europe March 17th, 2009, 09:23 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 3
Posted By zaax
Rail Service in Spain

michael osullivan wrote:

This fall I am thinking of going to Spain, and traveling on a
EuroRail Pass. What is the service like Madrid to Malaga, Malaga to
Barcelona and Barcelona to Madrid? ...
Forum: Europe August 23rd, 2007, 09:30 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 3
Posted By zaax
Valencia or Alicante airport?

Kieper wrote:

I've flown 2 times to Alicante.Now i wanna try out valencia airport
as the haoliday station is just inbetween them.But is Valencia
airport as easy to reach as Alicante?And are...
Forum: Europe March 13th, 2007, 01:58 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 44
Posted By zaax
Scotsmen are not outdoor people

Markku Grönroos wrote:

Two Scotsmen died on a high plateau in Norway and a third one
narrowly escaped the same destiny when a rescue team accidentally
crossed his path. How come anyone can die...
Forum: Europe March 11th, 2007, 09:44 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 8
Posted By zaax
resort

wrote:

I am looking for suggestions for a one week stay at two or three
resorts. I want to meet some people, but mainly I want a resort that
offers day trips to historical...
Forum: Europe March 6th, 2007, 07:01 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 1
Posted By zaax
Low cost airline to Menorcia

An on topic question

Travel Republic says there is a low cost airline flying to Menorcia
from Stanstead
Which one is it?
Forum: Europe December 27th, 2006, 08:12 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 1
Posted By zaax
Nest Hostel Valencia

I can never work out the Spainish use of Hostel. Is this a Youth Hostel
with lots of plp to one room or the 'Spainish' Hostel which is a small
hotel.

Also has anyone stayed there?
Forum: Europe August 6th, 2006, 11:58 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 3
Posted By zaax
sunny, quiet up to 3 hrs from london

JWH wrote:

wife and i looking for a quiet (i.e. minimum stress) sunny week or
two somewhere within handy reach of north london u.k. ( say up to 3
hrs flight) and also easy to get to.

we...
Forum: Europe August 6th, 2006, 11:57 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 12
Posted By zaax
How a 34-cent ticket adds up to a $70 bill

Joseph Sheppard wrote:

http://www.latimes.com/travel/la-tr-internet6aug06,1,4180508.column?
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9