Showing results 1 to 25 of 102
Search took 1.44 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Cathy Kearns
Forum: Cruises January 22nd, 2008, 04:55 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 4
Posted By Cathy Kearns
Earliest Shuttle Time From Orlando Airport (MCO) to Sovereign

"Bill" wrote in message
While it may be a pain to wait in line, the sooner you get on
the ship the earlier your vacation begins. ...
Forum: Cruises September 6th, 2007, 04:17 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 18
Posted By Cathy Kearns
key west in February

"Kurt Ullman" wrote in message
In article ,
Rosalie B....
Forum: Cruises September 5th, 2007, 04:50 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 18
Posted By Cathy Kearns
key west in February

"nekochan" wrote in message
I'll be in Key west for a day in February - is it too chilly to
consider jet ski or...
Forum: Cruises July 23rd, 2007, 03:23 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 3
Posted By Cathy Kearns
Ryndam 7/15/07

"livecam" wrote in message

Prices were moderate so for a family of 3 we ended up somewhere under $4k
which isn't bad for a...
Forum: Cruises July 21st, 2007, 09:27 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 2
Posted By Cathy Kearns
Carnival Paradise Avalon Ensenda review

I just got back from the Carnival Paradise 4 day Long Beach, Catalina,
Ensenada, Long Beach cruise.

Background: For my parents' 50th wedding anniversary my siblings and I took
them on this...
Forum: Air travel July 9th, 2007, 03:11 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 13
Posted By Cathy Kearns
Taking a camera onto a long-haul flight..

"the_niner_nation" wrote in message
Hi..in this age of ever limited luggage and weight allowances, I'm
Forum: Cruises June 27th, 2007, 04:50 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 23
Posted By Cathy Kearns
Disney vs. Princess

"jamjam17" wrote in message
I just got off of my first Princess cruise aboard the Sapphire to
Alaska. And I was...
Forum: Cruises June 23rd, 2007, 08:23 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 36
Posted By Cathy Kearns
Waiting for US passports

"Diana Ball" wrote in message

I remember both of us posting here on RTC in March about our respective
renewals. I mailed...
Forum: Air travel May 29th, 2007, 04:51 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 12
Posted By Cathy Kearns
Southwest assigned seating?

"NotABushSupporter" wrote in message

Neither is there a reason to line up early with Southwest's current
system, except...
Forum: USA & Canada May 12th, 2007, 07:43 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 8
Posted By Cathy Kearns
Change of planes in Atlanta

"TheNewsGuy(Mike)" wrote in message
We're flying Buffalo to San Francisco in July with a change of planes in
Atlanta. The...
Forum: Cruises April 30th, 2007, 03:56 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 8
Posted By Cathy Kearns
Excursion timing

"Pischina" wrote in message
I am taking my very adventurous teenagers (15 and 17) on a Mexican
Riviera cruise on...
Forum: Cruises April 24th, 2007, 02:07 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 133
Posted By Cathy Kearns
This is why you need a Passport

"Diana Ball" wrote in message
It's all a matter of priorities, and at the rate I see
parents prioritizing other expenditures...
Forum: Cruises April 22nd, 2007, 03:20 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 27
Posted By Cathy Kearns
Update: passport renewal processing time

"Diana Ball" wrote in message
Olga wrote:
My application if finally showing up online. No consolation as they
still...
Forum: Cruises April 22nd, 2007, 03:13 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 9
Posted By Cathy Kearns
Will be heading for the Emerald Princess in August

You might want to reconsider the cruise air. A few years back my parents
were meeting us in Venice for a Venice to Barcelona HAL cruise. I offered
to get them air reservations, to get them to...
Forum: Cruises April 19th, 2007, 01:04 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 133
Posted By Cathy Kearns
This is why you need a Passport

"Frank F. Matthews" wrote in message

Actually that is a good argument for getting a passport for each child.
Forum: Cruises April 16th, 2007, 11:12 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 133
Posted By Cathy Kearns
This is why you need a Passport

"Odysseus" wrote in message
But, seriously...we're talking about travel to foreign lands. If the
family can't afford the several...
Forum: Cruises April 11th, 2007, 11:56 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 133
Posted By Cathy Kearns
This is why you need a Passport

"LeeNY" wrote in message
On Apr 10, 11:50 pm, Ray Goldenberg wrote:
On Tue, 10...
Forum: USA & Canada March 19th, 2007, 11:14 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 16
Posted By Cathy Kearns
usa on the road , my road trip

"Wipower" wrote in message
Could you please suggest me where (camping) is better to stay when I'm at
sequoia forest and...
Forum: USA & Canada March 19th, 2007, 02:46 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 16
Posted By Cathy Kearns
usa on the road , my road trip

"Jochen Kriegerowski" wrote in message
"tim....." schrieb

There is a huge difference...
Forum: Cruises March 11th, 2007, 03:41 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 47
Posted By Cathy Kearns
Power Snorkel, Snuba, or Helmet Diving?

"-hh" wrote in message

Jr. wrote:
As for the dangers aforementioned - the view and experience...
Forum: Air travel March 5th, 2007, 01:59 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 34
Posted By Cathy Kearns
American Airlines removes checked baggage without telling passengers

"Bors Torgeson" wrote in message

I would venture you'll get a call back. Don't know if you'll get what you...
Forum: Air travel March 4th, 2007, 04:41 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 34
Posted By Cathy Kearns
American Airlines removes checked baggage without telling passengers

Look closely at your ticket contract. It will say on the printed ticket, or
a hotlink on an e-ticket, it will say something like (this is off my Delta
ticket):

"Baggage will be carried in the...
Forum: Air travel March 3rd, 2007, 07:06 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 34
Posted By Cathy Kearns
American Airlines removes checked baggage without telling passengers

wrote in message
On Mar 2, 11:06 am, "Cathy Kearns" wrote:

So you are saying that it...
Forum: Air travel March 2nd, 2007, 03:06 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 34
Posted By Cathy Kearns
American Airlines removes checked baggage without telling passengers

wrote in message
On Mar 1, 8:03 pm, "Jeff Hacker" wrote:

This sounds like a classic...
Forum: Air travel February 27th, 2007, 12:03 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 19
Posted By Cathy Kearns
cabin pressurization

Yesterday I was commenting on the large number of babies and stroller
children on our Jet Blue flight from Fort Lauderdale to Oakland, yet I
didn't hear one kid crying on the whole trip. My friend...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 102