Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.25 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: W. eWatson
Forum: Air travel November 30th, 2008, 10:53 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 4
Posted By W. eWatson
Buying Presents for Someone Abroad

louis14 wrote:
"W. eWatson" wrote in message
Sending presents abroad from the USA to say Germany or Middle East
Forum: Air travel November 28th, 2008, 02:52 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 4
Posted By W. eWatson
Buying Presents for Someone Abroad

Sending presents abroad from the USA to say Germany or Middle East countries
is costly and slow. Possibly Amazon or some like business can help. I'm sure
there's a UK Amazon, but is it worth the...
Forum: Air travel October 21st, 2008, 01:47 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 1
Posted By W. eWatson
SF Chronicle for Around the World Air Travel

I lost the response to a similar post made some months ago. I was in the
library today looking for ads about world wide travel by air, but didn't see
any in the Sunday travel section. Was it in the...
Forum: Air travel September 22nd, 2008, 06:41 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 0
Posted By W. eWatson
Would Like Ground Level Photos of Abu Dhabi (Delma St W and El KaramahSt)

I've never been to Abu Dhabi, but am interested in some ground level shots
what seems to be a residential area. In particular, I'd like to get some
shots around 2nd Street and 3rd Street*. If...
Forum: Air travel August 15th, 2008, 07:31 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 7
Posted By W. eWatson
Books or Tips on Flying Around the World?

Bill Barnes wrote:
"W. eWatson" wrote in message
Roughly, I'd like to fly SF, London, UAE (Abu Dhabi), some unnamed...
Forum: Air travel August 15th, 2008, 07:26 PM Posted to rec.travel.air

mrtravel wrote:
W. eWatson wrote:

Roughly, I'd like to fly SF, London, UAE (Abu Dhabi), some unnamed
location in Asia, Australia/NZ, back to SF.

The WWW and your local library are...
Forum: Air travel August 15th, 2008, 07:19 PM Posted to rec.travel.air

Graham Harrison wrote:

"mrtravel" wrote in message
W. eWatson wrote:

Roughly, I'd like to fly SF, London, UAE...
Forum: Air travel August 15th, 2008, 03:59 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 7
Posted By W. eWatson
Books or Tips on Flying Around the World?

Roughly, I'd like to fly SF, London, UAE (Abu Dhabi), some unnamed location