Showing results 1 to 25 of 47
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Recycle THIS
Forum: Cruises May 9th, 2007, 05:16 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 2
Posted By Recycle THIS
Celebrity launches a new deluxe cruise line. (BEAT YOU RAY!)

"Recycle THIS" wrote in message
http://www.planetcruise.co.uk/newsdetail/141/8

Aww BUGGER!

You got there...
Forum: Cruises May 9th, 2007, 05:14 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 2
Posted By Recycle THIS
Celebrity launches a new deluxe cruise line. (BEAT YOU RAY!)

http://www.planetcruise.co.uk/newsdetail/141/8
Forum: Cruises May 2nd, 2007, 01:33 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 12
Posted By Recycle THIS
HAhahAHAhaHAhAHahaHA

"newbie" wrote in message
Mike wrote:
bob wald wrote:
yeah, ill take a death cruise.lol
they get you out penned on...
Forum: Cruises March 23rd, 2007, 12:37 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 8
Posted By Recycle THIS
Anyone travelled on splendour of the Seas..?

If you enjoyed the Brilliance, you will not be disappointed with the
Splendour.

The difference in size is not noticeable once you are on board to be honest,
and all the services, food and...
Forum: Cruises March 18th, 2007, 06:13 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 3
Posted By Recycle THIS
Next to elevators

"Kurt Ullman" wrote in message
We are looking at a balcony "on the hump" on Adventure...
Forum: Cruises March 18th, 2007, 05:15 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 29
Posted By Recycle THIS
First time cruiser

"Rosalie B." wrote in message
Charles wrote:

In article...
Forum: Cruises March 16th, 2007, 02:31 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 3
Posted By Recycle THIS
Travelling to Costa Maya/Belize - Immunisation advice please?

I am travelling to the above destinations with RCCL next month, and was
wondering if any immunisations are recommended for these areas?
Forum: Cruises March 15th, 2007, 03:52 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 4
Posted By Recycle THIS
First RCI Fan Chat, this Thursday at 9 p.m.

"NWLB" wrote in message
On Mar 14, 11:50 am, Richard Whitlock
wrote:
What time...
Forum: Cruises March 15th, 2007, 03:45 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 19
Posted By Recycle THIS
AIRFARES

"rieker" wrote in message
Where is a good place to price reasonable airfares for cruises leaving
Forum: Cruises February 24th, 2007, 04:32 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 2
Posted By Recycle THIS
Cunard Painter Sacked

"Mike" wrote in message
A Little Bit wrote:
I can't think why.

http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/6789/qm2ht3.jpg

Forum: Cruises February 3rd, 2007, 05:05 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 10
Posted By Recycle THIS
St Maarten Bus Tour - Anyone done this?

"Dave" wrote in message
My wife and I are cruising on the Carnival Valour at the end of February
and one of the...
Forum: Cruises January 30th, 2007, 02:56 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 12
Posted By Recycle THIS
NCL's "Adult Refillable Soda Fountain Cup"

"Craig" wrote in message
Excuse me if this is a stupid question, but only have cruised twice before
and never having...
Forum: Cruises January 28th, 2007, 05:52 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 9
Posted By Recycle THIS
Gratuities

"Jewel" wrote in message
I don't think even my worse enemy would ever call me mean but it does so
annoy me when...
Forum: Cruises January 28th, 2007, 06:24 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 32
Posted By Recycle THIS
neurovirus

"Surfer E2468" wrote in message
Guess nobody was interested in the fact that the Q-E-2 had over 200
cases along with...
Forum: Cruises January 27th, 2007, 08:03 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 6
Posted By Recycle THIS
Grandeur of the Seas Question

"Charlotte" wrote in message
I will be boarding the Grandeur on Feb 10 and I was wondering if the ship
has one of those "reservations...
Forum: Cruises January 25th, 2007, 12:07 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 13
Posted By Recycle THIS
Horror on the high seas - when cruises go wrong

"LeeNY" wrote in message

On Jan 24, 12:01 pm, "Recycle THIS" wrote:
You CAN...
Forum: Cruises January 24th, 2007, 05:01 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 13
Posted By Recycle THIS
Horror on the high seas - when cruises go wrong

You CAN leave early, but the cruise line has to get permission from the port
you want to leave at.

If the port authorities say no, you're screwed.
Forum: Cruises January 23rd, 2007, 08:16 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 41
Posted By Recycle THIS
HAL Maasdam Review (back to back cruises)

"Rosalie B." wrote in message
"Recycle THIS" wrote:

Bob went on the kitchen tour. ...
Forum: Cruises January 23rd, 2007, 01:39 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 41
Posted By Recycle THIS
HAL Maasdam Review (back to back cruises)

Muster - C
Earsplitting and uncomfortable.
Also the announcements were SO loud that it hurt my ears.

Not as much as a dunk in the ocean would have hurt your ears, idiot.
IT'S LOUD SO YOU CAN...
Forum: Cruises January 5th, 2007, 12:33 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 0
Posted By Recycle THIS
Discovery World Cruises

Does anyone have any experience of this Florida based company?

I am currently considering booking with them for February 2008 for a cruise
that includes a visit to Easter Island, and a land based...
Forum: Cruises January 1st, 2007, 05:24 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 113
Posted By Recycle THIS
Where are you cruising in 2007!

Explorer of the Seas Western Caribbean 8 April .

Brilliance of the Seas Transatlantic Miami - Barcelona April 16.
Forum: Cruises December 30th, 2006, 04:43 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 62
Posted By Recycle THIS
Saddam Hussein OT

"jim" wrote in message
Justice was served and provided by the good people of Iraq around 10 PM
EST. They hanged...
Forum: Cruises December 26th, 2006, 05:44 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 30
Posted By Recycle THIS
Jean O'Boyle

"Reef Fish" wrote in message

Recycle THIS wrote:
"Reef Fish" ...
Forum: Cruises December 26th, 2006, 05:21 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 30
Posted By Recycle THIS
Jean O'Boyle

"Reef Fish" wrote in message

snip

and such posts typically are followed up by at least a dozen
Forum: Cruises December 4th, 2006, 03:52 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises,rec.travel.air,rec.scuba.locations
Replies: 18
Posted By Recycle THIS
Dick Goldhaber, Dave, Lawrence Pearl won "Laugh of the Day Award"

"Reef Fish" wrote in message
bob crownfield wrote:

Clownfield and thus you win "The Laugh of the...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 47