Showing results 1 to 23 of 23
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Wakalukong
Forum: Asia June 12th, 2010, 06:09 AM Posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.singapore,soc.culture.malaysia,soc.culture.burma
Replies: 4
Posted By Wakalukong
Thailand sliding towards a Military Dictatorship

On Jun 12, 12:15*am, Destin Lee wrote:
"Former Queen's Guard soldiers, including army commander General
Anupong Paochinda and deputy army commander General Prayuth...
Forum: Asia March 5th, 2010, 03:34 AM Posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.malaysia,soc.culture.singapore
Replies: 28
Posted By Wakalukong
Riots expected in Bangkok soon are being planned by Komin theCambodian traitor

On Mar 5, 9:49*am, wakalukong wrote:
Hey *everyone , * *I *just *found *out *Komin *is *really *from *Hong
Kong *,

from *Hong *Kong *means *a *Hong *Kong *passport...
Forum: Asia February 22nd, 2010, 12:24 PM Posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.malaysia,soc.culture.singapore
Replies: 28
Posted By Wakalukong
Riots expected in Bangkok soon are being planned by Wakalukong ,our Chinese Spy in ASEAN

On Feb 22, 6:39*pm, prince al Waleed bin Talal
wrote:
wakalukong, *every *one *knows *you *are a *****ing *Chink ..

the *question is
* whether *or *not *you...
Forum: Asia February 21st, 2010, 09:52 AM Posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.malaysia,soc.culture.singapore
Replies: 28
Posted By Wakalukong
Riots expected in Bangkok soon are being planned by Wakalukong ,our Chinese Spy in ASEAN

Hey everyone, cheers! I've done a great job. Whenever Traitor Komin
steals my nick you can be sure he's angry and frustrated and ready to
tear the hair out of his lean black cock. Cheers!

On Feb...
Forum: Asia February 19th, 2010, 12:17 PM Posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.malaysia,soc.culture.singapore
Replies: 28
Posted By Wakalukong
Riots expected in Bangkok soon are being planned by Wakalukong ,our Chinese Spy in ASEAN

On Feb 19, 7:49*pm, "Jesus Christ , a long - term ****er of the
Prostitute St . Mary 's **** hole , is an Unique Son of GOD"
wrote:
wakalukong , *so *you *are *REALLY *a...
Forum: Asia February 19th, 2010, 07:47 AM Posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.malaysia,soc.culture.singapore
Replies: 28
Posted By Wakalukong
Riots expected in Bangkok soon are being planned by Wakalukong ,our Chinese Spy in ASEAN

On Feb 19, 3:13*pm, prince al Waleed bin Talal
wrote:
well , * you *know *wakalukong , he *claimed * to be a *" *Chinese
native " *of *ASEAN .

But *in *fact...
Forum: Asia February 19th, 2010, 02:22 AM Posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.malaysia,soc.culture.singapore
Replies: 28
Posted By Wakalukong
Riots expected in Bangkok soon on 28th Feb 2010

Hey everyone, after a tight squeeze of his balls by the Viets, Traitor
Komin got the message and now decides to do some real propaganda
work. But it's too late, the Viets are not letting go. Take...
Forum: Asia February 19th, 2010, 02:20 AM Posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.malaysia,soc.culture.singapore
Replies: 28
Posted By Wakalukong
Riots expected in Bangkok soon are being planned by Wakalukong ,our Chinese Spy in ASEAN

Hey everyone Traitor Komin talking to himself! No wonder the Viets
are fed up with him. They hired him to spy and do propaganda work,
but he ends up talking to himself! What a cock of a spy. I...
Forum: Asia February 19th, 2010, 02:17 AM Posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.malaysia,soc.culture.singapore
Replies: 28
Posted By Wakalukong
Riots expected in Bangkok soon are being planned by Wakalukong ,our Chinese Spy in ASEAN

Hey everyone, Traitor Komin is so incompetent in impersonating me that
he manages to fool only himself. The Viets are fed up with his
fumbling incompetence and are squeezing his balls like hell. ...
Forum: Asia February 18th, 2010, 06:34 AM Posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.malaysia,soc.culture.singapore
Replies: 28
Posted By Wakalukong
Riots expected in Bangkok soon are being planned by Wakalukong ,our Chinese Spy in ASEAN

On Feb 18, 12:52*pm, "Chairman Mao , expert ****er of Chinese High
School Girl 's ****s in China" wrote:
wakalukong, *the *Chinese *people *and *the *Chinese Nation...
Forum: Asia February 18th, 2010, 01:48 AM Posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.malaysia,soc.culture.singapore
Replies: 28
Posted By Wakalukong
Riots expected in Bangkok soon are being planned by Komin theCambodian traitor

On Feb 17, 11:17*pm, "Chairman Mao , expert ****er of Chinese High
School Girl 's ****s in China" wrote:
Komin * has *been *posting *from *Cambodia *for *the *last...
Forum: Asia February 17th, 2010, 10:25 AM Posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.malaysia,soc.culture.singapore
Replies: 28
Posted By Wakalukong
Riots expected in Bangkok soon are being planned by Komin theCambodian traitor

On Feb 17, 3:32*pm, "Allah , your only god Allah , you are only
allowed to have me as your only God , you are only authorised to
have Allah as your only God ." ...
Forum: Asia January 31st, 2010, 11:37 AM Posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.malaysia,soc.culture.singapore
Replies: 12
Posted By Wakalukong
German stabbed to Death on PHUKET

YAWN. Hey everyone, from Thief Komin's questions, you can see that he
knows zero about Malaysia.

On Jan 31, 10:28*am, the Black LEARN GA kock of the ****ing
Boudha ...
Forum: Asia January 30th, 2010, 12:27 PM Posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.malaysia,soc.culture.singapore
Replies: 12
Posted By Wakalukong
German stabbed to Death on PHUKET

On Jan 30, 7:37*pm, "Allah , your only god Allah , you are only
allowed to have me as your only God , you are only authorised to
have Allah as your only God ." ...
Forum: Asia January 30th, 2010, 01:56 AM Posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.malaysia,soc.culture.singapore
Replies: 12
Posted By Wakalukong
German stabbed to Death on PHUKET

On Jan 30, 9:36*am, "Thief Komin, expert ****er of hole on wall"
wrote:
wakalukong, you should *give more *respect to the ****ing *Budha .

the *Budha * ****ed...
Forum: Asia January 29th, 2010, 09:29 PM Posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.malaysia,soc.culture.singapore
Replies: 12
Posted By Wakalukong
German stabbed to Death on PHUKET

On Jan 29, 2:03*pm, "Hatjman Hunsen , mafia Boss of Cambodia"
wrote:
you *should be careful *with this *wakalukong
*because
wakalukong is *faking to be a *"...
Forum: Asia January 29th, 2010, 04:41 AM Posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.malaysia,soc.culture.singapore
Replies: 12
Posted By Wakalukong
German stabbed to Death on PHUKET

THIEF

On Jan 29, 8:45*am, the Black LEARN GA kock of the ****ing
Boudha THIEF wrote:
is *Thailand *still *more *safe *than *Malaysia *for *foreign
tourists *...
Forum: Asia October 8th, 2008, 02:56 AM Posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.singapore,soc.culture.malaysia
Replies: 12
Posted By Wakalukong
Shoot out in Bangkok (political unrest)

On Oct 8, 12:42*am, wrote:
PAD vows to fight to bitter end

People's Alliance for Democracy leader Sondhi Limthongkul vowed to
continue protesting to the bitter end and...
Forum: Asia October 8th, 2008, 02:46 AM Posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.singapore,soc.culture.malaysia
Replies: 9
Posted By Wakalukong
Car bomb goes bang in bangkok

On Oct 8, 12:09*am, wrote:
Fatal car bomb in central Bangkok

An anti-government protester flees from teargas smoke, 7th Oct

Police used teargas against...
Forum: USA & Canada January 7th, 2008, 06:00 AM Posted to soc.culture.china, rec.travel.usa-canada, soc.culture.singapore,soc.culture.japan, soc.culture.taiwan
Replies: 68
Posted By Wakalukong
what is cheapest method to attend china olympics?

On Jan 7, 12:53*pm, "Ira IRa IRA Humperdink MD
" wrote:
On Jan 6, 6:37 pm, Wakalukong wrote:

On Jan...
Forum: USA & Canada January 7th, 2008, 02:37 AM Posted to soc.culture.china, rec.travel.usa-canada, soc.culture.singapore,soc.culture.japan, soc.culture.taiwan
Replies: 68
Posted By Wakalukong
what is cheapest method to attend china olympics?

On Jan 6, 8:03*pm, RichAsianKid wrote:
On Jan 6, 3:43 am, "Ira IRa IRA Humperdink MD

" wrote:
On...
Forum: Asia February 2nd, 2007, 02:29 AM Posted to soc.culture.china,soc.culture.japan,soc.culture.korean,soc.culture.singapore,rec.travel.asia
Replies: 2
Posted By Wakalukong
Chinese on Japanese? Chinese Bar Frauds Net 300 million Yen

On Feb 2, 7:24 am, "RichAsianKid" wrote:
Looks like "most of the arrested Chinese were from Fujian Province",
i.e. mainland Chinese. And wow, "The police believe the...
Forum: Asia July 27th, 2006, 02:09 AM Posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.malaysia,soc.culture.singapore
Replies: 2
Posted By Wakalukong
George Michael wedding is OFF !!

WE'RE FANTASTIC

George shrugs off gay cruising scandal after buying £1 million present
for lover
By Jon Kaila

GEORGE Michael has angrily dismissed...
Showing results 1 to 23 of 23