Showing results 1 to 25 of 42
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: ronald felder
Forum: Cruises September 11th, 2006, 02:03 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 3
Posted By ronald felder
SS United States in "Invincible"?

It should be in that the United States is tied up in Philly. It would be a
continuity error though for the ship wasn't here when Vince Papale was with
the Eagles.

Ron
"Steve Myers"...
Forum: Cruises July 10th, 2006, 12:59 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 13
Posted By ronald felder
to annoy reel fish

"Bill C" wrote in message
Jean O'Boyle wrote:
"ronald felder" wrote in message
Forum: Cruises July 10th, 2006, 12:53 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 2
Posted By ronald felder
to everyone else on the group except for those who know i'm talking about

"Reef Fish" wrote in message

ronald felder wrote:
This is an apology to everyone on this...
Forum: Cruises July 9th, 2006, 11:04 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 18
Posted By ronald felder
my postings

"ronald felder" wrote in message

"Brian K" wrote in message
Forum: Cruises July 9th, 2006, 10:37 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 44
Posted By ronald felder
Welcome to the John Sisker and Ray Goldenburg Newsgroup

"Charles" wrote in message
In article ek9sg.2688$wZ.480@trndny01, ronald felder
Forum: Cruises July 9th, 2006, 10:35 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 18
Posted By ronald felder
my postings

"Brian K" wrote in message
On 7/9/2006 1:55 PM ronald felder did the "monkey dance", then made these
Forum: Cruises July 9th, 2006, 06:55 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 18
Posted By ronald felder
my postings

I know not everyone likes or agrees with my posts. That's fine, but I'm
going to continue to say how I feel as long as others have the right to say
what they want.

Perhaps there should be a poll...
Forum: Cruises July 9th, 2006, 06:38 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 13
Posted By ronald felder
to annoy reel fish

"ronald felder" wrote in message

"no e-mail" wrote in message
Forum: Cruises July 9th, 2006, 06:25 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 13
Posted By ronald felder
to annoy reel fish

"no e-mail" wrote in message
ronald felder wrote:
Hey Boobie perhaps to really start annoying you I should...
Forum: Cruises July 9th, 2006, 05:52 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 13
Posted By ronald felder
to annoy reel fish

Excuse me I don't want to offend him. its reef fish.
Hey Boobie perhaps to really start annoying...
Forum: Cruises July 9th, 2006, 05:13 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 2
Posted By ronald felder
to everyone else on the group except for those who know i'm talking about

This is an apology to everyone on this newsgroup who has been reading my
posts that are aimed at a few people who are newsgroup nazis. They know who
they are and I really am glad I said what I did...
Forum: Cruises July 9th, 2006, 04:46 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 13
Posted By ronald felder
to annoy reel fish

Hey Boobie perhaps to really start annoying you I should really break the
groups rules and start posting binaries. How's that grab ya'?

--
"Politicians are like diapers. They should both be...
Forum: Cruises July 9th, 2006, 04:33 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises

show me where it say you can't post up here if you want.
"Reef Fish" wrote in message

ronald felder...
Forum: Cruises July 9th, 2006, 04:29 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 8
Posted By ronald felder
whining

"Reef Fish" wrote in message

Dillon Pyron wrote:
Thus spake "ronald felder"...
Forum: Cruises July 9th, 2006, 04:27 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 8
Posted By ronald felder
whining

I'll post where I want.
"Dillon Pyron" wrote in message
Thus spake "ronald felder" ...
Forum: Cruises July 9th, 2006, 04:27 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 17
Posted By ronald felder
have any of you?

"Reef Fish" wrote in message

ronald felder wrote:
"Do" wrote in...
Forum: Cruises July 9th, 2006, 01:36 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 17
Posted By ronald felder
have any of you?

"J Carnaghie" wrote in message
We have used Ray's services for a number of cruises, and have been very
satisfied on every...
Forum: Cruises July 9th, 2006, 12:07 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 17
Posted By ronald felder
have any of you?

"Do" wrote in message
I asked him for some advice, he replied with questions that I answered and
no response yet. It's...
Forum: Cruises July 9th, 2006, 12:05 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 17
Posted By ronald felder
have any of you?

"pfriedmanNoSpam" wrote in message

"ronald felder" wrote in message
Forum: Cruises July 8th, 2006, 09:47 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 17
Posted By ronald felder
have any of you?

I know there are people who hate Ray and John. My question is have any of
you used either of them to book a cruise. As I said I before I booked
through Ray for the first time. Boy am I glad I did....
Forum: Cruises July 8th, 2006, 07:10 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 8
Posted By ronald felder
whining

My contribution is annoying the F out of you. Happy?

"Dillon Pyron" wrote in message
Thus spake "ronald felder"...
Forum: Cruises July 8th, 2006, 06:39 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 8
Posted By ronald felder
whining

waaa waaaa waaa

does that make you happy? I'm whining for your benefit.
"Reef Fish" wrote in message...
Forum: Cruises July 8th, 2006, 06:39 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 8
Posted By ronald felder
whining

I'm the whiner!!! I'm not the one bitching about Ray and John. I personally
can care less if they post here. I hope they post more in fact to **** you
off.

Ron
"Reef Fish"...
Forum: Cruises July 8th, 2006, 05:39 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 44
Posted By ronald felder
Welcome to the John Sisker and Ray Goldenburg Newsgroup

Getting nit picky about what to call it. It's still does the same thing as a
bulletin board and this is basically what it is. A place to post messages is
a bulletin board and that is what we do...
Forum: Cruises July 8th, 2006, 03:34 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 44
Posted By ronald felder
Welcome to the John Sisker and Ray Goldenburg Newsgroup

This is a board. it's a bulletin board. No Ray hasn't ripped me off..

by the way bite me

and for the same reason."
"Reef...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 42